Thoughts about matchmaking

2 replies to this topic
LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

I cant really comment much on deathmatches as I have not done enough to get a feel for it but I am over 1600 races now and have been wondering if some things should change there.

I think the primary stat is level, when i host a race with my 200 i rarely get anyone else to join...ever...unless i specifically invite friends. When my second character was below level 40 all i needed was 5 minutez and i could fill the room every time. After 40 it started to slow down and now at 80 it has all but stopped again.

As it seems the vast majority of players find racing to be a chore to endure while grinding they dont bother racing much anymore when they get up high...and the ones that do more often than not get thrown in with low levels.

Why is it that if I host a race I have to wait for high level players but if i join i get in with a lvl 8 host?

What other stats do you think are included in matchmaking? Aim style? Race ratio? Thoughts?

What would be a better matching plan? How SHOULD it be? All levels thrown in together and matched by ratio? Ideas?

JKan420
  • JKan420

stoned alcoholic

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

It should just match anybody who wants to race, hate waiting for a lobby to fill more than 2 or 3 people.
BTW, my gt is JKan420 if you have psn, 95% of my gtao is racing. I have same issue, I'm level 118ish.
Def needs fixing I agree

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Im xbox but thanks. You might find the approved racer link in my sig useful.

I have plenty of people to race with but they have all already voted on my created content...need randoms to try them out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users