41 replies to this topic
Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

1.Go to rockstar support.
2.Send a request that your timer is glitched.
3.Wait for response from Brian B
4.Restart your console
  • SchwartzJesuz likes this

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

What is this witchcraft?! 

• PkUnzipper likes this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

No because they can see how long you have left. it only works for those who have had thier timer run out

GTFO

• elless777 likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 08 January 2014 - 06:56 PM.

Brian is the god of Rockstar Support.  :inlove:

Doubt this would work anyway 

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Still takes a week. I had to call about twelve times and tell three support agents I was going to commit suicide before they took me out. Just need to get your ticket pushed up to "tier two" as they call it.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Lol at wait for Brian B to response.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 08 January 2014 - 07:15 PM.

They are letting out everyone who sends a request because the timer is glitched

@wanes
He replied to me within 5mins
  • elless777 likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

i can vouch for this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

So this works even if the timer has not run out?

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

So this works even if the timer has not run out?

The timer is glitched so it'll never run out

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

So do I tell them its glitched and I should be out by now or that it keeps going up? How should I word it?

AnotherUserName
  • AnotherUserName

Dick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by AnotherUserName, 08 January 2014 - 07:51 PM.

He's not letting everyone out. He will check your account and can see if the timer has glitched or not. If so, he will fix it; if not, he just states how long you have left. I'm guessing they can see how long you've actually been in there on their end and if it is longer than the duration was supposed to be, he will reset it.

ShadeShow
  • ShadeShow

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

f*ck it I tried it. My timer was glitched anyway.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

So do I tell them its glitched and I should be out by now or that it keeps going up? How should I word it?

You say...

Dear Rockstar, I am a cheat, please let me out so I can cheat some more.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

I did not cheat so piss off.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Shouldn't have gotten into the cheater pool in the first place.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

I cannot control being gifted money.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 08 January 2014 - 08:14 PM.

I'm still confused as to why the cheaters want out of the cheater pool. Aren't you're getting to live your wet dream?  Hangout with the other #yoloswag playas in your money laundered chrome adders, gift each other billions, and/or basically annihilate any moving dot on the map in your chrome tanks?

Why bother coming back to regular FM?  From your high standard of living, life outside the playa pool must be as boring as hell.

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I'm still confused as to why the cheaters want out of the cheater pool. Aren't you're getting to live your wet dream?  Hangout with the other #yoloswag playas in your money laundered chrome adders, gift each other billions, and/or basically annihilate any moving dot on the map in your chrome tanks?

Why bother coming back to regular FM?  From your high standard of living, life outside the playa pool must be as boring as hell.

Well that's an easy one: to play with friends not in CP.

Ddduuurrrrrr

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

I did not cheat so piss off.

funny-grand-theft-auto-biggest-lie-cheat

• PkUnzipper likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

Well that's an easy one: to play with friends not in CP.

Ddduuurrrrrr

yes. but my point was this: it doesn't seem cheaters even remotely consider the fact that their "friends" who aren't in CP aren't really their friends?  Because they don't care to play the way the cheaters do?  :lol:  aka money glitching, host cheater lobbies to give away money, sharing billions in regular FM etc. etc.

Cheaters need to realize they need to make friends with other like minded cheaters and/or form their own cheater posse/crew.  Once they realize this, a lot of the butt hurt on RGSC would go away. :lol:

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:38 PM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 08 January 2014 - 08:39 PM.

This is probably the most inaccurate description of the cheater pool ever. Every one just stays in their apartment or go and buy clothes or something. Rarely do you see a tank

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by wanes, 08 January 2014 - 08:40 PM.

Lol everyone is now crying about their cheater pool timer XD

• elless777 likes this

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by elless777, 08 January 2014 - 08:45 PM.

Every clean player should vote to kick anyone they see in a lobby who has a very high rank and no skill.

Everyone should report these as*hats aswell.

Let's get this game to where it should be. Maybe then we will start to see the dlc etc that rockstar wants to release but can't because they are too busy cleaning their servers of thick ignorant game destroying 3 day old goats who think they are being clever.

Come on community, lets get these wastes of space out of this game. And let them know once and for all we don't want them and won't put up with them.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:51 PM Edited by elless777, 08 January 2014 - 08:52 PM.

They are letting out everyone who sends a request because the timer is glitched

@wanes
He replied to me within 5mins

lol, the cheats probably tried to glitch the timer so they can be let out. Would not be surprised....

"Dear R*,

Please let me out of the cp, I screwed up the dns whislt trying to get my skanky ass out of it but it failed. I am so sorry, I promise only to mod/glitch when no one else is looking.

Honest....."

003_wow-thats-an-epic-failure-right-ther

• PerceusSOZ likes this

AnotherUserName
  • AnotherUserName

Dick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

My theory is that it's because when all the cheaters are grouped together, they're all on equal ground and they don't like that. If everyone is the same, there is no one to show off their super-amazing cheats and ultra-high, otherwise unobtainable piles of cash to. Basically no sense of superiority to be had.

Same goes for trolls who end up in the bad sport pool; you would think they would love a place where they could get together with like-minded people and just revel in chaos all day long, but they don't because they don't have the advantage anymore. Like the cheaters, they go from being that guy that everyone in the server is talking about to just another random player.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

I served my time 8x over so I deserved to get out. Most people who are in CP are there because they shared a bounty with a friend (like me). And no, hackers did not glitch the system, rockstar have admitted the system is bugged
  • who-dat likes this

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:33 PM Edited by elless777, 08 January 2014 - 09:34 PM.

I served my time 8x over so I deserved to get out. Most people who are in CP are there because they shared a bounty with a friend (like me). And no, hackers did not glitch the system, rockstar have admitted the system is bugged

You're full of it. I got given over 5 billion and am not in the cheat pool. Don't bullsh*t when you have no idea. You cheated, that's it, end of. Enjoy the cp and please don't come back to gta fm.  Go mod/glitch in racthet and clank or something.

I don't even want this money, have reperatedly emailed r* and they still havent taken it.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

My timer didn't necessarily run out, but it did go from 7 days to 1 hour over the course of the week, then slowly ticked back up to 9 days and 1 hour, last I saw it there was 8 days left :p

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

My timer didn't necessarily run out, but it did go from 7 days to 1 hour over the course of the week, then slowly ticked back up to 9 days and 1 hour, last I saw it there was 8 days left :p

You're in the same boat as me, I am just pissing away the days until my ps4 arrives in store. Did the cheater pool bypass, got bored with normal lobbies so i took it off, got gifted even more cash so I am back where I started, made some more PSNs and went right back to cheating and i plan on doing it everyday until gamestop calls me lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users