Photo

I cant drive in GTA IV anymore... :(

9 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

So I decided to play GTA IV after like 6 months and I used to be really good at it. Like REALLY GOOD but after getting used to GTA Vs driving. I just couldnt drift in IV, I couldnt brake on time, my timing in cornering was way off and I crashed 80% of the time. So I went from Great driver in IV to sh*tty driver in V, to sh*tty driver in IV to decent driver in V. Screw you rockstar!
  • Tikhung likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Lol :) that what a Sequel does.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

Why you say screw you Rockstar?

I actually like that cars don't go at 20 mph max anymore. A Faggio in GTA 5 feels faster than an Infernus in GTA 4.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

I actually like that cars don't go at 20 mph max anymore. A Faggio in GTA 5 feels faster than an Infernus in GTA 4.

Are you kidding me? You do know that cars in V dont go top speed like in IV? Becauss they want you to feel the city is bigger
  • Drunken Cowboy likes this

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

Are you kidding me? You do know that cars in V dont go top speed like in IV? Becauss they want you to feel the city is bigger

Best explanation i have ever seen. Cars have aways seems to be pretty fast in GTA IV for me tho..

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Funny that with me it doesn't happen that way, I can still drive in IV, actually it's kinda hard to go back to V's handling :/ not saying it's bad though just a little...  arcadey.

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Original Gangster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I had no problem adapting to GTA IV's driving after GTA V, but then again I was playing GTA IV regularly up until GTA V's release and played it side by side with GTA V.

GTA V's driving is too hand holding with no sense of real control. I can race in GTA IV all day long.

DonkeyEatingCheese
  • DonkeyEatingCheese

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

I was getting quite good at GTA IV's driving, then GTA V came out and now I can't seem to drive anymore in IV. I'm sorry to say I've turned into a filthy casual. :p
  • PulpFiction and Tikhung like this

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Original Gangster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

I was getting quite good at GTA IV's driving, then GTA V came out and now I can't seem to drive anymore in IV. I'm sorry to say I've turned into a filthy casual. :p

If this was Medieval times you'd be stoned to death or burned at the stake.

• DonkeyEatingCheese likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

Ahhh, the days of slamming into lamp posts and other drivers to slow yourself on a sharp turn...

Playing a little TLaD online was tough to adjust to, but I the sound and clunky aesthetic of a hardcore chopper as opposed to the whizzing sports bike-like choppers of V will do any day.

• PulpFiction likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users