Quantcast

» «
Photo

What happens to items bought with glitched momey?

22 replies to this topic
kingcool52
  • kingcool52

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

I am probably one of few people who still havn't got any glitched money so I was wondering what happens to the items like cars etc. That have been bought with this money? Do they get taken away?

And if they don't what do the people that havn't glitched get? Nothing?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Well what they do is they take away all the glitched items and give it to those who did not glitch and then once they have deducted your KDR with the ammo used they deduct your playtime generated and before you know it you are strapped to a chair in a dark room being tortured and raped for all those players you killed with your tank.

• meatrocket8, Dementious, The Real SpitKing and 1 other like this

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Well what they do is they take away all the glitched items and give it to those who did not glitch and then once they have deducted your KDR with the ammo used they deduct your playtime generated and before you know it you are strapped to a chair in a dark room being tortured and raped for all those players you killed with your tank.

That last part kinda turned me on.... don't judge me.

• Geometry likes this

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

How do you know?

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Jesus Christ...what kind of fetishes do you have.!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

It's understandable my friend. We don't get punished enough for our actions. 

How do you know?

Are you... are you f*cking with me?

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

WTF. I saw the title and came in here looking for a someone's mom being glitched... :blink:

• RogueStatus and redfirebird87 like this

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

no one knows whats gonna happen in the future. cus the future dont exist.

• Cincy32 likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

Yes it does you moron.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

my momey isn't glitched.. 

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

"In denial" : nothing is going to happen trust me.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by HiddenAnonyous, 08 January 2014 - 08:01 PM.

1. We don't know yet what's going to happen to the items purchased with hacked money.

2. Yes, if you didn't glitch/receive hacked money, you will get/have nothing but your "legitness" (word, I think so :D). But hey you get to rub that in the glitchers/dns users face.

Win/win, yes?

EDIT:

Yes, I know "legitness" isn't a word, and yet I still chose to use it.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

It's understandable my friend. We don't get punished enough for our actions. 

How do you know?

Are you... are you f*cking with me?

That rape part sounds suspicious, be honest were you raped by Rockstar?

kingcool52
  • kingcool52

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:06 PM Edited by kingcool52, 08 January 2014 - 07:07 PM.

1. We don't know yet what's going to happen to the items purchased with hacked money.

2. Yes, if you didn't glitch/receive hacked money, you will get/have nothing but your "legitness" (word, I think so :D). But hey you get to rub that in the glitchers/dns users face.

Win/win, yes?

Even if they removed hacked money to be honest it wouldn't do much considering almost everyone now has a tank so we can't really rub it in their face.

WallaWalla
  • WallaWalla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

One would assume Rockstar would remove items bought with hacked money, but that might be difficult to do, and Rockstar hasn't shown they are competent at fixing hacked money issues so far, so who knows.  If they don't remove items bought with hacked money, then removing the hacked money itself is basically pointless.

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

"legitness" (word, I think so :D).

*legitimacy
You're welcome.
  • redfirebird87 likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

One would assume Rockstar would remove items bought with hacked money, but that might be difficult to do, and Rockstar hasn't shown they are competent at fixing hacked money issues so far, so who knows.  If they don't remove items bought with hacked money, then removing the hacked money itself is basically pointless.

but is there even a way to tell?

say i legitimately had enough to buy a supercar, even before someone gave me hacked money, but i dont actually buy one until some hacker starts giving me billions.

they could take all the hacked money away but it'd be pretty f*cked up to make you pay for the same things twice because they wanna play pretend banker and say you used counterfeit virtual money for everything

kingcool52
  • kingcool52

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Yeah I'm guessing its impossible to remove the items and the only way to make it fair is to give everyone a lot of free money :D

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 08 January 2014 - 07:45 PM.

This quote was in another thread.

Hello xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.

We are sorry to hear that you were given money by someone who may have been cheating. This will be investigated and the gifted money may be removed from your account. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about Rockstar Games taking action against you. You may spend the money, but do not give it away.

Can you please reply to this with the following information in order to report a cheat:

Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Player Name:
Platform:
Game:
Description of Abuse:
Video (any video showing the player cheating/exploiting):

Once we have all this information we will look into it for you and if the player is found to be cheating we will take the relevant action.

Kind regards

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

Nothing will happen with items purchased with gifted money. 

As long as you did not hack the money or share the money, you have nothing to worry about. 

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

WTF. I saw the title and came in here looking for a someone's mom being glitched... :blink:

Lol were possibly the only ones who caught that.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

Nothing will happen with items purchased with gifted money. 

As long as you did not hack the money or share the money, you have nothing to worry about. 

well that's good to know

it'd be weird as f*ck turning the game on only to see my garage is now empty

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:59 PM Edited by HiddenAnonyous, 08 January 2014 - 07:59 PM.

"legitness" (word, I think so :D).

*legitimacy
You're welcome.

No thanks, I knew legitimacy was the correct word, chose not to use it.

edit: I should've put a disclaimer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users