Quantcast

» «
Photo

What really happened to Floyd and Debra.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
152 replies to this topic
HonestOG556
  • HonestOG556

Crackpot

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by HonestOG556, 09 January 2014 - 11:03 PM.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO FLOYD AND DEBRA?

All three had BBQ and then Trevor grabbed the ketchup bottle...

gw-these-damn-ketchup-bottles-are-annoyi

• TheOtherRyan, Raiden雷電, The Odyssey and 3 others like this

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

I definitely wouldn't say he's a douche. As that term is used to describe someone who is completely and utterly a walking human rectum that stinks up the earth with their unpleasant stench. Trevor's stench is very pleasant and fascinating, however. That is why he is loved. 

He's worse than a douche. He's a despicable, degenerate, dirty, stinking, drug-addicted, scruffy, nasty, loudmouth bisexual prick with no morals or humility whatsoever that only bullies and terrorizes people that are vulnerable, weak and clearly no match for him. 

And he's not loved by everyone. 

I think its sad that you think this. You obviously didnt understand trevor deep down.

• Officer Ronson, Bonnano, TaviColen123 and 1 other like this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO FLOYD AND DEBRA?

gw-these-damn-ketchup-bottles-are-annoyi

We've all been there.

drug-addicted

And yet you always get hardon with drug-dealing, what a hypocrite.

• UltraGizmo64, TaviColen123, Captain Arthur and 1 other like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:21 PM Edited by Official General, 10 January 2014 - 01:51 AM.

@ Bonanno

Drug-dealing = selling drugs to make money (not taking drugs). Get it Einstein ?

For selling drugs to make money, not taking the damn stuff. I've stated that many times. I've never said anything about wanting to see drug use in GTA.

@ liquidussnake

Well you don't matter to me bro, because obviously, I don't know who the f**k you are. What matters to me is what I think of Trevor, I could not care less is if I was one of only 50 GTA fans out of 29 million that hates Trevor. I'm different to GTA fans like you - I'm just more advanced and developed in the brain, and in personal taste to like a protagonist purely based on the fact that he's so insane, crazy and violent.

• Niobium likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

I definitely wouldn't say he's a douche. As that term is used to describe someone who is completely and utterly a walking human rectum that stinks up the earth with their unpleasant stench. Trevor's stench is very pleasant and fascinating, however. That is why he is loved. 

He's worse than a douche. He's a despicable, degenerate, dirty, stinking, drug-addicted, scruffy, nasty, loudmouth bisexual prick with no morals or humility whatsoever that only bullies and terrorizes people that are vulnerable, weak and clearly no match for him. 

Nailed on the f*cking head. :^:

• Official General likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

They had very, very violent sex. That would explain the blood.

or you know, it was normal sex only... well... Debra was in shark week.

• Beorn likes this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

Trevor blasts Debra + Floyd. At that point, he didn't give a f*ck about either. 

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by Cicero The Great, 10 January 2014 - 02:24 AM.

This forum has become a mess since Our last visit
Well, it was even before, but here we can reach new standards

Do you really care about what happened to a douche without balls and a self-indulgent bitch ?

It's irrelevant, they deserve it

@official general
Trevor is underrated because not used properly, a wasted potential from rockstar - as usual
If only you had chosen C ending...

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:39 AM

^^wat. You're seriously going to the use the common excuse that "Trevor is simply wasted potential" (not to mention you seem to play this superiority role as to fit with your username).

Floyd didn't do a single thing wrong. If you're going to call him a no balls douche, you'd clearly be judging a book by it's cover. He was likely abused/molested as a kid, which would bring his self esteem down and increase the reasoning behind his sexual tension. Debra, on the other hand, was a emotionally and mentally abusive woman with no morals when it cam to Floyd. She didn't care she was hurting him, she seemed to love it in a sick in cruel way.

Trevor was simply there to be the resolution. He (possibly. Who killed who first will never be known) killed Debra and Floyd in a blind rage simply because of the fact that he is a psychopath. When you point a gun at a psychopathic murderer he likely isn't going to respond in a nice manner. Trevor shares similar traits with Floyd as being sensitive, only he has a rougher exterior so he has a far more difficult time showing it. Little did we know that Floyd was the window into Trevor's past.

Didn't Trevor state that he had a difficult child hood and that his father wasn't the best to him? Don't you think that'd cause some scars?

