Photo

The Big Score: Insufficient Funds

8 replies to this topic
Tyson DeJaynes
  • Tyson DeJaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

On Michael, I have $9,500 and I need what, nearly $50,000 to get the Gauntlets modded?   I've been to 4 briefcase locations, and none of them are there.   I have no way to make money.    Any suggestions?

BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:16 AM

How much money does your other characters have? Maybe use one of them.

Tyson DeJaynes
  • Tyson DeJaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

If I'm not mistaken, you have to use Michael to gather the Gauntlets.

Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris
  • Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

No, you can use the other characters too.

Tyson DeJaynes
  • Tyson DeJaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:37 AM

Alright, I'll try that next then.    I just thought that since Michael had the emails of the locations, that he was the one that had to collect them.   

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by stangone50, 09 January 2014 - 01:18 PM.

You can try the stock Market. 

About the briefcases I had the same problem .. everytime i went to look for one it wasnt there . 

So i went to one location it wasnt there . I swam back up , did a quick save then reloaded the game . swam back down and it was there .   Iused this method to find every package . 

Yeah forgot about the dinghy . when you swim back up try to get back in the dinghy before your quick save i guess . 

Sometimes the dinghy will disapear though . 

• Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris likes this

Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris
  • Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

About the briefcases I had the same problem .. everytime i went to look for one it wasnt there . 

So i went to one location it wasnt there . I swam back up , did a quick save then reloaded the game . swam back down and it was there .   Iused this method to find every package . 

Worked for me too. It´s just a bit annoying if you want to get the next package, but your dinghy is gone after the reload and you have to travel all the way back to get another dinghy. But sometimes after the reload the dinghy is still nearby.

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Do the epsilon mission and you will have 2m, you will need about 35k for donations and for the costume. If you have any property that gives you money go to sleep and let the weeks pass. Do taxi missions. If you still have lesters assassinations look the stock market guide. And the next time don't spent the money like a bitch, after the jewellery job you get 700k more than enough to complete the game.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:51 PM Edited by killahmatic, 12 January 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Yeah, I actually had all three of them each get one of the Gauntlets. 

Oddly, none of them drove the one they originally collected, but thats neither here nor there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users