Quantcast

» «
Photo

What really happened to Floyd and Debra.

152 replies to this topic
gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

I think the fact that there was a fight between Floyd and Debra brought back traumatic memories from Trevor's youth, and that that put him in a rage. He grabbed a gun and shot Debra, then Floyd seeing his girlfriend murdered attacks Trevor with the knife, then Trevor kills Floyd with his own knife splattering blood all over his clothes...

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

Floyd deserved it, that is what should happen to all the pansies that have a lesser job than their woman.

Ok going by this, the moment your girlfriend gets a job that pays more than yours, you must be killed instantly. If that happens, expect a hitman to come knocking at your door.

You still mistake a game with real life, and that's embarassing
We've mentioned you for ''special douchebag of the year'' ...officially....

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

Floyd deserved it, that is what should happen to all the pansies that have a lesser job than their woman.

Ok going by this, the moment your girlfriend gets a job that pays more than yours, you must be killed instantly. If that happens, expect a hitman to come knocking at your door.

What the hell? So in a game you deserve to die as a man because your girl makes more money than you, but not in real life? What the hell kind of logic are you using? That fictional male characters must make more money than their fictional female counterparts or die? The only "special douchebag" here is you. You're also just dumb.

• Nathaaann and TaviColen123 like this

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by Cicero The Great, 13 January 2014 - 03:40 AM.

What the hell? So in a game you deserve to die as a man because your girl makes more money than you, but not in real life? What the hell kind of logic are you using? That fictional male characters must make more money than their fictional female counterparts or die? The only "special douchebag" here is you. You're also just dumb.
We take it as a compliment from a 12 years old...
He deserves to die in Trevor's mind/point of view, or it's too difficult to understand for you, general and annoyance_nextdoor ?

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:40 AM Edited by iProinsias, 13 January 2014 - 03:41 AM.

He deserves to die in Trevor's mind/point of view, or it's too difficult to understand ?

That's not what he said though, you "12 years old" (seriously, you edited your post and still didn't fix that? What an idiot). And Trevor is shown throughout the game to NOT be a misogynist (or at least he strives not to be), so that logic doesn't hold water anyway. Or is THAT too difficult to understand?

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:45 AM

He deserves to die in Trevor's mind/point of view, or it's too difficult to understand ?

That's not what he said though, you "12 years old" (seriously, you edited your post and still didn't fix that? What an idiot). And Trevor is shown throughout the game to NOT be a misogynist (or at least he strives not to be), so that logic doesn't hold water anyway. Or is THAT too difficult to understand?

You quoted Bruce Lee, but you're only formless sadly
Try again in 2024 kiddo, and show the due respect next time...

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:46 AM Edited by Tenxax, 13 January 2014 - 03:58 AM.

Floyd didn't deserve to die, he wasn't men to die. Infact Trevor was going to pay him for the whole ordeal with breaking into Debra's condo then probably leave on to torment Michael.

But Debra got home eirlier, she threatens him with a gun thinking it's one of Floyd's Friends about to pull the trigger then he looses his sh*t and slaughters everyone. Thats what really happened in a nutshell.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:48 AM

You quoted Bruce Lee, but you're only formless sadly
Try again in 2024 kiddo, and show the due respect next time...

Ooooh, you're trolling. My bad. Please, continue.

• TaviColen123 likes this

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by FromBrnoCity, 13 January 2014 - 09:56 AM.

Trevor didn't kills Floyd, it's whole big-ass nonsense.

Just think, maybe when Trevor gets angry after when we didn't have seen whet happened in condo, maybe Debra with gun killed in incident Floyd because they were yellin at each other and after she killed Floyd, Trevor kills Debra.

Or some other way... Trevor just didn't kill the poor guy, he almost loved that Floyd.Debra was a filthy bitch, a whore that Floyd didn't desire, R.I.P Floyd.Amen

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

I love how the police never investigate this crime and Trevor basically walks free as if nothing ever happened. No blood curling screams were heard by neighbors? The police weren't called? 

Actually, if you check the bleets in the in-game internet, you can see a bleet asking why are there strange noises heard in Floyd and Debra's apartment.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:37 PM Edited by Official General, 13 January 2014 - 06:39 PM.

@ Cicero

I've mistaken nothing pal. I've only elaborated on exactly what that Mr WN said, those were his words. I don't have to spell it out for you, it's in the quote. Like iProinsias said, what's the difference whether it happens in a game or real life ? That's basically what he's saying. You just can't handle the fact that a view you support has been exposed by me as extremely dumb and illogical - don't tell me it's just a game either. Even in a game, the story and events have to make some kind of remote, logical sense at least. 

