Photo

What's next for Franklin?

50 replies to this topic
AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

I think it's easy to see where Michael and Trevor are post game, but I think Franklin's future is a bit unclear. I'm not sure if Franklin is the kind of criminal who wants to make as much money as he can, or if he's the kind of guy who wants to retire after making a certain amount of money. By game's end, Franklin has several businesses and a good chunk of change in his pocket. Franklin never came off to me as excessively greedy. There's even one conversation between him and Michael where he says that he doesn't need high-stakes, he'd be fine with medium stakes.

So what does everyone think? Will Franklin remain a career criminal, or do you think he'll live the rest of his life more-or-less peacefully?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 08 January 2014 - 09:32 PM.

He's going before you take advantage.

• Raiden雷電, MagzGTA, Ermac and 7 others like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 09 January 2014 - 01:09 AM.

F*ck it, nvm

• sukmieazz likes this

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

He gets drunk, but, sh*t, he ain't gettin' drunker.
  • Raiden雷電, MagzGTA, Ermac and 8 others like this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by ShadowDog94, 08 January 2014 - 11:56 PM.

Well judging from his excessive drinking, consumption of potato chips and watching TV in his brand new mansion every time I switch to him, he'll turn into the black version of Michael in a few years.

• universetwisters, Raiden雷電, Ferocious Banger and 7 others like this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

exept tanishas gone so, no wife and no kids....

all alone with all the money he could ever need and no one to share it with...

• Luddite and sukmieazz like this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

he makes me so hungry everytime he eats that same bag of potato chips, an infinite bag of chips sounds way better than being the richest nigga on the block.

He won't do anything now not unless Lamar gets kidnapped real soon.. The damsel knows his place.
  • Jenia, Itzreality, sukmieazz and 1 other like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

914983_20040723_screen006.jpg
  • M0B5TA, Raiden雷電, Xerukal and 7 others like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

he makes me so hungry everytime he eats that same bag of potato chips, an infinite bag of chips sounds way better than being the richest nigga on the block.

He won't do anything now not unless Lamar gets kidnapped real soon.. The damsel knows his place.

lmao.. lets not get carried away here... just remember rockstar made this game so sh*t like that happens once... 

as for franklin... whenever i play gta5 i ask myself the same thing... whats left to do with franklin.... i played as him the most but he has no more missions/ activities to do....

• sukmieazz likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by Xerukal, 09 January 2014 - 03:20 PM.

He could always go and vengefully crash Tanisha's honeymoon with that brain surgeon she's been f*cking with. 

• Raiden雷電, atsjoonas, sukmieazz and 1 other like this

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

The 3 all have the same things in common. Loneliness, boredom...

Frank now has it made with no need to continue a criminal lifestye short of blackmail, covering tracks or loyalty... that and the adrenaline rush that makes him feel truly alive.
  • sukmieazz likes this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

Doing repos for that crackhead jb
  • sukmieazz likes this

Pathum
  • Pathum

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Well..he owns an LS customs, the impound, scrapyard and downtown cabs. Besides that he is (arguably) one of the best drivers in LS. If he also ends up taking over Simeon's business (I like to think he does, wish it was a real option), he is THÉ man when it comes to cars and all kinds of related things. I guess managing those and his driving skill/image will keep him pretty occupied and hopefully for him keep his mind of Tanisha.

• sukmieazz likes this

AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

Well..he owns an LS customs, the impound, scrapyard and downtown cabs.

You forgot about Smoke on the Water. I've heard that the scrapyard can be purchased by any character, though I always give it to Franklin.

Pathum
  • Pathum

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

I did forget Smoke on the Water, although it is not car related and as such doesn't really add to my argument that he is the number 1 car guy. But you are right I did forget about that one.

You may also be right about the scrapyard, in any case thanks for pointing it out and nevermind that one then.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by Zodape, 09 January 2014 - 06:31 PM.

He starts doing meth and moves to Liberty City.

5 years later...

We see our new protag, Trisha, having sex with Franklin's girlfriend, Tanisha, also a meth head (I know she was getting married, don't ask). All of a sudden, Trisha sees on the TV that his long time disappeared friend, Michelle, was alive. He proceeds to go out.

There we see Franklin walking towards Trisha's apt., angry because he was f*cking his girl. Lamar and Stretch follow him while they say "Don't do it, Frank, it ain't worth it" (Ending A/B ends up being canon, so the story takes place after Frank kills one of his friends, therefore, Stretch is alive and ends up being friends with F).

Trisha walks out, holding a cup of whisky with his right hand. He ignores all the sh*t Franklin tells to him as he walks down the street.

