Quantcast

» «
Photo

What really happened to Floyd and Debra.

152 replies to this topic
nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

tennax, it seems you're getting mad about people stating the flaws in V. if that's the case, then if you spend time on this forum, you're gonna have a bad time
  • Miamivicecity, Official General and PkUnzipper like this

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

I like to believe he killed them both.

He got very angry in that 3 way argument, barely minutes after asking them to marry him lol. Anything random could have happened  

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by darkdayz, 11 January 2014 - 09:07 PM.

As for 'Official Generals' stupid comments on the fact that Debra and Floyd not being killed like that and thats not how they should of died. It doesnt matter, what matters is the way they did is in total alignment to Trevors personality, favouritism and how you think they should of died is completely irrelevant when they have to concentrate on the character of Trevor.

@ darkdayz

You took that a bit too literally. What I really meant was that if there was a good, understandable reason to kill Debra and Floyd, it certainly was not the reasons that were given for Trevor killing them in the game. In short, I don't believe Trevor should have killed them at all, there was no real reason for it.

And don't anyone tell me it's because Debra or Floyd threatened Trevor's life, because I'm not accepting that. I won't accept that because, Trevor was the one who bullied, intimidated and threatened them in the first place, he was in an intruder in their home, and he refused to leave their home when asked to leave on top of it all.

I understood what you meant perfectly. Of course there was no good understandable reason to kill Deb and Floyd, but because of the way Trevor is, there doesn't need to be. People die everyday because someone just wants to kill them, and that's reality. This is a game, which furthermore makes it more acceptable and understandable considering Trevor's personality or personalities in his case. He kills for no reason, that's how you define Trevor Phillips. There may not have been a reason, but that doesn't mean they should survive. Should there be a reason for everyone you violently kill throughout the game, without any apparent reason for doing so?

I don't care who was in who's home and who was threatening who. Trevor is a psychopath, he doesn't have the same morals as you and me, he was fed up of their sh*t, so he butchered them. It's simple. Does he need a reason, no! If his thought process included reason he wouldn't go around killing people.

• Lucchese and TaviColen123 like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Actually, he decaptivated both of them, used gasoline to burn their corpses, then ate them. I imagine it tasted like a crispy hamburger :devil:

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by Deus Ex, 11 January 2014 - 10:56 PM.

He killed both of them. 

Poor fools...

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:13 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 11 January 2014 - 11:15 PM.

Interesting theory, but too complicated OP.  Personally, I think Trevor just:

1. overpowered and knocked out both Wade & Debra

2. tried to hang both of them from the living room ceiling.  But this wasn't an efficient way of killing them so

3. cut them down while they were still choking.  Then

4. dragged, quartered and filleted the unconscious Wade in the bathroom. Then flushed all pieces of him down the toilet which is what we saw in one of those preview clips featuring the protags back in Sept.  Then

5. Drawn, quartered and disemboweled the unfortunate Debra in the living room (for being a treacherous feminist and  female chauvinist). Then

6. Positioned her feminzi ass there on the living room floor--in a Jesus Christ pose for the FIB to discover many hours later.  Long after we left him as the new owner of the titty bar.....

This explains the amount of all the syrup covering his crazy ass after that particular Trevorian meltdown ep :)

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

I like to believe he killed them both.

He got very angry in that 3 way argument, barely minutes after asking them to marry him lol. Anything random could have happened  

precisely. After all, Trevor is absolutely terrified of clowns for some dark, irrational, and Inception-kind-of-deep subconscious reason.  Freud would need to be treated by a highly certified psychoanalyst for weeks after shrinking Trevor's head tbh :lol:

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:25 AM

@official general
You (and someone else here) are confusing a game with real life
This is GTA, a game where characters like the two mentioned deserves to die
We liked Floyd, but he was a bitch puppet for a bitch queen
Kill the guy was the only way to absolve him

It don't matter if it's a game or not, and I'm not saying I liked Floyd or Debra, that's irrelevant. Those are not good enough reasons or justification to brutally kill relatively innocent people. If Trevor was hired and paid by someone to do it, then that's a different story, because it's nature of GTA protagonists, they are career criminals. But for that reason alone ? No, it don't sit well with me. There is nothing else to it as far as I'm concerned.
No one is ''innocent'' - especially in a game where mass murders are routine
You try to persuade other members with your predictable point of view, and that's even more alarming of not being capable to understand such a simple character as trevor

You don't like him because you can't understand the pain behind his uncontrollable anger

It's even worst than some superficial kiddo that like him only for that, believe Us

A psycho killer like trevor don't think before commit a crime, neither after....because for him it's normal, ''capisce'' ?

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:41 AM

You like Trevor? Fine. I'm glad you enjoy him.

You hate him? Fine. Sucks that you can't enjoy him.