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

^^ Forget it. For some reason Official General hates GTA V. He says its both bad and good. But if he had to pick either or, he'd say GTA V is bad. He thinks GTA V's story is inferior in every respect and that Trevor is outright useless. No use troubling yourself over such absurd positions. 

• Official General and daliakiller like this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

^^ Forget it. For some reason Official General hates GTA V. He says its both bad and good. But if he had to pick either or, he'd say GTA V is bad. He thinks GTA V's story is inferior in every respect and that Trevor is outright useless. No use troubling yourself over such absurd positions. 

I don't think so. General doesn't hate GTA V. If he had to pick good or bad I think he would pick the good option. I know his debating style fairly well as we had a few back in the day in the GTA IV forum, but even back then I wouldn't have described him as a "hater".

He's a good guy, but just critical of GTA V in a lot of the ways he was with GTA IV. Just because someone doesn't bend over backwards for every aspect doesn't mean they don't think the game isn't any good.

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by nobum62, 10 January 2014 - 03:22 AM.

Didn't Trevor state that he had a difficult child hood and that his father wasn't the best to him? Don't you think that'd cause some scars?

so what if trevor's daddy was not nice to him? niko didn't have a nice father, roman didn't have a nice dad, dwayne didn't have a nice dad, packie didn't have a nice dad, luis's dad ditched him (he sometimes says "don't be like your dad, L" after a booty call) and Franklin's dad ditched him (which was also mentioned briefly, when frank talks to that guy who looks and acts like jesus in a random encounter).

but guess what? none of those guys turned out to be assholes like trevor.

EDIT: oh btw, niko grew up in a war. he's still not as big of an asshole as T.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

@ Bonanno

Drug-dealing = selling drugs to make money (not taking drugs). Get it Einstein ?

For selling drugs to make money, not taking the damn stuff. I've stated that many times. I've never said anything about wanting to see drug use in GTA.

@ liquidussnake

Well you don't matter to me bro, because obviously, I don't know who the f**k you are. What matters to me is what I think of Trevor, I could not care less is if I was one of only 50 GTA fans out of 29 million that hates Trevor. I'm different to GTA fans like you - I'm just more advanced and developed in the brain, and in personal taste to like a protagonist purely based on the fact that he's so insane, crazy and violent.

So you're basically saying that everyone who likes Trevor is a dumbass?

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by Proletariat, 10 January 2014 - 04:27 AM.

I don't think so. General doesn't hate GTA V. If he had to pick good or bad I think he would pick the good option. I know his debating style fairly well as we had a few back in the day in the GTA IV forum, but even back then I wouldn't have described him as a "hater".

He's a good guy, but just critical of GTA V in a lot of the ways he was with GTA IV. Just because someone doesn't bend over backwards for every aspect doesn't mean they don't think the game isn't any good.

I respect Official General and in most regards I am of the same opinion as he. For example, as he, my fav is GTA Vice City (for similar reasons), we both think GTA V was lacking in the story department and had room for lots more potential, but for some reason he is very outspoken about GTA V. I found GTA V to be a massive techonological improvement and loved its sharp satire as seen through the eyes of ALL the characters, but I do not entirely dismiss one character simply because he is "trailer-trash". Trevor is a complex character that has to be thoroughly scrutinized. He simply dismisses Trevor. In that respect, I see no point in fancying such debate. 

• Luddite, UltraGizmo64, TaviColen123 and 1 other like this

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:37 AM Edited by Cicero The Great, 10 January 2014 - 03:41 AM.

^^wat. You're seriously going to the use the common excuse that "Trevor is simply wasted potential" (not to mention you seem to play this superiority role as to fit with your username).

Floyd didn't do a single thing wrong. If you're going to call him a no balls douche, you'd clearly be judging a book by it's cover. He was likely abused/molested as a kid, which would bring his self esteem down and increase the reasoning behind his sexual tension. Debra, on the other hand, was a emotionally and mentally abusive woman with no morals when it cam to Floyd. She didn't care she was hurting him, she seemed to love it in a sick in cruel way.

Trevor was simply there to be the resolution. He (possibly. Who killed who first will never be known) killed Debra and Floyd in a blind rage simply because of the fact that he is a psychopath. When you point a gun at a psychopathic murderer he likely isn't going to respond in a nice manner. Trevor shares similar traits with Floyd as being sensitive, only he has a rougher exterior so he has a far more difficult time showing it. Little did we know that Floyd was the window into Trevor's past.

Trevor is a wasted potential because rockstar treated him with too superficiality as usual, the fact that We saw that potential suggest you something perhaps ?

