Quantcast

» «
Photo

What really happened to Floyd and Debra.

152 replies to this topic
Girl_Next_Door
  • Girl_Next_Door

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Considering the positioning of trevor, floyd and debra and juding on the argument that went on, here's what I think happened.

Floyd lost his sh*t after hearing about debra's wording about Bob which hinted that she's cheating floyd with him. Floyd, in a fit of anger, tried to attack debra with the knife without thinking she had a gun due to his anger and she shot him down. Just when this happened, trevor got real mad because even though he thought floyd was panchy, he can't stand treachery so in a fit of anger just before debra could do anything, he took out a gun and splashed her brains on the windows.

Trevor did not kill floyd. That would make  no sense. However he had two reasons to kill debra. 1, she was a threat to him with that gun pointed up and 2, he couldn't stand that she killed floyd.

(Don't get me started that this should be posted in gta 5, in this section for gta 5 and online users will read so it's a win-win on a topic that's been debated for a lengthy amount of time)

This is the most logical explanation there is.

• Officer Ronson, Xx-ADITYA-xX, Andreas and 8 others like this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

So this is the American Dream?

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

If this thread turns to trash like the last one warnings will be dished out.
  • Fuzzknuckles, Lelouch vi Britannia, Raavi and 2 others like this

Girl_Next_Door
  • Girl_Next_Door

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

What is it with you OP? are you desperate for attention or just tollin'?

You didn't even bother to read the thread, it's the only explaining I can give to this irrelevant post of yours.

• theGTAking101 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

I think that Debra killed Floyd, and out of bro-rage, Trevor killed Debra.
  • theGTAking101 and Deus Ex like this

Girl_Next_Door
  • Girl_Next_Door

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

I think that Debra killed Floyd, and out of bro-rage, Trevor killed Debra.

That's pretty much what I said but I wouldn't call it bro-rage. It's just that trevor's character is a no-treachery-tolerance type and that's why he took down debra. He wouldn't take down floyd ever.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Trevor ate them alive. He is a cannibal you know. That would explain the blood all over his face.

Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris
  • Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Floyd lost his sh*t after hearing about debra's wording about Bob which hinted that she's cheating floyd with him. Floyd, in a fit of anger, tried to attack debra with the knife without thinking she had a gun due to his anger and she shot him down. Just when this happened, trevor got real mad because even though he thought floyd was panchy, he can't stand treachery so in a fit of anger just before debra could do anything, he took out a gun and splashed her brains on the windows.

Mmmh, could be...but I don´t think he just shot Debra, remember how he looks as he leaves the apartment, he´s literally covered in blood.

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

An old Vinewood trick to avoid trouble with censors is the fade-out.

A man and a woman enbrace, kiss, and fall on a bed as the music swells. (fade out)

A menacing character approaches someone. The music swells. (fade out)

What happens next is left to the devious, lascivious, or otherwise depraved mind of the audience.

I tend to think the played a stimulating game of Scrabble. Trevor went to make his Blaine County famous spaghetti sauce. He forgot to put a lid on the blender which covered the apartment and everyone in it. He was then politely asked to clean up and leave and he did so directly after sodomising their corpses.
  • Illousion, universetwisters, SmoothGetaway and 10 others like this

Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris
  • Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

Trevor ate them alive. He is a cannibal you know. That would explain the blood all over his face.

Lol, that sounds like T indeed.

Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

Don't Fear The Reaper.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by TheGreenSadler, 09 January 2014 - 02:24 PM.

Mmmh, could be...but I don´t think he just shot Debra, remember how he looks as he leaves the apartment, he´s literally covered in blood.

I think he might of chopped her up. Because after Trev leaves the apartment you can see blood smeared all over the kitchen window.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

Trevor killed them both because they were both threatening him. 

Trevor's a douche with absolutely zero morals, so this is pretty standard for him. 

P.S. He never raped Floyd. 

• SingularSoul likes this

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

I tend to think the played a stimulating game of Scrabble. Trevor went to make his Blaine County famous spaghetti sauce. He forgot to put a lid on the blender which covered the apartment and everyone in it. He was then politely asked to clean up and leave and he did so directly after sodomising their corpses.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Damn I can't stop staring at your sig.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

I think they might of had only killed Debra, some people say that Floyd can be seen exchanging words with Wade after what happened.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

Trevor's a douche with absolutely zero morals, so this is pretty standard for him. 

Yeah except for his sense of loyalty, respect towards women, friendship, family (Jimmy and Tracey's "Crazy Uncle T") and twisted idea of love (Patricia). 

