130 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

Orion SR's 5 year old LCS Video.  But shows some underground locations...

• Rachel Amber likes this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:11 AM

Since transporting one vehicle at a time back to Portland is too mainstream, I decided to bring two:

vySMgtc.jpg

The strategy is similar to that for the H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS and Bobcat in VCS; put the one with the most surface area in front (the V8 Ghost in this case), but instead of the player's body, you use the Reefer to push them simultaneously. Make note that if you park the first vehicle right next to the Reefer and use the second vehicle to drive back to the pier to begin the process, the boat might not spawn, so it's advised to keep a small distance in the beginning. Once ready, throw both cars into the ocean, and start pushing. You have to be extra careful and take your time with two vehicles, but it sure is possible.

• Lennart - likes this

demilich88
  • demilich88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:44 AM

Anybody know what is the best way to start a "Starter Save"? Besides getting 1.0. FP/EC Black Kuruma from the Special Vehicle Guide. For example, getting all possible packages first, before starting the ambulance missions or doing all the rampages before unique jumps..etc? I'm not necessarily interested in getting ALL of the special vehicles.

BTW I'm starting the PS2 version of GTA LCS

Thanks!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

By any chance is your Username that you have referring to a Tech Death Band?  If so...Great band!

Well, for a Starter Save, the only important and one time only Special Vehicle would be this FP/EC Black Kuruma.  There is others you can get, but are infinitely obtainable so don't waste your time.  If you LEAVE OUT "See the Sight Before Your Flight," or don't complete all 12 Sights, then you can also don't worry about the Prized Landstalker and just wait to do this entire Side Mission or at least most of it when Shoreside Vale becomes unlocked...

As for the order, it all depends on the player's ability to learn how to group certain tasks together in order to get low Safehouse Visits Stat.  There is certain things I despise, like RC Races for instance, so for instance, I will do one of those and then after one is done, I will do some easy stuff like Hidden Packages or other Side Missions like Taxi Driver or something so my Run is very long and I am not wasting any Safehouse Visits.  That's the goal with any Starter Save, imo.  To reach the total possible percentage (unless LCS leaving out 2 Hidden Packages, thus 97/100 instead of 99/100, and leaving out StSBYF Side Mission), getting the lowest Stats, and any one time only Special Vehicle(s) that you can get.

demilich88
  • demilich88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

Yea its after Demilich, one of my all time fav tech death metal band. Although, death tech metal is much different now than the early 90's Demilich style..lol

Thanks for the info. I'm not really interested in Stats either, savehouse visits, days passed etc. The only one that I've always cared about are only about times died and times busted. Just like to keep those to "0".

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

demilich88
  • demilich88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Has anybody made a detailed list of all the hidden packages that require special methods to obtain?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

There's only 2 of them, so it's not worth it to detail.  I think err5 already detailed it with Photos and such, especially the one on the Callahan Bridge.  The one inside The Dolls House is much easier.  The Callahan Bridge one is pure luck.  In the end, I don't really see a point to get either of those 2 Packages in the beginning.  Blow Up Dolls is a handful of Story Missions into the game and Driving Mr. Leone comes soon enough, too, which unlocks Staunton Island.  Then the final Hidden Package is obtainable after Bringing the House Down...

I only bother with 97/100 in the beginning.  Not 99/100...

I don't do 2 Hidden Packages and I don't do any See the Sight Before Your Flight, despite all of this being able to be completed.  I also only have 19/20 Rampages done, as I need one for some of the OM0 Special Vehicles...

demilich88
  • demilich88

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anybody know the best way to get the package on top of the roof of the Hepburn Heights apartment in Portland? I think its usually obtained with a unique jump, but was wondering if there is an easier method for Starter Save.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just watch jam8tone's Hidden Packages Videos or something...That's what I did when I was doing Hidden Packages.  He doesn't do them in a Starter Save, but all of them, whether you get them in the beginning or not, are basically the same...

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anybody know the best way to get the package on top of the roof of the Hepburn Heights apartment in Portland? I think its usually obtained with a unique jump, but was wondering if there is an easier method for Starter Save.

You can simply jump from the El Train Track onto the Building... No need for stunting or doing any crazy flips. Though sometimes you'll fall down and need to try again, though it's simple.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Oh yeah, that one...I thought he meant another one.  But yeah, that's how you get it.  You just drive to the Staircase, then run up Stairs onto the Tracks and then jump from the Tracks to the edge of the Building and can get the Hidden Package.  Most people think you need to do Blow Up Dolls and have that Stunt Jump available to get up there, but it's nonsense.  No need...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users