Quantcast

» «
Photo

Enter the Fort, Prison and Police Stations without a wanted level!

27 replies to this topic
Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

I discovered a loophole which allows you to do anything you desire, without getting any stars! So you can get a Lazer, Titan or Buzzard from Zancudo without being wanted!

To do this, replay Target Practice or Fair Game (Play the mission until Cletus leaves you alone to hunt the last one). There's a Dune Buggy nearby, so you can easily drive away from the forest (Fair Game). Otherwise call for a Taxi Cab (Target Practice).

You can do EVERYTHING, but you can't cause any explosions or the Elk will hear you (Fair Game). No restrictions for Target Practice.

The Titan can't be stored, because it's too big and it will explode once you return to the hangar.

Last thing is that Los Santos will be in a 'ghost town state' there is almost no traffic or peds.

Happy exploring!

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

Oh, the Prison, too?  I didn't know that actually, I thought this only applied to FZ.  Cool, I'll check that out and also check out the Police Prison Bus lol

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

I discovered a loophole which allows you to do anything you desire, without getting any stars! So you can get a Lazer, Titan or Buzzard from Zancudo without being wanted!

To do this, replay Target Practice or Fair Game (Play the mission until Cletus leaves you alone to hunt the last one). There's a Dune Buggy nearby, so you can easily drive away from the forest (Fair Game). Otherwise call for a Taxi Cab (Target Practice).

You can do EVERYTHING, but you can't cause any explosions or the Elk will hear you (Fair Game). No restrictions for Target Practice.

The Titan can't be stored, because it's too big and it will explode once you return to the hangar.

Last thing is that Los Santos will be in a 'ghost town state' there is almost no traffic or peds.

Happy exploring!

Yea, I actually found this with some searching with bing, looking for a way to get in without being wanted. I gotta say, I actually like the deserted roads, lol. Shame it only works for trevor, but I don't have hangars for the other 2 yet anyway. I saved a lazer at trevors hangar, but need to get a tank still (tried to store it in the same hangar, but apparently only one thing can be in there and the tank disappeared so I have to store it in the other one, but gave up for the time as it was a long drive) It is pretty fun exploring the base. ^.^

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

Yea, I actually found this with some searching with bing, looking for a way to get in without being wanted. I gotta say, I actually like the deserted roads, lol. Shame it only works for trevor, but I don't have hangars for the other 2 yet anyway. I saved a lazer at trevors hangar, but need to get a tank still (tried to store it in the same hangar, but apparently only one thing can be in there and the tank disappeared so I have to store it in the other one, but gave up for the time as it was a long drive) It is pretty fun exploring the base. ^.^

Nah, how the hangers work is:  What you STEAL will always be there, and respawn there if you lets say crash it or die inside it, explode, etc.  It won't ever disappear.  If you want MORE items in there, you'll have to buy them.  For instance, I own a Tank, Barracks, and Crusader for all three characters, but also have a Lazer for all three characters.  You can switch to any vehicle at any time in your list of bought items in the D-Pad, BUT by doing this WILL get rid of your Lazer or stolen jet that you had in there.  You have to steal another one.  Easiest solution is DON'T use the other items.  If you want to use the items, you can at anytime, just if you lose the Lazer when you switch items and want to use the Tank for a session you do NOT save it.  When you reload the game the Lazer will be sitting there like you want.

• Luuk' likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

You can also explore the Control Tower in Zancudo. There's a Minigun inside, 2 mysterious elevators and a nice view at the top.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Nah, how the hangers work is:  What you STEAL will always be there, and respawn there if you lets say crash it or die inside it, explode, etc.  It won't ever disappear.  If you want MORE items in there, you'll have to buy them.  For instance, I own a Tank, Barracks, and Crusader for all three characters, but also have a Lazer for all three characters.  You can switch to any vehicle at any time in your list of bought items in the D-Pad, BUT by doing this WILL get rid of your Lazer or stolen jet that you had in there.  You have to steal another one.  Easiest solution is DON'T use the other items.  If you want to use the items, you can at anytime, just if you lose the Lazer when you switch items and want to use the Tank for a session you do NOT save it.  When you reload the game the Lazer will be sitting there like you want.