I definitely wouldn't say he's a douche. As that term is used to describe someone who is completely and utterly a walking human rectum that stinks up the earth with their unpleasant stench. Trevor's stench is very pleasant and fascinating, however. That is why he is loved. 

I'm sorry. I'll suppress my Trevor fanboy now. It gets hard to contain, sometimes. 

Although, I do agree. They were both threatening him. And they both lost their cool, not being "very f*cking nice", as he put it. So he just ended 'em both. Not sure how the blood on the face is explained, though... 

• Officer Ronson, Bonnano and TaviColen123 like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

I think they didnt show the Scene because it will cause more controversy,just like the mission "By the Book".

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Zodape, 09 January 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Nah, he has morals, except they changed the typical GTA protag speech "'I hate killing people' *turns around and kills a fat lady*" for a "'Nobody likes me' *turns around and calls all his friends a bunch of fa**ots, and kills the fattest one*" speech.

• DeafMetal likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

if trevor didn't kill floyd, he wouldn't have deceived wade

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

I think:

A) He blood-lusted and killed both.

B) Debra shot Floyd in the heat of the moment and Trevor went ape-sh*t.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

Trevor killed Debra first and as Floyd flipped his sh*t, seeing Debra being killed, Trevor killed him too. Finally, he stabbed and slashed on their bodies until he collapsed on bloodsoaked floor. He woke up and decided that he overreacted a bit.
  • MagzGTA likes this

MagzGTA
  • MagzGTA

The 1975-Tones

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

I think he just got in the way of it all and he snapped, went in to a rage like the Johnny scene and just blindly killed both of them. Just brutalised them. 
If you noticed in the many scenes with Trevor he doesn't actually realise his own power/strength.  Just like when he kills Johnny...he doesn't mean to, you can tell when he says "get up" to him, he doesn't realise that in his rage he stomped his head in to the point of death.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

I think he shot both Floyd and Debra, but Floyd survived because on Lifeinvader, he still sends messages.

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

I think he shot both Floyd and Debra, but Floyd survived because on Lifeinvader, he still sends messages.

Is this true? Because I believe he killed her then had to kill floyd cause he was acting like a punk over it. I think he had planned to kill floyd anyway. He was to much of a weak loose end for trevor and the things he has done. He would have crumpled under any pressure. Not trevors style to let the weak ride his coat tails. Dumb perhaps but not weak.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Trevor realised neither of them were very nice, and slaughtered them. Brutally, too it would seem.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:11 PM Edited by Official General, 09 January 2014 - 10:13 PM.

I definitely wouldn't say he's a douche. As that term is used to describe someone who is completely and utterly a walking human rectum that stinks up the earth with their unpleasant stench. Trevor's stench is very pleasant and fascinating, however. That is why he is loved. 

He's worse than a douche. He's a despicable, degenerate, dirty, stinking, drug-addicted, scruffy, nasty, loudmouth bisexual prick with no morals or humility whatsoever that only bullies and terrorizes people that are vulnerable, weak and clearly no match for him. 

And he's not loved by everyone. 

• Miamivicecity and nobum62 like this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

I agree, but I think that first Debra shot Floyd (thus explaining the blood splatter on the window) and then Trevor took the knife from her and slashed her guts off :)

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

---------

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I agree, but I think that first Debra shot Floyd (thus explaining the blood splatter on the window) and then Trevor took the knife from her and slashed her guts off :)

Or Trevor took an AK-47 out of his pocket and started shooting like crazy.  :die: Or Debra shot Floyd and after that Trevor got into RAAGEEE mode and killed her.Maybe he just wanted to avenge Floyd :die:

• matajuegos01 likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

Maybe 

Maybe he didn't kill Floyd then...

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:46 PM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 09 January 2014 - 10:46 PM.

When Floyd and Debra got into a rough dispute, I think Trevor saw them both two as danger and he got into a rage mode. First, he grabbed the knife from Floyd's hand and stabbed him, later he jumped on Debra and chopped her guts. I think the extreme amount of blood on Trevor's body shows Trevor at least, used knife on one of them's body and stabbed him/her several times. That's my theory. 

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

He's worse than a douche. He's a despicable, degenerate, dirty, stinking, drug-addicted, scruffy, nasty, loudmouth bisexual prick with no morals or humility whatsoever that only bullies and terrorizes people that are vulnerable, weak and clearly no match for him. 

And he's not loved by everyone. 

Everyone that matters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users