We read Jung and Freud 20 years ago, kiddo

We don't judge the book by the cover, but rockstar knows that 99,99% of their players do that, so they' ve chosen the easiest way

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

@ Bonanno

@ liquidussnake

I think he's saying that every one who likes a protagonist "purely based on the fact that he's so insane, crazy and violent" is a dumbass. not necessarily trevor

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

@ Bonanno

@ liquidussnake

I think he's saying that every one who likes a protagonist "purely based on the fact that he's so insane, crazy and violent" is a dumbass. not necessarily trevor

Liking a character for those reasons is not a sign of diminished intelligence. It's simply personal taste. Not everyone is going to like the same things.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Nobody died, it was a syrup accident, remember?

tumblr_min96qRHCj1rmtmr6o1_500.jpg

We've all been there.

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

He obviously turned Debra out using her own gun whilst molesting both of them singing a show tune.He then wore debra`s skin like a onesy and jerked off maniacly whilst he gave their dead bodies another zombmatic threesomeThis is canon,FACT!.. 

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:56 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 10 January 2014 - 03:58 AM.

So there they were: at an impasse, with each holding the other's life in their hands. Suddenly, the microwave beeps.

"What the hell is that?" - Trevor.

"Oh gosh darnit! I left my pancakes in the microwave before you busted in. Mind if we take a break? I'm starved." - Floyd

"Those aren't Aunt Jemima pancakes, are they Floyd?" - Debra

"They sure are!" - Floyd

"f*ck. YES. JEMIMA IS THE sh*t! Let me at 'em!" - Trevor

"Alright, dig in!" - Floyd

"Hey, Floyd, got any sryup?" - Trevor

"Oh sure, here's some Ms Butterworth." - Floyd

"Blasphemer! Everybody knows that you can ONLY put Aunt Jemima syrup on Aunt Jemima pancakes!" - Debra

"Ah, can-it bitch! Go ahead Floyd." - Trevor

Floyd pops the cap open and turns the bottle upside-down.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" - Debra

BOOM. 

Syrup stained everything in site: the walls, counters, floors and furniture were drenched in Ms Butterworth's juices. Floyd, Debra and Trevor didn't escape the blast either, each of them drenched in sap.

"I have brought shame to my family name. I'll never show my face again. Trevor, please tell Wade not to come in..." - Floyd

"Hey Trevor, why are you covered in syrup?" - Wade

"There was a... syrup accident..." - Trevor

• Niobium and Carmain2K like this

amen
  • amen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

I think they both teamed up on Trevor. But, right before they killed him, Trevor pushed both thumb sticks and entered his rage mode. He then killed them both.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

I think that Debra shot Floyd and then she went after Trevor and got killed herself.

I do wish that Debra would have tried to shoot Floyd but then Floyd ends up shooting her with one of Trevor's guns which kills her then Trevor would have had to help him bury the body. Now Floyd wouldn't dare snitch on Trevor because he killed his GF and only Trevor knows.

• Itzreality likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:45 AM Edited by Xerukal, 10 January 2014 - 05:50 AM.

He doesn't need to be. 

However, you're talking about his personality and as if he was a real person. He isn't. He's a character. And a great one at that. He has his morals and his limits when it comes to people he really cares about. But that's about it. 

He would be HORRIBLE to have as a friend/foe in real life, sure. But this isn't real life! He's a blast of a character in the VIDEO GAME, "Grand Theft Auto V". Can you comprehend this? 

I also wouldn't say he just "bullies" people. He didn't "bully" waves of fully armed and trained US Soldiers in that one Rampage mission. He also didn't "bully" a bunch of gangbangers and rednecks in some of his other rampage missions. 

He does bully certain people, like Floyd, with a twisted sense of sexual manipulation and superiority. He instils terror and control through rape and very uncomfortable intimidation. But his character does it in such a way that doesn't make it dull, but entertaining, and for some/most, terrifying. 

I won't continue to argue this because I know you hate Trevor as a character. You just don't like him. That's fine. Because I don't like the insane pushing of the idea that GTA V needs more phoned in turf/gang war bullsh*t that should've died with San Andreas. Yet you continue to attempt to justify it having any themed reason of relevance to be in the game with your tough guy street logic that you use to go "high and mighty" on everyone who dares to aggressively disagree with you.  