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Trevor didn't kill floyd, Debra did. Actually bob did because he gave her a gun. Let's go find this bob guy.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by Cicero The Great, 13 January 2014 - 09:36 PM.

@ Cicero

I've mistaken nothing pal. I've only elaborated on exactly what that Mr WN said, those were his words. I don't have to spell it out for you, it's in the quote. Like iProinsias said, what's the difference whether it happens in a game or real life ? That's basically what he's saying. You just can't handle the fact that a view you support has been exposed by me as extremely dumb and illogical - don't tell me it's just a game either. Even in a game, the story and events have to make some kind of remote, logical sense at least.
You pretend a logical sense in a videogame where after doin' mass murders and being short to death by 20 policemen you were only taken to the nearest hospital ?

That is extremely dumb and illogical, a psycho like trevor doesn't need a logical explanation for his behaviour, or better, who is capable to understand it doesn't, because it's even too obvious

We can handle everything ''pal'' - except douchebags
Neither We have supported someone else, your mistake was quoting Us instead of mrsomething

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

@General

Even in a game, the story and events have to make some kind of remote, logical sense at least.

Er, who exactly set this principle?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Guys, guys guys......I just don't care whether it's a game or real life, I just hate Trevor. I have discussed and explained my reasons why. No one is gonna change that, so all this bickering is pointless. 

The murder of Floyd and Debra just made me hate Trevor more, and I badly wanted him dead even more. I got that wish and I fulfilled it. That is one thing I can say I liked about GTA V. And that's real. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

If "getting to kill that scruffy redneck" was the highlight of the game for you, then it's quite understable how unable you are of appreciating anything this game has to offer.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:00 PM Edited by Official General, 13 January 2014 - 11:03 PM.

If "getting to kill that scruffy redneck" was the highlight of the game for you, then it's quite understable how unable you are of appreciating anything this game has to offer.

Trevor is not a redneck, he's a psychotic Canadian bank robber and that is all he is. He even curses and insults people he refers to as rednecks in the game. 

I never realized that my personal highlight of the game had to conform to what you consider appreciative. Well it does not, but what I do care. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:09 PM

I never realized that my personal highlight of the game had to conform to what you consider appreciative. 

It never said it did. It just comes off as self-denial. A game with the amount of content V had on offer, and that is the highlight for you? Nope...sorry...I can't take that seriously as a simple opinion. Like I said: just plain old self-denial.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

I never realized that my personal highlight of the game had to conform to what you consider appreciative. 

It never said it did. It just comes off as self-denial. A game with the amount of content V had on offer, and that is the highlight for you? Nope...sorry...I can't take that seriously as a simple opinion. Like I said: just plain old self-denial.

Like I said, I deeply regret that it did not conform to your standards. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

Like I said, I deeply regret that it did not conform to your standards. 

And I deeply regret that you lack any appreciation skills or compromises, and bear similar traits to that of an entitled child. I guess I can take comfort in the safe knowledge that R* don't cater to these entitled "fans".

• Official General likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

@OfficialGeneral

Well, then why the hell are you going to random threads and telling people that you killed Trevor and enjoyed it if you don't really care? You're just going there telling people that this game should of had an story like every previous GTA, about mobs & gangs. Then you go on critizising about the FIB missions, crooked agents are criminals with a badge as an outfit to cover their antics. What's so special about mobs anyways? You're killing an NPC with a polo shirt, yeah that's nice it is the same as killing an NPC in a suit with an ID card that reads FIB on it.

I tell you what, take a big nice cup of shut the hell up and let us discuss what we want about Trevor. Nobody cares about what you think anymore, yeah this is a gaming forum but it comes to the part where your posts are just rightdown hateful towards sections of the game or how you're frustrated about R* not giving you anything to do with gangs. THIS IS GTA FOR f*ck'S SAKE THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THE HELL THEY WANT AND PEOPLE WILL STILL BE HAPPY, NOT BECAUSE OF THE STORY OR ANYTHING, BUT BECAUSE OF THE CONTENT IT HAS.

JESUS IF YOU WANT GANGBANGING SO MUCH BUY PITCHERS AND WAIT UNTIL A GANG ATTACKS IT, THEN YOU CAN KILL GANGBANGERS WITHOUT THE LSPD & SD CRAWLING UP YOUR ASS.

Oh and Franklin nor Lamar are really interested into gaining territory nor gang-banging, they say it themselves through the story and them creating a set doesn't mean sh*t, they created it not to go around and reviving gang stuff or gaining control but because the OGs didn't give a single f*ck wether if they died or not.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by Lucchese, 13 January 2014 - 11:37 PM.

