Quantcast

» «
Photo

Waht is your criteria for accepting or requesting a friend?

109 replies to this topic
High King
  • High King

Wild Card Inc.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

1: don't be under age 17

2: don't ask me for money

3: leave a good impression (if you're a virtual thug or a 7-year-old gang banger then i dont like you. you know who you are.)

4: don't immediately ask me to join your crew if we only talked for 5 minutes

5: don't ask me how to do the tank/vehicle glitch, i'm not contributing to 7-year-olds getting tanks under rank (yes, i have a glitched tank as well as a hotknife, sue me)

6: don't spew stupid internet quotes around me ("U MAD" and "YOLOSWAG" will make me think you're a fa**ot)

7: if you're gonna sh*t talk people, at least be funny (almost every time i hear sh*t talkers online, they're complete tryhards. "yo momma" doesnt make you sound cool, neither does being an internet tough guy)

you gotta be real laid back and the irony is that i'm very strict about that

This, completely. Although sometimes I'll accept friend requests from lower levels, the ones who seem fun, and like they know what they're doing. I like having friends who I know will always be down to do missions and races with me, and just mess around in free roam. 

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

I was going to add this guy but then he kept calling me a "chick with a dick" and shooting me...
I wanted to call him a "prick without one" but no mic...

But nomnomnom I usually get added by people a lot anyways.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

They can't sound like a girl/prepubescent, talk improper english, doesn't assume I like rap and starts performing for me. Must not cry like a little baby when I crash into them in a race, can't act high all the time, must not say "I'm sooooo fkn high right now" everytime they start a conversation.

Ugh, I met someone with all of this one time.  Not to be racist but you can tell what race he was, improper english, talks like he's high all the time which is bullsh*t because he's obviously not rich enough to buy pot everyday. It was just the way he talked but he didn't admit it and would use the excuse "I'm so high right now"

lol I like playing by myself because of people like that

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

1: don't be under age 17

2: don't ask me for money

3: leave a good impression (if you're a virtual thug or a 7-year-old gang banger then i dont like you. you know who you are.)

4: don't immediately ask me to join your crew if we only talked for 5 minutes

5: don't ask me how to do the tank/vehicle glitch, i'm not contributing to 7-year-olds getting tanks under rank (yes, i have a glitched tank as well as a hotknife, sue me)

6: don't spew stupid internet quotes around me ("U MAD" and "YOLOSWAG" will make me think you're a fa**ot)

7: if you're gonna sh*t talk people, at least be funny (almost every time i hear sh*t talkers online, they're complete tryhards. "yo momma" doesnt make you sound cool, neither does being an internet tough guy)

you gotta be real laid back and the irony is that i'm very strict about that

This, completely. Although sometimes I'll accept friend requests from lower levels, the ones who seem fun, and like they know what they're doing. I like having friends who I know will always be down to do missions and races with me, and just mess around in free roam. 

nothin wrong with being a low level.

not everyone can buy this game day 1, or play it constantly. just have fun with it

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 13 January 2014 - 06:27 PM.

I only  request ppl I know personally.

When it comes to requesting me.

Must be over 18, preferably over 21 (I make very few exceptions)

Must be mature, but not a complete stiff. No douchery.

Have a mic.

Speak English. Don't mind if it's your 2nd language as long as I can understand you.

Must  have played with you or have at least sparked up an intriguing conversation in a party or elsewhere.

Don't f*cking annoy me( first impressions matter there).

Don't be a creep.

Don't take video games seriously. If you have "MLG" or anything relating in your GT or on you profile, I will assume you are overly aggressive and I will mute/block and avoid you.

NO RANDOMS. I will give you a few minutes to introduce yourself before I decline and block. Revert back to first impressions, because you already f*cked up.

But that is about it. I'm really not that picky. We'll either get along or we won't.

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Yeah me too i have a age restriction as well no one under 17 is a pretty safe bet, unless your mature for your age. I usually add people in team death matches if we placed 1st and 2nd and we have simliar kdrs i know hes someone who can defend himself and f**k sh!t up.

Thats someone who i want as a buddy if i start a war with another crew in freemode lol. Finding people who can merk is getting a bit hard to find :panic: ive been playing more tdms/dms since i took a break from racing since the pay out sucks now but in a deathmatch u can make as much as 16k if you place first and over 10k if your team wins.

I just need more trigger happy buddies sucks having to go look for matches solo but none of friends/ crew want to join cuz they like why have a time limit deathmatch when you have all the time in the world in free mode im like :facedesk:.

chillerhippie
  • chillerhippie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

I generally add someone if they either play like myself or are simply interesting.

I recently added a couple of players who were in a group of 5 people who had 'locked down' ls customs and we're working together to keep nobody including the cops from getting though. Myself, feeling mischievous decided to snipe them from about 0.75 mile away from a rooftop. After a while, they came to my apartment and tried buzzing me but kept entering there own apartment. All of them were really confused to why and how I was sniping them until one of them decided to Stan at the end of a crane and I shot him in the head.

