Photo

Things that can be done at the beginning

68 replies to this topic
Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Special Vehicles Collector

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:16 AM Edited by Lennart -, 04 January 2017 - 04:18 PM.

Is this what inspired you at 0:31 ? :D

I was thinking about cutting it out but was too lazy in the end. I couldn't steal another vehicle because the Sanchez would vanish.

I may be able to use the other method. I have completed 9mm Mayhem and it doesn't seem to add mission attempts when I replay it and waste the Freeway driver.

Edit: I'm not entirely sure how to move the bike whilst it is in the boat. It either falls out or takes too much damage and blows up. Perhaps I can try and get another one from 9mmM and try to jack the Yardie from the bike and it convert it into DP form. I am also not sure how you would collect the package from falling as you fall from the left of the bike and the package is on the right.

Funny thing: the Dp bike doesn't blow up but it is extremely hard to get it in the right position. The best thing you can do is push the boat with the bike.

Son Of Morph
  • Son Of Morph

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:59 PM

:)[/quote]Is this what inspired you at 0:31 ? :D[/quote]
I was thinking about cutting it out but was too lazy in the end. I couldn't steal another vehicle because the Sanchez would vanish.

I may be able to use the other method. I have completed 9mm Mayhem and it doesn't seem to add mission attempts when I replay it and waste the Freeway driver.

Edit: I'm not entirely sure how to move the bike whilst it is in the boat. It either falls out or takes too much damage and blows up. Perhaps I can try and get another one from 9mmM and try to jack the Yardie from the bike and it convert it into DP form. I am also not sure how you would collect the package from falling as you fall from the left of the bike and the package is on the right.

Funny thing: the Dp bike doesn't blow up but it is extremely hard to get it in the right position. The best thing you can do is push the boat with the bike.

I was able to maneuver the boat with the non-DP bike but there are still two problems I ran into:

1. Once the boat is in the exact position you want it in, you can't get the bike into the sea without being aggressive with accelerating which as a result pushes the boat.

2. I still can't figure out how to exit the bike whilst collecting the package as you fall since I am always teleported onto the invisible platform facing North, the package is to the East and Toni exits the bike from the West.

Have you managed to collect this package with this method?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:24 PM Edited by Lennart -, 04 January 2017 - 04:24 PM.

I have actually never a collected this package before  Driving Mr. Leone. 

I haver a question. If the H/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Brown and Blue Landstalker  is only avaible after you completed all levels of see the sight before your flight,why not stop before the last level? 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:07 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 05 January 2017 - 01:08 AM.

That's exactly why I do NOT do it in a Starter Save.  I find it "faster" just to wait until SSV is legit unlocked to do all 12 Sights in a row and get the Landstalker.  At best, I suggest doing only 11/12 Sights in a Starter Save, but you won't get any percentage for doing 11 or less.  Only all 12 give the percentage.  49% is the max you can achieve, but I always do 48% since I don't do StSBYF Side Mission.  However, I will probably only be 47% when I redo my Starter Save since I am leaving out one Rampage in Portland for OM0 Special Vehicles in case I ever want to obtain some of those in other Save Files...

I will also get at least 98/100 Hidden Packages.  Maybe 99, but we'll see...

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

I'm redoing my starter save on psp for all those new vehicles. See the sight before your flight is easy when you have the H/DP/UH/WP PCJ-600. I'm sorry for you MetalMiltia89. It helps that the bridge between Shoreside Vale and Staunton Island is opened whilst on the mission. Stsbyf doesnt add mission attempts until the last level so its better to use that for the DP conversion than the Avenging Angels (in terms of mission attempts).

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

Yeah, it sucks I can't replay 9MM Mayhem AFTER passing it to get this Bike and use it for StSBYF 11 times.  Since every time I get it that early on in the game, it adds Attempts.

Anyways, I will be redoing my PS2 Starter Save for LCS and leaving a Rampage alive, too, but I won't start until I finish this new SA Save I am working on, then I need to redo my VC Starter Save (leaving a Rampage alive) and then my 1st Save File + a new 2nd Save File.  Once this new SA Save is taken care of as well as the VC Projects, then it's time to go back to LCS...

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:35 PM Edited by Lennart -, 07 January 2017 - 02:35 PM.

I would really like to have a page/topic about %. So we know how much every misson adds to the stats. Thanks again for the fats reply :)

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Demonspeed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:18 PM Edited by B Dawg, 10 January 2017 - 01:19 PM.

I decided to make my 2nd playthrough of LCS a bit more interesting so I decided to get at least 90 hidden packages for all the nice safehouse weapons thanks to the PCJ from 9mm Mayhem at the start of the game. It felt like a GTA 5 bike when it came to steering and it was really f*cking fragile. Thank god PPSSPP has Save States, otherwise it would have been a pain to do.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:33 PM

That's what UH Bikes do.  They have sharp turning, they can do abnormal Wheelies perfectly, as well as abnormally long Stoppies.  Since that Bike is also Heavy, it's why it breaks down so quick.  It can be converted to DP immediately, though, using the Yardie that drives it.  Video in my LCS Guide, of course.

You can get 99/100 in the beginning, but I always get 97, but plan to get 98 when I redo my LCS Starter Save in the coming month or so...

No need to use a PCJ-600 that is WP to get to SI or SSV, though.  You just Ghost a Vehicle through the Subway Tunnel in Portland and drive to SI/SSV and get all the things you need to get and do, then take a Boat back to Portland to save.  I don't ever bother using that PCJ-600...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users