Things that can be done at the beginning

36 replies to this topic
Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:44 AM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, A week ago.

This list includes ALL side missions and collectibles that can be done in the beginning of the game, before completing any Storyline mission:
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Paramedic
  • Firefighter
  • Vigilante
  • Taxi
  • Pizzaboy
  • Noodle Punk
  • Trash Dash - Portland
  • Bike Salesman
  • RC Triad Take-Down
  • Thrashin' RC
  • Ragin' RC
  • Chasin' RC
  • Wong Side Of The Tracks
  • Scrapyard Challenge
  • Go Go Faggio
  • Bumps & Grinds
  • Scooter Shooter
  • 9mm Mayhem
  • AWOL Angel
  • See The Sight Before Your Flight
  • Car-azy Car Give Away (15/16 cars, except for Thunder-Rodd)
  • Rampages
  • Hidden Packages (99/100 - except for the Fort Staunton package)
  • Unique Jumps (25/26, except for 'The Dolls House' jump)

In the end, if everything above has been accomplished, the game completion percentage should be 49% and, if every single mission has been passed on the first try (except for Taxi mission), 30 Mission Attempts.

Credit goes to err5 for BF Injection acquisition method and for obtaining the previously unreachable Hidden Packages at Callahan Bridge gap and the Dolls House.
  • GTAKid667, markusizr, CartmanKusanagi and 10 others like this

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

I split the post from the original topic and pinned it. Again, this is a very useful list and should be on display for all players, Good work Arsen V :^:

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

that's insane!  glad I read this topic.  just got this game and have been pretty blown away at  the amount of side content actually.  

• X/R// likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 27 June 2014 - 07:06 PM.

So I decided to restart LCS for 100% and actually 96 packages can be obtained, not 97.

Story spoilers here:

Spoiler

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

You actually CAN collect 97 Hidden Packages. The one in the construction site needs some clever jumping from the train tracks onto the building that would be otherwise accessible through the Dolls House jump. Use the Sanchez, starting all the way from the train station in Hepburn Heights and jump from the tracks onto the building as the train tracks take a turn close to that exact building.
  • WildBrick142, MetalMilitia89 and Sweet Bellic like this

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:24 PM

Does the game subtract time from you when you crash the ambulance during "Paramedic"? I got up to level 10 and I ran out of time. I didn't pay attention well enough so I can't remember why I ran out. It might be the fact that I wasn't pressing hard enough on the X button and I was driving too slow. It's hard to tell when I'm driving slow or the game sh*ts the bed and the frame rate drops below 25 FPS.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

No.  It doesn't ever subtract time from crashing...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Tough Guy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:14 AM

Do the RC Races have to be done once each or three times each?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:52 AM

Once.  Thrashin' RC, Racin' RC, and Ragin' RC only have to be completed 1 time with 1 lap in 1st place to pass them.  Those are maybe the worst part of LCS for me, lol...But I have passed those first try on some of my playthroughs, but other times after 8-10 tries or so.  It's strange.  I usually get very pissed off and do something stupid which makes a downward spiral effect...

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:21 AM

Where's the last hidden package, the one you can only collect after the mission "Bringing The House Down" where you blow up Fort Staunton? If it is the one I'm thinking of it doesn't show up in my game for some reason.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:38 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 23 October 2015 - 02:37 PM.

The three you can't get at the beginning would be the Dolls House Hidden Package, the Hidden Package in which is behind one of those ramps on the Callahan Bridge in which can't be obtained until SI is unlocked, and the Bringing the House Down Package of which can only be obtained after that Mission.  There is also another one at the Dolls House, but it CAN be obtained early on by riding along the tracks and then jumping off of them at the right place to get it.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:08 PM Edited by Kristian., 05 August 2015 - 07:28 PM.

Is this the one from "Bringing The House Down"? It doesn't appear in my game or IGN posted the wrong picture.

hp45.jpg

Edit: Never mind. That was indeed the wrong picture. I found the last package thanks to a YouTube video.

I know what it's like to not be in the mood to play. I've been playing LCS for almost two months now and I still haven't completed it yet (I'm almost done).

markusizr
  • markusizr

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:30 PM Edited by markusizr, 13 March 2016 - 04:32 PM.

