Photo

Things that can be done at the beginning

7 replies to this topic
Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:44 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 08 January 2014 - 06:38 PM.

Here's the full list of what you can do in the beginning of the game:

• Home Sweet Home
  • Paramedic
  • Firefighter
  • Vigilante
  • Taxi
  • Pizzaboy
  • Noodle Punk
  • Trash Dash - Portland
  • Bike Salesman
  • RC Triad Take-Down
  • Thrashin' RC
  • Ragin' RC
  • Chasin' RC
  • Wong Side Of The Tracks
  • Scrapyard Challenge
  • Go Go Faggio
  • Bumps & Grinds
  • Scooter Shooter
  • 9mm Mayhem
  • AWOL Angel
  • See The Sight Before Your Flight
  • Car-azy Car Give Away (14/16 cars, except for BF Injection and Thunder-Rodd)
  • Rampages
  • Hidden Packages (97/100 - metnioned above)
  • Unique Jumps (25/26, except for 'The Dolls House' jump)

Hope this helps as well! Enjoy the game!

P.S. In the end, if you've done everything above, without doing any other Storyline missions, you should get 49% of the game completed already.

• GTAKid667, WildBrick142, KBG and 2 others like this

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

I split the post from the original topic and pinned it. Again, this is a very useful list and should be on display for all players, Good work Arsen V :^:

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

that's insane!  glad I read this topic.  just got this game and have been pretty blown away at  the amount of side content actually.  

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by WildBrick142, 3 weeks ago.

So I decided to restart LCS for 100% and actually 96 packages can be obtained, not 97.

Story spoilers here:

Spoiler
  • Militia likes this

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 3 weeks ago

You actually CAN collect 97 Hidden Packages. The one in the construction site needs some clever jumping from the train tracks onto the building that would be otherwise accessible through the Dolls House jump. Use the Sanchez, starting all the way from the train station in Hepburn Heights and jump from the tracks onto the building as the train tracks take a turn close to that exact building.
  • WildBrick142 and Militia like this

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Charger™

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

You actually CAN collect 97 Hidden Packages. The one in the construction site needs some clever jumping from the train tracks onto the building that would be otherwise accessible through the Dolls House jump. Use the Sanchez, starting all the way from the train station in Hepburn Heights and jump from the tracks onto the building as the train tracks take a turn close to that exact building.

Actually, PCJ 600 will be nice for the purpose if jumping, I'd you can get in on the tracks.

As for the one in Fort Staunton, it's pretty much tricky.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

This game demolishes VCS, imo.

Great game.  I got 100% the other day on PS2 with 12 proof vehicles in my collection.  Just wish there was even more storage space, it's the ONLY downfall of LCS, imo.  I love GTA III, VC, SA, and LCS.  VCS is kinda strange for me and I didn't enjoy it.  Just finished that story today, but got a long way to go for 100%, considering the story (59 missions) is only 1/5 or 1/4 of the entire game, which is pretty strange...

Even in LCS, the story is only 40% and the side sh*t is 60%.  Whereas every other GTA game in history, the story is a lot more in percent.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Actually, PCJ 600 will be nice for the purpose if jumping, I'd you can get in on the tracks.

I just parked Leone Sentinel on the tracks and jumped off onto the building.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users