"Hey, Trisha! I'm talking to you, dogf*cker" (Trisha was drunk one night and he accidently raped Chop. Everyone made fun of him, so he gets angry everytime someone reminds him that he is a dogf*cker), says Franklin.

Trisha truns around. "Oh... are you? So... what are you sayin'?"

"Banging my girl, dawg. It ain't cool."

"So... do you want me to bang you instead? C'mere, Mr. Gangbanger, take off your pants"

"Knock it off, nigga-"

"-TAKE THEM OFF".

"Hey, man, I'm leavin' before you take advant-" says Franklin, while Trisha interrupts him and throws him to the ground, smashes his cup on his face and then proceeds to stomp on his skull, killing him.

Then Trisha kills both Stretch and Lamar. He gets in his car and drives to Families territory (because after the events of V they moved to LC because you touch yourself at night).

• Bonnano, sukmieazz, LancerG2 and 2 others like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by Tenxax, 09 January 2014 - 05:23 PM.

@Zodape

Sounds like what happened to our biker 1# (I did like Johhny when TLAD was out, but I accepted the fact he died and I moved past from that, they could atleast had Clay survive)

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

He can kill himself

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

@Zodape

Sounds like what happened to our biker 1# (I did like Johhny when TLAD was out, but I accepted the fact he died and I moved from past that)

Wha? Who? I don't know whatcha talkin'bout.

*wink wink*

• sukmieazz likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

914983_20040723_screen006.jpg

I spit out my coffee. No joke.

I agree with him becoming black Michael.

• sukmieazz likes this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Frank has more shirts to iron.
  • universetwisters, sukmieazz and Luuk' like this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

I find it ironic how people on this forum are so negative all the time. 

WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

With all that gold they stole, he's most likely done causing trouble.

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Extreme-Ironing-2.jpg

• Lil ski, Jenia, Themonsterhunter and 4 others like this

AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

He starts doing meth and moves to Liberty City.

5 years later...

We see our new protag, Trisha, having sex with Franklin's girlfriend, Tanisha, also a meth head (I know she was getting married, don't ask). All of a sudden, Trisha sees on the TV that his long time disappeared friend, Michelle, was alive. He proceeds to go out.

There we see Franklin walking towards Trisha's apt., angry because he was f*cking his girl. Lamar and Stretch follow him while they say "Don't do it, Frank, it ain't worth it" (Ending A/B ends up being canon, so the story takes place after Frank kills one of his friends, therefore, Stretch is alive and ends up being friends with F).

Trisha walks out, holding a cup of whisky with his right hand. He ignores all the sh*t Franklin tells to him as he walks down the street.

"Hey, Trisha! I'm talking to you, dogf*cker" (Trisha was drunk one night and he accidently raped Chop. Everyone made fun of him, so he gets angry everytime someone reminds him that he is a dogf*cker), says Franklin.

Trisha truns around. "Oh... are you? So... what are you sayin'?"

"Banging my girl, dawg. It ain't cool."

"So... do you want me to bang you instead? C'mere, Mr. Gangbanger, take off your pants"

"Knock it off, nigga-"

"-TAKE THEM OFF".

"Hey, man, I'm leavin' before you take advant-" says Franklin, while Trisha interrupts him and throws him to the ground, smashes his cup on his face and then proceeds to stomp on his skull, killing him.

Then Trisha kills both Stretch and Lamar. He gets in his car and drives to Families territory (because after the events of V they moved to LC because you touch yourself at night).

I...

Would...

SO play this game.

• sukmieazz and LancerG2 like this

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

The replies to this made me laugh way harder than they should have.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Lulz @ some people got jokes

Yeah, the way it's set up now he's pretty much set up. But what do the characters of any GTA game do after the story?

I think there will be some cool stuff for him in the DLC. More of what we liked: races, BASE jumping, and hopefully better business management activities.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Well.. if Rockstar decides to listen to people on this forum here's what he's going to do:

One day he's going to wake up, realize he doesn't need a big mansion and a big bank account and that there's only one true color - green. And that homies, hood and gangbanging are what he really always wanted, so he'll burn down his mansion with all of his money inside, burn all his other business ventures, go back to his aunt's house, call up OG Lamar and go hit up some Ballas because they wear that stupid purple color and that's as good of an excuse as any other to go blast some fools gangsta style.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

He will be the main guy for the DLC because he is the only one that *SPOILER* HAD to live through the end of the storyline. Michael said "one day maybe you can make your own jobs, have your own crew" and that is what makes me believe he'll be the protagonist of a DLC.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Well judging from his excessive drinking, consumption of potato chips and watching TV in his brand new mansion every time I switch to him, he'll turn into the black version of Michael in a few years.

racist1.gif

Spoiler

• Lil_B_The Basedgod and LancerG2 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users