Sorry for Big Bump i know that topic will be 1   year. I did different way i suggest you to do mission 9mm mayhem to kill driver because it can teleport us to second island and 3rd island

+ here is the video  how it works

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:00 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 13 March 2016 - 05:06 PM.

It's a good topic that deserves more attention, anyways! :D :p  I like doing Starter Saves, Special Vehicles, and 100% Completion runs, so any information on these topics is good!

I've done this on PS2 and iOS, but I only have 48% Game Completion since I don't do StSBYF in the Starter Save since you are rewarded the H/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker and there would be no place to store it and bring it back to Portland.  Even if you do 11 out of 12 StSBYF Missions, the Game Completion won't rise, so I just don't do this until SSV is legit unlocked.  I also don't care to bring the Hellenbach GT for Import/Export (Car-azy Car Give Away), but I do bring the rest for Import/Export, except the Thunder-Rodd and BF Injection, obviously.

Check Post # 610

I've explained all of this to _CP_ as well.  Using the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 is good to use, but I don't like using this since every time you fail the Mission, it will add +1 to Mission Attempts.  Using the Crusher Glitch and driving the Vehicle through the subway is the best idea.  I can make this work and I don't fall through Blue Hell like in the Video.  Takes a lot of practice, though.

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

err5
  • err5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's a good topic that deserves more attention, anyways! :D :p I like doing Starter Saves, Special Vehicles, and 100% Completion runs, so any information on these topics is good!

I've explained all of this to _CP_ as well. Using the H/UH/WP PCJ-600 is good to use, but I don't like using this since every time you fail the Mission, it will add +1 to Mission Attempts. Using the Crusher Glitch and driving the Vehicle through the subway is the best idea. I can make this work and I don't fall through Blue Hell like in the Video. Takes a lot of practice, though.

So even after passing a mission it still adds one more mission attempt ? Could that be a regional difference since this doesn't happen in my european version ?

More informations incoming on request :) !

BF Injection can be exported without problems.

I parked it on a street right above the subway tracks and used a heavy bike to get on them from above.
yczFIF3.png

The problem is that the car doesn't fall down. So I needed to make it fall.
Q6R7cto.png
4acwR2T.png
5hy83a0.png

Now all I needed was to deliver it to Staunton. Easy.
iCMQ6Ah.png
5Y9HTr3.png
hm1iNS0.png
RqFj4O3.png

Thunder-Rodd is the only vehicle I wasn't able to spawn - does it spawn right from the beginning of the game ?

Now, the Packages.

Spoiler

For those who don't care about their Wasted count:
1. the first one will be the easiest to obtain - use a no-clipping car to get inside the small hut next to the house, grab the package and kill yourself, since getting back in the car is not possible.

2. the second one will take a lot of practice:

My initial attempt was to perform a stunt to grab it. You can see an invisible wall (the sparks when colliding), though.
pERn4A5.png

But fortunately the invisible wall is only as high as these vertical "poles". All I needed was something I could jump onto.
Psxu8yN.png
mbJInGF.png
V6Cra5C.png
RtZUgrD.png

I do, however, care about the stat. So I brought a boat just below the package, used another boat to travel back and now I need to carry an ambulance as close to the unfinished bridge as possible without entering it or any other vehicle - the needed boat will disappear unless I'm close enough and have it in my sight. This is as far as I could get
b9ChA9v.png
Does anyone know any method of pushing such a vehicle ? Speed doesn't matter, all I need is to somehow make it move.

3. the last one I have no idea how I could reach.
cEBG88A.png
This is a demonstration, where it is located.
Once I exit the no-clipping car in here, I get teleported to the street no matter what. I can only wish that the roof isn't solid so maybe it's possible to get on the top with some stunts. Any ideas ?
  • Arsen Vitiuk and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MetalMilitia89, 2 weeks ago.

Arsen is also having the SLES Version and European.  It must be the case, since the people playing with the SLUS North American Version, this DEFINITELY happens, 100% sure on that.  HOWEVER, it doesn't happen if you're already 100% OR if you pass every Side Mission in the game FIRST before re-doing such Side Missions.  For instance, if I pass Avenging Angels Level 15 in Portland and then use the guy to make DP Vehicles with Avenging Angels in Portland, it WILL add an Attempt.  It's not until I pass ALL THREE ISLANDS Avenging Angels Level 15 for that to STOP happening.  What I usually do is just wait until I am on The Shoreside Redemption with 98% Game Completion, only needing to pass the Mission and The Sicilian Gambit for 100%.  At this time, ANY Side Mission can be repeated without adding Attempts...

