3 replies to this topic
GúnZinEss
  • GúnZinEss

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hi everybody, just a quick question.

I want to replace the mechanics from this GL to the one from TLAD. In other words, make the fuse time larger, aswell as the range, and that the projectile doesnt explode on direct impact. The first two things i already managed to do by just tweaking the weaponinfo data, but how do i remove the direct impact feature? is this coded in the weaponinfo file aswell, or do I need to edit something else?

Thanks in advance :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

The grenade which is fired from the GL in TBOGT is a new one. Instead of the EPISODIC_(don't remember the number) which it fires, change it to Grenade. It works in my GTA4 when I added the GL in-game so it should work in your game as well :).

GúnZinEss
  • GúnZinEss

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

First off, thanks for your reply!

I tried what you suggested, and it kind of worked, but as I suspected, I was shooting standard grenades from the GL, not the unique proyectile that comes with the weapon.

The thing is, I want the GL to work exactly like it does in TLAD, keeping the same proyectile and the same config, but without the direct impact feature, I think this is coded into the EPISODIC_5 data, which differs for each episode, so I believe I'll have to look into that, but I dont know if its even possible to edit.

Is this even possible to do? if so, where do I need to look?

Thanks, :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 18 January 2014 - 11:09 AM.

EPISODIC_5... gotta check that. Sorry for the late reply btw. Oh, if the Grenade has a unique model... I dunno, have never tried that. EDIT. It is possible, but it also needs altering the already existing Grenade.

• GúnZinEss likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users