• Panz, Cutter De Blanc, Meekail and 2 others like this

Girl_Next_Door
  • Girl_Next_Door

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

if trevor didn't kill floyd, he wouldn't have deceived wade

Not really. He did so in order to avoid him getting sad. His innocent mind wasn't ready to view the gruesome sighting.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Debra deserved to die... I just hate cheaters even if it's still a videogame.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by Official General, 10 January 2014 - 02:32 PM.

This forum has become a mess since Our last visit
Well, it was even before, but here we can reach new standards

Do you really care about what happened to a douche without balls and a self-indulgent bitch ?

It's irrelevant, they deserve it

@official general
Trevor is underrated because not used properly, a wasted potential from rockstar - as usual
If only you had chosen C ending...

@ Cicero

I don't care about Floyd himself or his girlfriend. But they did not deserve to die at the hands of Trevor, especially not like that. If you believe that they did, then it says a lot about what you and the way you think in real life. So according to you, someone who is soft and meek, and someone who is a bit greedy and selfish should be brutally killed just purely based on their personality traits ?

I used Trevor as properly as I could, you not need to advise me on how best to use him, I have played the game you know. It makes no difference as to how I used him, I just did not like him. Rockstar wasted protagonist space by filling one of the spaces with Trevor in my view.

@ Proleteriat

I don't hate GTA V itself, no not at all, I still do like the game. What I do really hate is the fact that Rockstar once again have either messed up, or failed to improve on certain, vital elements of the game that would have made it the great GTA title it should have been. What I also hate is that V should have greatly surpassed GTA IV and it could not even do that, it was on the same level as IV in my view (and IV did some tings better). V definitely had an inferior story compared to the previous GTAs - I would go as far as to say it was the worst in the main series since III. 

I don't think Trevor is totally useless. In fact I think Trevor brings a lot of life into what was already a mediocre story, he's very useful indeed - but just not as a protagonist. As a protagonist I really do think he is useless - he goes through all this mayhem and madness to get big money in heists, but he's still a dirty and scruffy man, he still wants to live in a rusty, dirty trailer and he has no desire to spend any money on anything luxury or do something constructive like expand his small criminal empire in the desert. All he cares about is brutally harming and killing people (unnecessarily most of the time) to satisfy his bloodthirsty, homicidal desires, and to play out his extremely crazy, insane acts as some super-madman. The only good thing I can say about him is that he would have definitely made a great non-playable character or antagonist. 

@ Son Of Liberty

Thanks bro. You summed up my debating style pretty much perfectly  :^:

@ Shadowdog94

Not at all. I'm gonna quote what nobum62 said in is reply to you, which was " I think he's saying that every one who likes a protagonist "purely based on the fact that he's so insane, crazy and violent" is a dumbass. not necessarily Trevor ". I can confirm that is exactly what I meant. 

Liking a character for those reasons is not a sign of diminished intelligence. It's simply personal taste. Not everyone is going to like the same things.

True, you're right, but current evidence form the recent posts of Trevor fans on this forum has not exactly shown me the opposite. Whever anyone is asked to explain why they like Trevor so much, all they can is say is the same ol' sh*t like, "ah he's so crazy, he's so insane," and that is it. To me, is a very shallow and simple-minded set of reasons to like a character, and that is the only thing Trevor lovers can come up with.

@ Xerukal

He doesn't need to be. 

I did not say Trevor needed to be loved, so why tell me this ? I actually directed that response to someone on this thread who earlier claimed "we all love Trevor", when in fact that is far from the truth. 

However, you're talking about his personality and as if he was a real person. He isn't. He's a character. And a great one at that. He has his morals and his limits when it comes to people he really cares about. But that's about it. 

He would be HORRIBLE to have as a friend/foe in real life, sure. But this isn't real life! He's a blast of a character in the VIDEO GAME, "Grand Theft Auto V". Can you comprehend this? 

Lol, I like how insulting you're trying to be. Don't talk to me like I'm some kind of idiot that's hallucinating and don't know what is real life and what's not. Of course I know it's just a game. That's point of why games like GTA are made like they are in the first place. They are supposed to evoke emotional reactions to characters and events similar to as it would happen in real-life. This is exactly what Rockstar and other games developers always aim to achieve when creating such games.

If nobody cared for the characters, or about discussing characters and their events in these games, then Rockstar would not have really succeeded in fully drawing in their fans into the GTA experience. You should know this by know, but my guess is you're not that smart, or maybe you are just don't possess such a high level of understanding to know this. 