Yea, I know this much. i plan to have the lazer in one hangar and the tank in the other. I didn't know that they respawned if you lose them though, thanks for that info. Is there a way to transfer vehicles between characters? (I have tried several times to steal a lazar and/or tank on M and F, but fail every time, using this method is the only way I am able to get them)

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

That thing had already been discovered much earlier: 

http://gtaforums.com...-military-base/

There´s also a video about it:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vIADXfdwa28

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Nobody reads that topic anymore, because it's old. This is an important thing which should not be forgotten.

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

The topic is old?? The last postings are 4 days old! Does it realy make much sence to start every few days a new thread, even, when it´s an important thing?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

What the heck, you can't store vehicles on a replay. It's good for exploring though. 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

Yea, I know this much. i plan to have the lazer in one hangar and the tank in the other. I didn't know that they respawned if you lose them though, thanks for that info. Is there a way to transfer vehicles between characters? (I have tried several times to steal a lazar and/or tank on M and F, but fail every time, using this method is the only way I am able to get them)

I think the Lazer is quite easy to steal, for the most part.  But the Tank can be difficult and sometimes there is like 5 tanks all around each other at once.  There is How to Steal the Lazer tutorials on Youtube with the easiest way to steal it, etc.  I usually just go right through the main front gate and bolt to the closest hanger with the Lazer inside.  It's really close to the entrance of the base.

With Michael and Trevor I usually can escape without the base even firing a single shot at me.  I mean, it could be a different outcome for every time you try, but since I own them, I don't try anymore, but yeah, when I did try a couple months ago, I got them easily for Michael and Trevor.  Franklin was difficult due to tanks blowing me up very easily like almost instantly from entering the base.

If you want the tutorial vid I used, I can show you the hanger where I get it from and the entrance I use.  Just let me know.  I never stole a Tank, so I can't comment on this, I just bought them for each character.  Same for the Crusader and Barracks.

I think you CAN give your characters the jet.  You gotta meet up with one of them to "hang out" but deny hanging out with them and just take the Lazer and fly it back to the other character's hanger lol

What the heck, you can't store vehicles on a replay. It's good for exploring though. 

I think you can...You just fire a shot and fail the mission, don't retry and you should be flying in the Lazer, Attack Chopper, in the tank, etc, and just drive it to your hanger/helipad and park it...It does work for sure.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

I think the Lazer is quite easy to steal, for the most part.  But the Tank can be difficult and sometimes there is like 5 tanks all around each other at once.  There is How to Steal the Lazer tutorials on Youtube with the easiest way to steal it, etc.  I usually just go right through the main front gate and bolt to the closest hanger with the Lazer inside.  It's really close to the entrance of the base.

With Michael and Trevor I usually can escape without the base even firing a single shot at me.  I mean, it could be a different outcome for every time you try, but since I own them, I don't try anymore, but yeah, when I did try a couple months ago, I got them easily for Michael and Trevor.  Franklin was difficult due to tanks blowing me up very easily like almost instantly from entering the base.

If you want the tutorial vid I used, I can show you the hanger where I get it from and the entrance I use.  Just let me know.  I never stole a Tank, so I can't comment on this, I just bought them for each character.  Same for the Crusader and Barracks.

I think you CAN give your characters the jet.  You gotta meet up with one of them to "hang out" but deny hanging out with them and just take the Lazer and fly it back to the other character's hanger lol

I think you can...You just fire a shot and fail the mission, don't retry and you should be flying in the Lazer, Attack Chopper, in the tank, etc, and just drive it to your hanger/helipad and park it...It does work for sure.

Ah, ok. And yea, I have seen the vid. A tank always blows me up before I can get out of the hangar though. Closest I got was when I drove around the base at high speed and grabbed the one next to the runway when the red blips were far enough, but I took a couple missile hits and the engine stalled while I was flying low over water. Just seconds before my stars went away too. :( On the other hand it was the first time I evaded 4 stars, so that was cool.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

The game creates a restore point when I attempt to replay a mission. Failing and quitting just reloads it. Well, I mean it would if it didn't get stuck on the loading screen... but my point is you don't just reappear in the vehicle after failing and quitting. I just checked.  

