» «
Photo

Warlocks MC PS3 is accepting Prospects

5 replies to this topic
Warlocks MC Prospects
  • Warlocks MC Prospects

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by Warlocks MC Prospects, 08 January 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Warlocks MC PS3 & Warlocks MC Prospect 

We are recruiting New Prospects 

About

We are a highly organized, and fully structured crew, with a strong brotherhood and competitive mentality. We play true to the biker lifestyle, and seek out players that strive to be the best. We will accept new players and train them in our ways. 

Our Chapters and leaders PSN for adding

USA - JJKoshane - President

Canada - AyofortheYayo - President

Europe - Rebuilding

Oceania/Australia/New Zealand - kamakzicracknell

Requirements

You MUST be 18 years old or older

You MUST have a Mic or Headset

You MUST have your PS3 Linked to your social club page

We do not accept members that are members of any other MC

You must commit to 2 mandatory practices per week, and be willing to compete in the club's name.

Casual, Structured, and Competitive squads supported.

To Join

Go to www.rockstargames.com and login

The click on Crews

"Find a Crew" feature and search Warlocks MC Prospect and Join and set as active.

If you do not have your PS3 linked or if your profile is hidden you will be kicked. 

http://socialclub.ro...arlocksprospect

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

You need a link to your crew's socialclub page in your original post.

2. You're using the copyright material of a real-life club, if we are confronted or asked by a member of that club, we will have to remove your topic and posts.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

From what I'm aware of, the Warlocks don't take kindly to people using their name without permission. The majority of them are crazy rednecks. They take it serious and personal.

Warlocks MC Prospects
  • Warlocks MC Prospects

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

I am well aware of the Warlocks and their ways, I see it first hand here in Florida. They have bigger fish to fry than being idolized through a fantasy video game. Thank you for your concern. 

• BloodyWarlord likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

I am well aware of the Warlocks and their ways, I see it first hand here in Florida. They have bigger fish to fry than being idolized through a fantasy video game. Thank you for your concern. 

Not necessarily. For instance - Someone has been using the "Vagos MC" name on the Rockstar social club website and the Vagos MC are currently filing a lawsuit against them. Be careful.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

It's not about kids or adults fantasizing in a video game, it's about people using the copyrighted material as their own or without permission while members take upwards of a year or more to 'earn' that patch. It's not something they take lightly. Be careful and if I were you, I'd honestly think about using a unique name and one created by you rather than stealing that of an actual club.

But let's keep all this off this topic and any further disputes over it can be taken to PM, thanks.

• supanaut likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users