I get impatient and use Avenging Angels too early to make some DP Vehicles of Vehicles in which hookers won't get inside, like the Thunder-Rodd, Leone Sentinel, etc, etc.  They don't get inside Maverick, Gang Vehicles, Trucks, some Vans, Unique Vehicles (Literally, Unique, like the Mr. Whoopee, etc, I don't mean Special Vehicles with immunities and colors, Unique Vehicles).  But since I did 7 Saves on PS2, the Mission Attempts varied depending on which Special Vehicles I obtained in all 7 playthroughs.  The lowest you can get in LCS is 113, and I have 114 on my 7th Save.  There is Saves with up to 128 Mission Attempts, though, depending on which Special Vehicles I got and how many Vehicles I made PP with The Shoreside Redemption.  Not everything can be obtained with passing the Mission and only on the LAST Vehicle converted to PP, can you pass the Mission.  If you want multiple PP Vehicles, gotta fail The Shoreside Redemption for that...

Thunder Rodd won't spawn until SI is legit unlocked.  AWESOME about the BF Injection, though.  Nobody knew this prior to posting this here.  Sadly, Crazy Car Give Away doesn't give any percentage until ALL Vehicles are brought, just like See the Sight Before Your Flight.  Not until ALL 12 are complete does it give you the percentage.

Incredible on those Hidden Packages, too!  Good work.  I am the same way.  No way would I get any of those if they involve killing Toni as I always stick to Minimum Stats when necessary and only fail a Mission when it's absolutely necessary for a Special Vehicle, too...

err5
  • err5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Arsen is also having the SLES Version and European. It must be the case, since the people playing with the SLUS North American Version, this DEFINITELY happens, 100% sure on that. HOWEVER, it doesn't happen if you're already 100% OR if you pass every Side Mission in the game FIRST before re-doing such Side Missions. For instance, if I pass Avenging Angels Level 15 in Portland and then use the guy to make DP Vehicles with Avenging Angels in Portland, it WILL add an Attempt. It's not until I pass ALL THREE ISLANDS Avenging Angels Level 15 for that to STOP happening. What I usually do is just wait until I am on The Shoreside Redemption with 98% Game Completion, only needing to pass the Mission and The Sicilian Gambit for 100%. At this time, ANY Side Mission can be repeated without adding Attempts...

I get impatient and use Avenging Angels too early to make some DP Vehicles of Vehicles in which hookers won't get inside, like the Thunder-Rodd, Leone Sentinel, etc, etc. They don't get inside Maverick, Gang Vehicles, Trucks, some Vans, Unique Vehicles (Literally, Unique, like the Mr. Whoopee, etc, I don't mean Special Vehicles with immunities and colors, Unique Vehicles). But since I did 7 Saves on PS2, the Mission Attempts varied depending on which Special Vehicles I obtained in all 7 playthroughs. The lowest you can get in LCS is 113, and I have 114 on my 7th Save. There is Saves with up to 128 Mission Attempts, though, depending on which Special Vehicles I got and how many Vehicles I made PP with The Shoreside Redemption. Not everything can be obtained with passing the Mission and only on the LAST Vehicle converted to PP, can you pass the Mission. If you want multiple PP Vehicles, gotta fail The Shoreside Redemption for that...

Thunder Rodd won't spawn until SI is legit unlocked. AWESOME about the BF Injection, though. Nobody knew this prior to posting this here. Sadly, Crazy Car Give Away doesn't give any percentage until ALL Vehicles are brought, just like See the Sight Before Your Flight. Not until ALL 12 are complete does it give you the percentage.

Incredible on those Hidden Packages, too! Good work. I am the same way. No way would I get any of those if they involve killing Toni as I always stick to Minimum Stats when necessary and only fail a Mission when it's absolutely necessary for a Special Vehicle, too...

