Photo

Zero dollar bank balance, and legit cash gone

28 replies to this topic
TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Hey chiefs, just checked on my GTA:O character stats on the Social Club page from work, and lo and behold the $1.9 Billion I had in my wallet and $81 million in the bank are gone and I have a zero $ balance. Social club down or has R* removed my gifted money?

Before I was given any cheat money my balance was at $4.2 million and since I've been gifted the cash I've legitimately earned at least $500k, so I'm obviously not thrilled about this.

Anyone else come across anything like this recently?
  • TCB-00 likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:57 PM Edited by ChrilLe, 08 January 2014 - 08:57 PM.

Try to tell R* the amount of legit money you had and convince them to give them back.

DANTHELAWMAN
  • DANTHELAWMAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

That's usually what happens to those that get sent to the cheater lobbies...

• BurningChrome and secrules2 like this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

my guess is the social club stats are wrong and your money is still all there.

TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:58 PM Edited by TBONE1138, 08 January 2014 - 09:02 PM.

Ya it would suck if they threw me in the cheaters pool as I play an honest game. Also couldn't care much about the gifted money being gone but taking away my legit cash? Seems like a sh*tty solution

Stang616
  • Stang616

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

All of my cash and gifted money still shows up on mine.

am30
  • am30

Being Scottish isn't a crime

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Is it listing all stat's as zero, including the story mode characters or just your online character?  I've had this happen temporarily accross all 4 characters in the past but I unlinked my Social Club account a couple weeks ago.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

In my Rockstar Games Social Club stats it says that I got 5 billions trought activities but I got shared 0$.

The problem is that I actually got only 2 Millions for activities for real and got given 5 Billions.

These stats would be mine...if I would be some evil and wicked h4x0rz or something, but I'm not so there is a problem there.

I'M TOO MUCH ADDICTED TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME!

TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Is it listing all stat's as zero, including the story mode characters or just your online character?  I've had this happen temporarily accross all 4 characters in the past but I unlinked my Social Club account a couple weeks ago.

Yeah everything is at zero.

WetWoolley
  • WetWoolley

Stainer Of Persian Rugs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

I would go home & check online before any assumptions chief. 

Stang616
  • Stang616

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

Yeah everything is at zero.

Are you on the correct platform in social club the box at the top where can choose Xbox or PS3?

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by You Are All V1rgins, 08 January 2014 - 09:09 PM.

Have you logged in? Or you bored at work checking your social club? Because social club crashes all the time. Several third party sites use stats from the social club, thus constantly bogging it down.

It's probably just a glitch, and will go back to normal next time you login.

This post above this one is a good thing to try as well ^^^

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

Why not wait to check the actual game before making a thread like this? What is the point?

TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by TBONE1138, 08 January 2014 - 09:18 PM.

Why not wait to check the actual game before making a thread like this? What is the point?

the Point is to find out if this is happening to anyone else, not just me, regardless of what happens when I get home and play the game.
If you don't read my post what's the point of even replying? Lol

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

Pics or didn't happen

• BurningChrome likes this

TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

Have you logged in? Or you bored at work checking your social club? Because social club crashes all the time. Several third party sites use stats from the social club, thus constantly bogging it down.

It's probably just a glitch, and will go back to normal next time you login.

This post above this one is a good thing to try as well ^^^

Yep bored at work! Will check when I get home it's probably nothing, just paranoid my riches are going to get taken away!

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by You Are All V1rgins, 08 January 2014 - 09:24 PM.

the Point is to find out if this is happening to anyone else, not just me, regardless of what happens when I get home and play the game.
YOUR GAME IS FINE AND YOUR MONEY IS ALL THERE. STOP WORRYING AND GET BACK TO WORK

Seriously though, this has happened to me, you need to reboot your xbox, and all the stats will be restored.

Don't worry, it's all good

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

It happened to me, I had over 800K and lost all of it.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

I think its highly possible you got logged in under the wrong gaming system?

i logged in to check and it logged me under ps3 showing i have zero dollars and a level 0 rank, when i switched to xbox everything stands the same w my modded cash and rank level

TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

i logged in to check and it logged me under ps3 showing i have zero dollars and a level 0 rank, when i switched to xbox everything stands the same w my modded cash and rank level

That was the first thing I checked as the SC often defaults to PS3 stats over X360 stats. But yeah right system etc just zero balance.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

jiFfM.jpg

• BurningChrome likes this

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

On a related note, why is my calculator showing up with letters?

Oh wait, it was on hex

CrazyWeasel
  • CrazyWeasel

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:56 PM

In my Rockstar Games Social Club stats it says that I got 5 billions trought activities but I got shared 0$.

The problem is that I actually got only 2 Millions for activities for real and got given 5 Billions.

These stats would be mine...if I would be some evil and wicked h4x0rz or something, but I'm not so there is a problem there.

What the hell is a h4x0rz?
If this is some unclever way to spell out an actual word, then you kid need to not only go back to grammar school, but you also need to be punched in the face for your superior stupidity.

This goes for all who use numbers in place of letters to spell words....
  • Ylerion likes this

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

If this is some unclever way to spell out an actual word, then you kid need to not only go back to grammar school, but you also need to be punched in the face for your superior stupidity.

You're new to the interweb huh? Honestly if that bothers you get some thicker skin. Its not like he typed the whole post in l33t speech.

AlecStewartOBE
  • AlecStewartOBE

The Gaffer

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

I'd just submit a tech ticket and be done with it. Let the wonderful people at support sort it out for you and don't get worried.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

All of my cash and gifted money still shows up on mine.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

Thers another thread w responses from R* n it basically says unless u either share gifted/bounty money or submit a ticket, "ur cash may be wiped"
It also said assets purchased w said money would not b touched n to go ahead n spend it.

So either u r really unlucky n they mistook u for a cheater or..........well.......

CrazyWeasel
  • CrazyWeasel

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

You're new to the interweb huh? Honestly if that bothers you get some thicker skin. Its not like he typed the whole post in l33t speech.
Not new to the web in fact I'm pretty much like the rest of society. Just don't recognize this so called " l33t speech" as a form of literacy. It's only put there for idiotic kids attempt to be "creative" and it only makes them look like a tool. Just saying.

TBONE1138
  • TBONE1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:04 PM Edited by TBONE1138, 08 January 2014 - 11:27 PM.

Just got online and all is well, just the social club being wonky I guess. Thanks for the tips! I've been away from these forums for years now but glad to be back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users