I don't care what anybody says about Tenxax; I admire his passion! But you might want to tone it down a bit mate, just some advice :) 

But yeah, General, if you hate Trevor so much, fine. I simply can't comprehend nor believe that that was the highlight for you. I struggle to see how opinions even come into it here, and I also believe most of the anti-T brigade wouldn't even agree with your apparent sentiments here.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

I don't care what anybody says about Tenxax; I admire his passion! But you might want to tone it down a bit mate, just some advice :)

But yeah, General, if you hate Trevor so much, fine. I simply can't comprehend nor believe that that was the highlight for you. I struggle to see how opinions even come into it here, and I also believe most of the anti-T brigade wouldn't even agree with your apparent sentiments here.

What's so hard to believe ? I actually thought that was a very interesting twist to the end of the story. Killing Trevor was really one of my highlights in the game, I'm serious. I got a rush out of chasing him down and thinking, "now look at you, you murderous, crazy bully, your're running like a b*tch, and I'm coming to finally get you". I really enjoyed it all. 

I don't see why you are so hurt by that, I'm baffled. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I wouldn't say I'm "hurt"...just in a sense of disbelief. Ok, let me ask you this: was it the most fun part for you?

krashr
  • krashr

head on a stick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I love how the police never investigate this crime and Trevor basically walks free as if nothing ever happened. No blood curling screams were heard by neighbors? The police weren't called? 

Actually, if you check the bleets in the in-game internet, you can see a bleet asking why are there strange noises heard in Floyd and Debra's apartment.

after one of the annoying weed store property missions with franklin (you end up near floyds apartment at the end) i decided to go up and have a look and there was also crime scene tape across the door (blood still spattered on window)

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:06 AM Edited by Official General, 14 January 2014 - 12:29 AM.

I wouldn't say I'm "hurt"...just in a sense of disbelief. Ok, let me ask you this: was it the most fun part for you?

No, but it's in my top 5 moments. I'll give you my personal list :

1) Jewelry store heist

2) Lamar's failed drug deal with Ballas at Grove Street

3) Killing Trevor

4) Michael and Franklin's first encounter with Madrazo

5) Trevor's gun battle with Mexican drug traffickers in Sandy Shores

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

He deserves to die in Trevor's mind/point of view, or it's too difficult to understand for you, general and annoyance_nextdoor ?

I reckon you zip your sh*tpipe before you embarrass yourself anymore.

• ChrisMathers3501 and iProinsias like this

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

I genuinely can't understand how anyone could NOT like Trevor. Aside from Steven Ogg's utterly brilliant performance, Trevor is a tongue-in-cheek parody of everything Rockstar has been accused of with the GTA series. The violence, the sexuality (aside from the constant sex jokes, we're introduced to him as he's f*cking a chick bent over a kitchen counter), the drugs, the nihilistic world view, the willingness to kill, kidnap and torture to solve any and all problems, he's a reflection of what the more uptight members of our society see GTA as: a psycho killer simulator. He also, by far, has the funniest dialouge. Its always two parts intelligence, one part insanity whenever he speaks. Killing Trevor was a highlight for some? PLAYING Trevor was a highlight for me.

• ChrisMathers3501, John Smith and TaviColen123 like this

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

I definitely wouldn't say he's a douche. As that term is used to describe someone who is completely and utterly a walking human rectum that stinks up the earth with their unpleasant stench. Trevor's stench is very pleasant and fascinating, however. That is why he is loved. 

He's worse than a douche. He's a despicable, degenerate, dirty, stinking, drug-addicted, scruffy, nasty, loudmouth bisexual prick with no morals or humility whatsoever that only bullies and terrorizes people that are vulnerable, weak and clearly no match for him. 

And he's not loved by everyone. 

Hey, man.  Trevor reminds me of a good friend of mine.  My friend is more of a douche.

Besides, you say "drug-addicted," "bisexual," and "no humility" like those are bad qualities, so that invalidates your opinion with me.  Trevor's crazy, hilarious, unhinged, and above all else, LOYAL.

Michael's the douche.  I mean, I respect that he does what he does for his family, and that's a one-way street and he doesn't get the respect he deserves from them (he's treated almost as poorly as the way Walter White's family treated him in the last season) but the fact that he would go along with the plan to kill Trevor at the end EVEN AFTER TREVOR CAME BACK AND SAVED HIM FROM THE FIB, IAA AND MERRYWEATHER just because of friendship knowing damn well he got Brad killed speaks to just how much better of a person Trevor is.

But it doesn't matter though because Franklin was loyal, and that's all that counts, or we wouldn't be getting DLC.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

I reckon you zip your sh*tpipe before you embarrass yourself anymore.

The only embarassing thing here are 12-16 year old not even grown up yet that pretends to discuss adult things...

Go back to school, kiddo, your mommy knows that you play an M rated game ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users