Photo

GTA Online is Broken

41 replies to this topic
NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

SurfaceQueer - thanks for your input, you complete retard. Yup, you just know it all hey? id beat the living sh*t out of you, you have no idea.

DeliveryBoysDEN1
  • DeliveryBoysDEN1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

SurfaceQueer - thanks for your input, you complete retard. Yup, you just know it all hey? id beat the living sh*t out of you, you have no idea.

The opinions expressed by him are too arrogant and ridiculous to merrit taking the clown seriously. I just took notice because of the hostile way it was expressed. There's always going to be such morons around....

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

Obviously Rockstar didn't learn how f*cked up GTAIV PC online was.

They need to learn to stop GTA players from reaching internet based game and to have players meet up.

Why? Because 'every problem has its own solution'. That's what those hackers and pirates are believing. No matter how much security Rockstar add, they will find a way to break in.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by Stormingz, 11 January 2014 - 03:24 AM.

Tell me something I didn't know.

Lol did you just threaten someone over the internet?

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

Morons hey... haha well unfortunately for you, this site is 99% packed with those. At least most people leaving negative comments know what they're talking about. They aren't joyously holding each other's hands and sucking Rockstar's big black cock, while turning in all their gifted money followed by a $20 bill in exchange for fake GTgAy 5 money...
Yes and it felt every bit as wonderful as you could imagine.
What do you fairies do in the summertime? Catch butterflies and roll in the posies?

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

Im level 106 with max stats legit but i don't care to get anything past 120. Once all the weapons are unlocked whats the point of leveling up anymore? I'm pretty sure it doesnt make you stronger or anything. It's just a "reputation" to flex your nuts about.

Ok. You keep your level 120 health. Ill take level 200 health. Draw pardner.

tator1
  • tator1

Tator Flowers

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

Morons hey... haha well unfortunately for you, this site is 99% packed with those. At least most people leaving negative comments know what they're talking about. They aren't joyously holding each other's hands and sucking Rockstar's big black cock, while turning in all their gifted money followed by a $20 bill in exchange for fake GTgAy 5 money...
What do you fairies do in the summertime? Catch butterflies and roll in the posies?

You're slow in the head aint cha buddie?

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:28 AM

Quite obviously sharper than you are.

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by artisntrealz, 14 January 2014 - 02:16 PM.

Watch out guiz, needledickbanger is gonna beat us up
  • xXGst0395Xx likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:36 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 14 January 2014 - 04:37 PM.

i killed a level 898, twice  the other night . i think the health level maxes out long before level 800 so i just dont see the point in being above level 200 . 

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Killed a few high levels. One bullet in the right place could kill anything outright. Besides the lvl 3 tank babies are harder to kill than the lvl 300 leviathans, but hilarious to kill all the same. This Game ain't broke, just not what a lot of people expected. As I said in my first statement, as long as R* don't abandon us then things will come good. In the mean time I'll be on tonight, getting out of the way at warp speed.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

Did you just joined GTA Online?

Bro, the game is hacked so much like a girl get raped by hundreds of men, just so you know. It's so messed up down there.

If you wanna bang the girl and not disturbed by random, take her to Private Server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users