• TheOtherRyan and UchihaRingo like this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by darkdayz, 10 January 2014 - 02:12 PM.

Considering the positioning of trevor, floyd and debra and juding on the argument that went on, here's what I think happened.

Floyd lost his sh*t after hearing about debra's wording about Bob which hinted that she's cheating floyd with him. Floyd, in a fit of anger, tried to attack debra with the knife without thinking she had a gun due to his anger and she shot him down. Just when this happened, trevor got real mad because even though he thought floyd was panchy, he can't stand treachery so in a fit of anger just before debra could do anything, he took out a gun and splashed her brains on the windows.

Trevor did not kill floyd. That would make  no sense. However he had two reasons to kill debra. 1, she was a threat to him with that gun pointed up and 2, he couldn't stand that she killed floyd.

(Don't get me started that this should be posted in gta 5, in this section for gta 5 and online users will read so it's a win-win on a topic that's been debated for a lengthy amount of time)

This is the most logical explanation there is.

This is a bit illogical really. Trevor slaughtered them both, it's as simple as that, he's a pyshopathic murderer. He came out of the house covered in blood and wouldn't let Wade go in that house, forcing him to stay in the strip club for eternity. Because he killed Floyd, he would of let Wade go in the house if he only killed Debra. It's quite simple really. Wade has probably seen Trevor kill hundreds of people. He watched him slaughter the whole of the LOST. Wade wouldn't care for Debra that much, but does for Floyd, which is why he was taken to the Club. This is a complete over-analysis of the whole event.

As for 'Official Generals' stupid comments on the fact that Debra and Floyd not being killed like that and thats not how they should of died. It doesnt matter, what matters is the way they did is in total alignment to Trevors personality, favouritism and how you think they should of died is completely irrelevant when they have to concentrate on the character of Trevor.

• Captain Arthur likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by Xerukal, 10 January 2014 - 02:08 PM.

@ Official General

The first part with the "not everyone loves Trevor" was a misunderstanding. We can both give ourselves that.

But there you go again with the high and mighty "you aren't that smart, kid, you can't understand this". 

I know I can understand the subject. You know that too. So you're insulting both of us by trying to insult me with this childish form of the "holier than thou" attitude. Not to say that said attitude isn't childish to begin with. 

I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't "posses such a high level of understanding" to "know this".  

(I avoided quoting to prevent unpleasantness in reading) 

• Fuzzknuckles and John Smith like this

Panz
  • Panz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Returning Member 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2013
    Hottest Member 2014
    ET Porn Endorser

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

I'm surprised at all the Trevor hate. When I think of GTA, I think of destroying sh*t, killing mercilessly, and pissing off the cops.  The only character in GTA V who I would feel comfortable doing this as is Trevor.

The reason he's such a successful character is because R* made him memorable. They've packed so much personality into a bunch of pixels, nicely complemented by Steven Ogg, of course, and it worked. Some people hate him, some love him, but nobody is indifferent, it seems. 

He may be psychologically messed up, but we needed that.  We wouldn't have that constant sense of "what's going to happen next?" without him. The Debra-Floyd thing? Total shock value. It keeps us wondering. It's those touches that work. Michael and Franklin are great and all, but without Trevor, the story would be pretty damn bland.

And in no way is he useless.  This story was, for the most part, centered on Trevor's relationship with Michael. 

• John Smith and Zodape like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by Official General, 10 January 2014 - 02:21 PM.

@ Official General

The first part with the "not everyone loves Trevor" was a misunderstanding. We can both give ourselves that.

But there you go again with the high and mighty "you aren't that smart, kid, you can't understand this". 

I know I can understand the subject. You know that too. So you're insulting both of us by trying to insult me with this childish form of the "holier than thou" attitude. Not to say that said attitude isn't childish to begin with. 

I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't "posses such a high level of understanding" to "know this".  

(I avoided quoting to prevent unpleasantness in reading) 

Bro, the reason the misunderstanding happened in the first place was because you did not carefully read and follow my comments and corresponding replies. You were more concerned with being critical of what I was saying, so therefore, you were quick to judge and challenge that part of my last post, and you misunderstood it, I was clear on what I meant the whole time. 

As for the second part, you kinda started it. If you make stupid comments to me, don't expect to get a warm response. That's exactly what happened. If you're gonna try and mock me by reminding me that the game is not real life, then I'm gonna strike back in my own way. It's as simple as that.

Come at me the right way, and I will respond to you accordingly. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users