Stop making such a big deal over a character in a videogame, everyone.

• Official General, Luddite and RiaJay21 like this

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by Wheatley, 12 January 2014 - 01:03 AM.

To be honest, Trevor is, out of the main 3, the only one with his head most screwed on. Trevor has two very distinct sides. One being an uncontrollable wreck and the other having an odd sense of morality. 

He berates Wade about respecting women when he calls a woman a "b*tch" and then has, as Michael describes it, a "High-School romance" with Debra. 

He feels torn apart once he "loses" Michael and proceeds to have a "R.I.P Michael" tattoo tattooed onto his arm. Then, he feels disgust and anger when his only best-friend betrays him. Apart from this, Trevor is angered by the fact that Michael is neglecting his own daughter and tells him to look after her more often with him telling Lazlow that he'd "tear the skin off anyone who wronged her". Furthermore, he declines Jimmy's offer to go drinking with him, citing him as being too young in order to do so. 

These small moments are few and far between when he shows his weird "heart-warming" side yet as you know he's a complete wreck.

He is the only character in the game who identifies his own flaws. Michael keeps informing himself and others around him that he is the good guy and that he did everything in the past because "you do what you do to survive" yet he doesn't feel ashamed by his previous actions including betraying his best friend. With Franklin you perceive him to be a young kid trying to break free from the "gang scene" and "make some paper without getting killed" yet he tells both Weston's lawyer/secretary and Lester that he enjoys killing people.

With Trevor he knows he is a deranged sociopath and he believes that he can't exist without Michael and he can't exist without causing harm and chaos. He doesn't even care when he receives money from a Heist and he doesn't even care much either when he loses the shipment in the mission "Minor Turbulence". He does everything for kicks yet when questioned on why he doesn't care about the money he openly says "I'm a bad person".

He is more self-aware than anybody in Los Santos and he is the most honest person when surrounded by dishonest people. 

• Panz, Officer Ronson, Lucchese and 3 others like this

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Trevor killed both of them because he couldn't stand their bullsh*t.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:33 AM

@wheatley

trevor: lolololol im most honest personne evar

wade: UH, WAT HAPPEN TO FLOYED

trevor: uhhhhhhhh he's totally not dead lololololo

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:10 AM

What happened is simple, Trevor got insane and he killed both of them. End of story.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

@wheatley

You don't seem to be a good person in life. I am not judging but you really don't understand why he did that? Well, he lied to Wade so that he wouldn't hurt his feelings. Also, don't give me another post asking why Trevor did that. He did that because he couldn't control his anger as he's a sociopath.

HonestOG556
  • HonestOG556

Crackpot

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

Anyways. You what I'm asking myself recently?

We all know Trevor hates and fears clowns. And well all know from artwork that Wade is a juggalo. And we all know that Trevor killed Wade's friends. Makes me wonder if this has something to do, with his friends being juggalos.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by Official General, 12 January 2014 - 12:47 PM.

@official general
You (and someone else here) are confusing a game with real life
This is GTA, a game where characters like the two mentioned deserves to die
We liked Floyd, but he was a bitch puppet for a bitch queen
Kill the guy was the only way to absolve him

It don't matter if it's a game or not, and I'm not saying I liked Floyd or Debra, that's irrelevant. Those are not good enough reasons or justification to brutally kill relatively innocent people. If Trevor was hired and paid by someone to do it, then that's a different story, because it's nature of GTA protagonists, they are career criminals. But for that reason alone ? No, it don't sit well with me. There is nothing else to it as far as I'm concerned.
No one is ''innocent'' - especially in a game where mass murders are routine
You try to persuade other members with your predictable point of view, and that's even more alarming of not being capable to understand such a simple character as trevor
You don't like him because you can't understand the pain behind his uncontrollable anger
It's even worst than some superficial kiddo that like him only for that, believe Us
A psycho killer like trevor don't think before commit a crime, neither after....because for him it's normal, ''capisce'' ?
I'm not trying to persuade anyone to agree with me at all. I'm just expressing my opinion on why I hate Trevor and his actions. It's people like you that wanna challenge it and try to force me to 'understand' Trevor. If you don't agree with my opinions, them fine, no need to get worked up about it. Some of you guys are taking my personal opinions on Trevor a little to seriously, you need to relax.

You like him, I don't, we explain why, agree to disagree, then case closed.
  • nobum62 likes this

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:03 PM Edited by im_stoned, 12 January 2014 - 02:05 PM.

Trevor killed Floyd and Debra because their witness's it's as simple as that.

Floyd would of caved in a heartbeat. The police/feds wouldn't need to put pressure on him. He'd snitch on trevor in a instant because his pretty much scared of everyone. So Floyd was too much of a risk to keep alive because he could snitch on trevor for doing the heist at his work

Debra would snitch in a heartbeat because she's the type of woman who believes she's untouchable. She has a huge ego and would tell the police/feds everything she knows about trevor forget letting her live she knew too much.