I was laughing my bloody head off that 5 of them couldn't figure out where I was.

I decided to escape in my helicopter but quickly too on damage so I decided to land it in the sea. I then contacted merry weather for a boat pick up and proceeded to do a lap around the map with a couple of them in pursuit. I called Lester to hide my blip to get some headway and then hid in the tunnel leading to the canals.

I set up plenty of booby traps and made sure I was in a 'safe place' while I provoked them with mercenaries, muggers and bounties.
One of them came after me, although I killed him about 7 times before he got a lucky shot through the pipes.

The next day, 2 of the 5 were online and they added me and we all went bounty hunting 2 wall glitchers.

Fun times.

JeriQo
  • JeriQo

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

if we had a nice battle session.

we did something relevant.

if they talk on mic.

if they have names i can pronounce or just sounds cool.

if they have some sht like HDJW12124, definitely a nono

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

Everyone I know IRL that plays xbox or ps4 is on my friends list already. I dont accept requests or play with random losers from the internet. I only play with actual friends. If ever I do play alone, be it GTAO or BF4, I leave my mic unplugged, I dont wanna talk to or hear the internet chaff.

Yet you consistently post on a forum... lmao

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by DangerZone77, 13 January 2014 - 08:49 PM.

Must have had a beer or bong load in real life. I don't add random people I never met. This isn't World of Warcraft. LOL

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

I only  request ppl I know personally.

When it comes to requesting me.

Must be over 18, preferably over 21 (I make very few exceptions)

Must be mature, but not a complete stiff. No douchery.

Have a mic.

Speak English. Don't mind if it's your 2nd language as long as I can understand you.

Must  have played with you or have at least sparked up an intriguing conversation in a party or elsewhere.

Don't f*cking annoy me( first impressions matter there).

Don't be a creep.

Don't take video games seriously. If you have "MLG" or anything relating in your GT or on you profile, I will assume you are overly aggressive and I will mute/block and avoid you.

NO RANDOMS. I will give you a few minutes to introduce yourself before I decline and block. Revert back to first impressions, because you already f*cked up.

But that is about it. I'm really not that picky. We'll either get along or we won't.

GTFO... just for having a pistol in your avatar. seriously GTFO. you have no friends.

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

I'll add anyone who gets on my bus with the rest of the lobby and joins me in kicking that one bastard who loves stickybombing bus-loads of people minding their own business.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 January 2014 - 09:25 PM.

GTFO... just for having a pistol in your avatar. seriously GTFO. you have no friends.

Everybody can have a pistol. 

http://youtu.be/o13sNocd_ak?t=6m29s

Or are you one of those creeps that think a woman can only sit pretty in the kitchen?

OT: Be over 21 and be a laid back player. No obsessing over a game - we want to have fun, not compare Kill to Death ratios. Also, I`m a loooong winded sonova bitch, so my friends have to be ... good listeners :p

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:29 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 13 January 2014 - 09:31 PM.

Or are you one of those creeps that think a woman can only sit pretty in the kitchen?

OT: Be over 21 and be a laid back player. No obsessing over a game - we want to have fun, not compare Kill to Death ratios. Also, I`m a loooong winded sonova bitch, so my friends have to be ... good listeners :p

its gta forums. thats almost ban worthy im just not a snitch. i too have pistols and other weapons, i do not advertise them to make my avatar look cool (which it doesn't, it makes you look like a f*cking hoodlum piece of trash). my wife shoots better than i do btw.

are we really on the 4th page of this and no one has corrected OP for mispelling what in the title? that explains the pistol girl....

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by 2281, 13 January 2014 - 09:31 PM.

Anyone that needs some sort of assistance (usually from these forums), though I'm not taking any requests right now... life got busy.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 January 2014 - 09:38 PM.

its gta forums. thats almost ban worthy im just not a snitch. i too have pistols and other weapons, i do not advertise them to make my avatar look cool (which it doesn't, it makes you look like a f*cking hoodlum piece of trash). my wife shoots better than i do btw.

are we really on the 4th page of this and no one has corrected OP for mispelling what in the title? that explains the pistol girl....

My wife has a girlfriend that is dead after guns. She insists I give her my Sig P226 to just hold it, each time she comes over. She even took pictures holding it :) She would kill for a 1911 with carved models, but I have no plans on buying one :)

[EDIT] So, you see, there`s nothing wrong with a pic of a girl holding a gun. To me, it`s just excitement.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

My wife has a girlfriend that is dead after guns. She insists I give her my Sig P226 to just hold it, each time she comes over. She even took pictures holding it :) She would kill for a 1911 with carved models, but I have no plans on buying one :)

[EDIT] So, you see, there`s nothing wrong with a pic of a girl holding a gun. To me, it`s just excitement.

what? wow.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

what? wow.

To each its own, I guess. 

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

They spend a few minutes around me and haven't shot me or any other player without reason.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

I only add friends of friends and people who I get along with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users