So I tried modding the game today...

17 replies to this topic
NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I thought this would be worth sharing.

So ever since I started playing, one thing I always wanted to have a decent amount of money, some sticky bombs, a sniper riffle, and to drive a tank around. I had a lot of time on my hands today, so I went to youtube to look up glitch/exploit videos. I ran across one that stated if you paid $5 you could get a sever of your own and use the dns codes to level up and get unlimited rp.

So anyway I made a second PSN account and and made a new GTA O character so it wouldn't affect my current account if Rockstar ever rolls out their banhammer. Because I made a new PSN, the game made me go through the tutorial and I did the store hold-up mission that was given by Lamar and it gave me over a billion dollars I then gave the money to other people in the lobby, about 57 million each  The people in the lobby seemed happy they were screaming through the mic and sending me friend requests. I went to a couple other lobbies and gave out money to everyone who was there. I found it real funny when one player said "Forget the mission I need to go buy a chrome Adder"

By the end of the day I had an rp level of 121 and over and almost a trillion in the bank account as well as a tank, but something was missing. My enjoyment of the game, the game started to get real boring real quick. Before I started this mod thing I had 120k and and rp level of 18 but I was proud because I worked for it. (Don't laugh at me, but when I bought my first 6 car I spent a half-hour loading it up with cars off the street just to walk around and get in each one). 

All that being said I had my time with modding and I do not like it one bit. I am going to go back to my old account and act like none of this ever happen but before that happens, I just wanted to share my experiences with anyone planning on modding the game for things instead of working for it.

• pro_laps likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

This is not that kind of forum...

• TreFacTor and mrkush90 like this

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

Did you even read what I posted? I talked about regretting my choices...

• Cokecan72 likes this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

Ive been online twice for about 20 mins each time after i accidentally killed a billion dollar bounty a couple weeks ago.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

It's all personal preference, friend.

Some people modded the game for $$$ and RP because they just want the freedom feel like GTAIV had.

Some people modded the game, and regret it.

I for one used a DNS and got a mountain of money because I like being able to customize cars whenever I please.  I did not touch my rank though as I find ranking up to be a fraction of the motivation to play.

• TreFacTor and GoodGreen like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

Peace be with you my son. Say 6 hail mary's and 3 our fathers and your sins will be expunged. 

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

I was gifted over 3.78 Billion. I've already played this game out I was a legit level 92 before the gifts. So they just made it more fun for me. My friends have used thier xmas $$ to finally buy GTA so now I get to roll around the low level servers and dole out guns and cars for my buddies.

So gettin $$ early can make the game less fun but gettin $$ at the tail end of your gaming is just awesome. I don't have to grind for days to buy anything anymore.

But I will say that I've kept the origional $205k apartment and kept my origional Exemplar all bought legit. No adders here, just low end exotic cars all fully pimped.

CallMeBats
  • CallMeBats

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

Peace be with you my son. Say 6 hail mary's and 3 our fathers and your sins will be expunged. 

Just don't say them in a church or you might get more than expunged...

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:48 AM

6 Hail Mary's that's a nice priest. I'd have you say a minimum of 500 of each just for kicks.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

Something reeks..I might need rubber boots for this thread..

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

Did you even read what I posted? I talked about regretting my choices...

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting this tattooed on me lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

"The Power of Christ Compels You"

• TreFacTor likes this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

Pointless thread should be locked up like Charles Manson immediately

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hell I would just like to find a way to unlock all gun skins right away. I swear I've killed more then 1500 people using my combat mg, but no lspd skin yet!!!!

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

You just made those innocent players to be banned in the future. 

Wow.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

I applaud you man.  That is something that isn't easy to do.  I know I tried.  

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

@ K-Lub84

You need 600 player kills for the LSPD skin, go to your social club, click weapons tab, check your Combat MG stats, and see how many player kills you have. Survivals anything mission related doesn't count, killing NPCs etc. They have to be PvP kills.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

Yeah, I know how you felt there, someone gave me a billion... At first I said ok cool, so I bought pretty much everything... Then, I regretted it because I had nothing to do. I had everything so easy while I wanted to earn these stuff. So, I deleted my character and asked rockstar to remore my money. They did so and I could replay normaly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users