Looking for an MC on xbox

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
albertachronics
  • albertachronics

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Hey, im looking for a MC to ride with on xbox. I am an active player who gets on 4-5 times a week, level 46, 23 years old. I am currently the prez of a small crew i started with my roommate and a couple friends but we dont do crew activities and i find my self with tons of extra time online looking to find a good group to fill it ( Alberta Chronics is the crew name) I have no interset in being a prospect i understand clubs use this to weed out the unmature, annoying, unactive players but i dont got time to waste kissing ass if you want a deciated soilder for you mc im your guy but if the prospect thing is a deal breaker then move on. I currently have a buzzard, annihaltor, rhino that i would be more then happy to share with lower level club members and use for club activities and of course a chopper. my xbox gamer tag is eddybeevie and that is also my social account feel free to send me a massage on either or here thanks.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Black & White, 08 January 2014 - 09:01 PM.

Fill out the questions on the "Looking for a Gang?" thread located at the "Recruitment" section.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users