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Right, there is no way to save any things from replayed missions. But it is a good thing for exploring the fort without stress to steal things later the hard way, when seconds count.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Did not know that about storing stuff ^^^

Regardless I got a Lazer, Barracks, Crusader, and Buzzard Attack Chopper for all three characters.  I don't need to go back in the base ever again lol

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

Yes, you can "give" planes or helis to another character: 

Leave one char in his Lazer or whatsoever, with running engine on the ground/airport. Change to the other char and get him to the place ASAP. If you´re fast enough, you will meet the first char in the Lazer. As soon as you approach him with the second char, he will get out of the Lazer and suggest having a drink together. You have to deny this, whereupon  the char will go back to his Lazer. Switch to him and run away with him a good way long. Then switch to the second char and take the Lazer. It´s now your own and it will respawn in the hangar of the other char, too. So you dublicate or triplicate items. Maybe I´ll show it i a video later.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

can you get to the elevator and then fail the mission?

to make a save without wanted stars in front of the zancudo elevator.

or in the control tower without wanted level.

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

You can´t save during a mission. When you fail, you fall back to the place, where you started to re-do the mission, as written above.

And it would be to no use: Just when leaving the control-tower in normal play you would get all stars at this very moment.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Lol, has anyone just tried driving around FZ on the ground in a car and see how long they can last in there?  Don't steal anything, just drive all around the base and see how long you can last before a tank blows you away lol

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

This isn't a new discovery. It was talked about a lot back in October, probably September too. 

A lot of people were using it while trying to figure out the green ufo light.

CKR187
  • CKR187

GTA and Heavy Metal: A healthy Breakfast.

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

For exploring only. No saves, no continuation. This could theoretically help if you were genuinely up to that mission, and completed it with the jet near you. But in the case of replaying the mission, there is no way to save vehicles.

enormous
  • enormous

not actually enormous

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

You can also explore the Control Tower in Zancudo. There's a Minigun inside, 2 mysterious elevators and a nice view at the top.

It's possible get into the control tower without being on the Target Practice or Fair Game mission. Crash through the front gate and drive as fast as you can to the control tower. Walk in the double doors.Take the stairs to the top floor. Probably die trying to get out though.

• Luuk' likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

For exploring only. No saves, no continuation. This could theoretically help if you were genuinely up to that mission, and completed it with the jet near you. But in the case of replaying the mission, there is no way to save vehicles.

Well, in this situation you are right.  But you CAN obtain cars through replaying missions.  You obviously can't save any WHILE ON the mission, and most times cars will disappear AFTER the mission.  But lets say you want a Bati 801RR.  You can replay the Jewelry Store Heist.  Once you get onto the RR in the mission, you simply blow yourself up with a grenade or sticky bomb.  Don't retry the mission, once you exit the mission, you'll notice RR's driving on the road now.  You can take one and store it this way.

Other missions work to obtain cars too, like replaying the Vice Assassination to obtain a Futo or the Ruiner.  Or The Wrap Up, to obtain the Dominator.

Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it to work and for the cars to spawn on the road after the failing/completing of the missions, but it WILL work sooner or later.  I got my RR by doing that.  Before doing this, I NEVER seen one EVER on the road, until after I replayed the mission.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

Yes, you can "give" planes or helis to another character: 

Leave one char in his Lazer or whatsoever, with running engine on the ground/airport. Change to the other char and get him to the place ASAP. If you´re fast enough, you will meet the first char in the Lazer. As soon as you approach him with the second char, he will get out of the Lazer and suggest having a drink together. You have to deny this, whereupon  the char will go back to his Lazer. Switch to him and run away with him a good way long. Then switch to the second char and take the Lazer. It´s now your own and it will respawn in the hangar of the other char, too. So you dublicate or triplicate items. Maybe I´ll show it i a video later.

Ooo, thanks for the information! :D Now since I have a lazer on T, I don't have to steal any more, when I eventually get hangars for the other 2 characters. Still have to steal a tank though. Of course, I could just save up and buy that instead...

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

Happy exploring!

Bing?

FranklinMT
  • FranklinMT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

Usefull thanks :D

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Happy exploring!

Bing?

Yes. Bing rewards=free XBL months if you use it enough. Only reason I don't use google instead, lol.

• stjimmy3 and FranklinMT like this

FranklinMT
  • FranklinMT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

Huh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users