I don't want to tell you how he killed them it's to graphic for this forum

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 12 January 2014 - 02:39 PM.

To be honest, Trevor is, out of the main 3, the only one with his head most screwed on. Trevor has two very distinct sides. One being an uncontrollable wreck and the other having an odd sense of morality. 

He berates Wade about respecting women when he calls a woman a "b*tch" and then has, as Michael describes it, a "High-School romance" with Debra. 

He feels torn apart once he "loses" Michael and proceeds to have a "R.I.P Michael" tattoo tattooed onto his arm. Then, he feels disgust and anger when his only best-friend betrays him. Apart from this, Trevor is angered by the fact that Michael is neglecting his own daughter and tells him to look after her more often with him telling Lazlow that he'd "tear the skin off anyone who wronged her". Furthermore, he declines Jimmy's offer to go drinking with him, citing him as being too young in order to do so. 

These small moments are few and far between when he shows his weird "heart-warming" side yet as you know he's a complete wreck.

He is the only character in the game who identifies his own flaws. Michael keeps informing himself and others around him that he is the good guy and that he did everything in the past because "you do what you do to survive" yet he doesn't feel ashamed by his previous actions including betraying his best friend. With Franklin you perceive him to be a young kid trying to break free from the "gang scene" and "make some paper without getting killed" yet he tells both Weston's lawyer/secretary and Lester that he enjoys killing people.

With Trevor he knows he is a deranged sociopath and he believes that he can't exist without Michael and he can't exist without causing harm and chaos. He doesn't even care when he receives money from a Heist and he doesn't even care much either when he loses the shipment in the mission "Minor Turbulence". He does everything for kicks yet when questioned on why he doesn't care about the money he openly says "I'm a bad person".

He is more self-aware than anybody in Los Santos and he is the most honest person when surrounded by dishonest people. 

agree with everything except the part highlighted.  I'd argue and say Micheal had a better sense of the nature of the business. So by the way they portrayed his casual betrayal, I'm willing to bet Mike never considered Trevor(or Brad) his true friends.....

But that being said, in doing so, Micheal WAS guilty of violating that code of honor amongst thieves.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

Lets replay that mission and find a way to glitch into the apartment.

Most likely nothing but blood on the window tho..

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

@wheatley

You don't seem to be a good person in life. I am not judging but you really don't understand why he did that? Well, he lied to Wade so that he wouldn't hurt his feelings. Also, don't give me another post asking why Trevor did that. He did that because he couldn't control his anger as he's a sociopath.

not a good person? lol what did I do? criticise trevor's character?

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 12 January 2014 - 03:45 PM.

@wheatley

not a good person? lol what did I do? criticise trevor's character?

What if, for example, you hit somebody's cousin. Then, you see their cousin, you're going to tell them what you did? Trevor did the same thing and he didn't tell Wade for the same reason I stated in my previous post.  You want Trevor to flat out tell Wade about what happened? Also, I apologize if I offended you, as that wasn't what I was aiming at.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

I see your point. however killing floyd was still pointless
  • Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:28 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 12 January 2014 - 05:30 PM.

Fine contribution; quoted for excellence.   :^:

What's happening to the forum of late? Are the intellects finally returning to regain control from the little goblins?

@wheatley

Spoke too soon.

• Xerukal likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

All I know is that Floyd and Debra donated their blood. A LOT of blood.

Mr WN
  • Mr WN

Filth Slayer

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Floyd deserved it, that is what should happen to all the pansies that have a lesser job than their woman.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

Floyd deserved it, that is what should happen to all the pansies that have a lesser job than their woman.

Ok going by this, the moment your girlfriend gets a job that pays more than yours, you must be killed instantly. If that happens, expect a hitman to come knocking at your door. 

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

I'd have to say Trevor killed them both. When Floyd picks up the knife, he waves it at both Trevor and Debra, and Trevor clearly says "you two are NOT nice people!". Plus, Trevor has too much blood on him to have just shot either one of them, he got up close and personal with both killings. He even seems tired and out of breath when he leaves the apartment, which, for a speed freak, only seems fitting after a serious double homocide.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

I love how the police never investigate this crime and Trevor basically walks free as if nothing ever happened. No blood curling screams were heard by neighbors? The police weren't called? 

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

I love how the police never investigate this crime and Trevor basically walks free as if nothing ever happened. No blood curling screams were heard by neighbors? The police weren't called? 

The police never investigate the crime? Guess it must have been Trevor who puts up the police tape reading "Crime Scene" at the condo after the mission's end?

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

^^Didn't notice. I'll replay the mission. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users