Mission S&F: The Last One / Random Events not showing

10 replies to this topic
JBx85
  • JBx85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

hello,

there should the mission "the last one" (bigfoot) for franklin. but it isn't available for me. i got 100% last year and several in-game weeks are passed. but nothing happens. there are also no random events available and no jobs from my properties are showing up. there must be at least 20 random events be left (checked my social club profile). for example i can't take the hitch hikers to the cult because there not showing up. no matter what time of day or the different characters. 

this sucks really! i would like to play everything that should be available :(

i tried several work arounds from different web pages but nothing helps. nothing is available since i got 100% (or before). 

any ideas?

(sorry for my bad english - i am not a native speaker, hope you unterstand me)

RobNarly
  • RobNarly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:28 AM Edited by RobNarly, 13 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

I got the last one mission 2-3 in game days after collecting all nuclear waste... and only trevor can take people to the cult...P.S.  your English is just fine. :)

JBx85
  • JBx85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

I got the last one mission 2-3 in game days after collecting all nuclear waste... and only trevor can take people to the cult...P.S.  your English is just fine. :)

nothing happens at my game. i collected the nuclear waste a long time ago (you need this for 100%). i know that only trevor can take the people to the cult. it was a test run with the other two characters. but nothing, really nothing is showing up at my game. no random events for anybody, no last mission for franklin. the only thing thats showing time by time is the kifflom-freaks in the city who are talking with you (in case you let them... ;-) )

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

My game is like this before 100% contacting Rockstar they just say it is a corrupt save and there is no solution. At least you reached 100% I collected nuclear waste, ufo parts, so much stuff... but the remaining stranger mission, random events and some properties/businesses possibly linked to stranger missions... are locked away from me. There is always a number showing that Franklin has a mission or more but nothing is there...

JBx85
  • JBx85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Today i got a Mission from Hookies. Yeah :-/. This Sucks

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:56 PM

I found that when my game was "stuck" luckily after i already had 100%, everything that was stuck started working.... Property missions, random events, & impound lot.... Mine started working after leaving GTAO one day.... I still think this is related to GTAO somehow... (said Mr. Obvious)

JBx85
  • JBx85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

I found that when my game was "stuck" luckily after i already had 100%, everything that was stuck started working.... Property missions, random events, & impound lot.... Mine started working after leaving GTAO one day.... I still think this is related to GTAO somehow... (said Mr. Obvious)

you mean not playing gta online one day and play offline - or not to sign in (no sync with rockstar cloud) and play offline

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

When it happened to me I hadn't even played online I think. I played through story before online.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

For me I played online for about an hour or more-- I started getting sleepy and exited out of GTAO via the Pause menu (not the character wheel)

I like to save after leaving GTAO (I know it is not necessary but I do it anyway so I'm sure everything syncs up with the social club)-- when I got to my single player as Michael-- I got a text that one of the theatres have been robbed--- so I chased down the guy and recovered money.

WHen driving back across town I saw a random event (mugging)--- dealt with that.

I then saw I had a car icon on my map-- it was at the impound and two cars that I bought months ago were there ready to be bailed out.

I also saw the "sonar" pinging when I was near the harbor (for sub parts) and I had not noticed this in quite a while (although I just may not have been in the area)

Since then I've checked before and after playing online as Michael and I've had 3 other property missions pop up... I haven't played as Franklin or Trevor since then.

Like I said-- I didn't do ANYTHING other then leave GTAO for it to get unstuck-- I've read of people leaving GTAO via the character wheel making their game get unstuck-- so maybe try doing that....

I'm on PS3 (250 GB super slim) if that matters.

Spuds

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

For me I played online for about an hour or more-- I started getting sleepy and exited out of GTAO via the Pause menu (not the character wheel)

I like to save after leaving GTAO (I know it is not necessary but I do it anyway so I'm sure everything syncs up with the social club)-- when I got to my single player as Michael-- I got a text that one of the theatres have been robbed--- so I chased down the guy and recovered money.

WHen driving back across town I saw a random event (mugging)--- dealt with that.

I then saw I had a car icon on my map-- it was at the impound and two cars that I bought months ago were there ready to be bailed out.

I also saw the "sonar" pinging when I was near the harbor (for sub parts) and I had not noticed this in quite a while (although I just may not have been in the area)

Since then I've checked before and after playing online as Michael and I've had 3 other property missions pop up... I haven't played as Franklin or Trevor since then.

Like I said-- I didn't do ANYTHING other then leave GTAO for it to get unstuck-- I've read of people leaving GTAO via the character wheel making their game get unstuck-- so maybe try doing that....

I'm on PS3 (250 GB super slim) if that matters.

Spuds

Thanks but Rockstar suggested that. I do it a lot already. They also suggested clearing cache by starting and saving a new story mode game to fix the GTAO issue but that wasn't the issue...

At least, I didn't know GTAO was an issue until much later when I realised I had no survivor jobs or gang wars... These eventually came unstuck on their own but now my original story save won't even load, but then it can be slow to load in general at times. So yea I'm stuck still unless I start from the start...

JBx85
  • JBx85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

finally the last mission appears (bigfoot mission) after completing the game (100%) at the end of last year... but the missing random events still not showing up. don't care anymore about that. they only fixes stuff for gta online so there will be no random events for my game in future. 

i am playing gta online and thats ok ;-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users