Photo

Niko and Brucie.

5 replies to this topic
AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

There's something I've always wondered about their relationship. Does Niko actually like Brucie, or does he just put up with him? With the other four friends, I feel a sense of genuine kinship between them and Niko, but I don't really feel that with Brucie.

Does their friendship seem genuine to you, or does it feel one sided?

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:52 PM Edited by lilchris131, 08 January 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Definitely agree.

On friendship outings, out of all the conversations, Niko only starts one. And Brucie mostly leads them and Niko doesn't take him seriously at all.

I think Niko probably admired Brucie for his optimism (like some other characters), but that's about it.

I think I would have preferred a friendship between Niko and Phil Bell.

To a lesser extent I think there is the same issue with Dwayne.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

Funnily enough, Phil, Bernie and Real Badman were meant to be friends in the beta :blink:

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Nah. I think Niko likes him. The relationship is just different to others. I think LJ is Niko's best friend, but I still feel the relationship is genuine. They're probably not quite as close.

Ixnay
  • Ixnay

Fait ce que Voudras

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

I think Niko likes him, in a "Man, you're really amusing/off-the-wall" type of way. Invite him over for dinner? Probably not.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

I think Niko likes him, in a "Man, you're really amusing/off-the-wall" type of way. Invite him over for dinner? Probably not.

Yeah, I agree.

Niko probably couldn't see a serious friendship with Brucie. Brucie was completely different. He was hyper and active, not like Niko at all. I guess Niko didn't mind Brucie, but he also didn't seriously like him. More of a "Yeah, you are alright".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users