Let me ask to be sure I understand everything correctly: in the US version once you have passed, let's say, 9MM Mayhem (thus having an obligatory one more mission attempt), what has to be done to repeat the mission without increasing the stat ?
I noticed that certain side missions do not increase the attempts stat. At least in my version - no idea, how they behave in the US one. These are, for instance, Taxi, STSBYF. So theoretically it might be possible to use a tourist as an Angel substitute. It might be even possible to use this method for exporting BF Injection, instead of my previous one - simply make a no-clipping version and drive through the subway. Please keep in mind these are only my contemplations, I haven't tested them.
Surely I would be happier if I got an additional percentage for each collectible, but I still got rewarded - I'm satisfied with discovering something new and still a bit more has been done of what the game throws at me. :)

Now when it comes to the packages I think I found a way to move the ambulance. I popped its tires and kept on running like that
QMRGQ0S.png

Compare the screen from my previous post to this one
5jfqaTA.png

It seems that given enough time I will make it - took me like 2 or 3 hours to carry it here. Still waiting for someone to post a faster version, though.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I need to pass 9MM Mayhem, Scooter Shooter, and AWOL Angel for 9MM Mayhem to NOT add Attempts on the second attempt at the Side Mission.  For some reason, not until all 3 Islands are unlocked and all Side Missions are done on all 3 Islands can you replay the Side Missions WITHOUT them adding Attempts.  I don't know why this is, but it is.  It's also true for Mobile.  I have LCS for PS2 and iOS and both are the exact same in terms of how those Mission Attempts work...In regards to the Mobile Platform, you can be from anywhere in the world and it will be the same - Doesn't matter what Region since Mobile isn't like that how Console Discs are made.

It makes sense about the BF Injection, using a Passenger from StSBYF to do that.  It was also recently discovered in GTA III Mobile, since the Taxi Trick doesn't work on there, that you can use Car Thieves as a way to make DP Vehicles and Ghost Vehicles.  If you're up for it, perhaps see if Bikes can be used at the Crusher in LCS.  I kinda feel like it's possible, but have not tested it myself yet.  You need to have a Thief follow you to the Crusher, slowly but surely, and then have him jack the Vehicle as you're jacking it back from him while the magnet lifts it up.  Timing is crucial, but it definitely works.  So I'd imagine it MIGHT be possible to finally have a working Method to make Bikes DP, too...

Hey, you're thinking outside the box and that is what matters.  This is how things are discovered.  Keep up the good work...

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 2 weeks ago.

BF Injection can be exported without problems [...]

Great find! I will update the first post. Speaking of your other suggestion, it is possible to use the tourists to ghost the vehicle. In See The Sight Before Your Flight, the Mission Attempt is added only upon passing Sight 12. Same goes for Taxi, where a Mission Attempt is added only after you've delivered your 100th passenger. Also, in Bumps & Grinds, apart from +1 Missio nAttempt for each track, another Mission Attempt is added, again, after Track 10 has been completed.

Thunder Rodd is unlocked after "Grease Sucho" (meaning it is unlocked before Staunton Island is available, contrary to what Militia stated [not that I blame him]), there is no use looking for it beforehand.

About the Fort Staunton package - completing "Bringing The House Down" forces the game to overwrite the district's architectonic, making a number of objects and textures to appear (and another part to disappear) that would otherwise be not present. Similar to what happens to the Cholo warehouse in VCS after "Havana Good Time" or to the drugs factory in SA after "Yay Ka Boom Boom", or even to the Callahan Bridge during "Driving Mr Leone" in LCS and after "Last Requests" in III - models, objects and textures that existed prior to those missions are getting replaced by another set.
In short, it is impossible to get it until after that mission.
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

err5
  • err5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I need to pass 9MM Mayhem, Scooter Shooter, and AWOL Angel for 9MM Mayhem to NOT add Attempts on the second attempt at the Side Mission. For some reason, not until all 3 Islands are unlocked and all Side Missions are done on all 3 Islands can you replay the Side Missions WITHOUT them adding Attempts. I don't know why this is, but it is. It's also true for Mobile. I have LCS for PS2 and iOS and both are the exact same in terms of how those Mission Attempts work...In regards to the Mobile Platform, you can be from anywhere in the world and it will be the same - Doesn't matter what Region since Mobile isn't like that how Console Discs are made.

It makes sense about the BF Injection, using a Passenger from StSBYF to do that. It was also recently discovered in GTA III Mobile, since the Taxi Trick doesn't work on there, that you can use Car Thieves as a way to make DP Vehicles and Ghost Vehicles. If you're up for it, perhaps see if Bikes can be used at the Crusher in LCS. I kinda feel like it's possible, but have not tested it myself yet. You need to have a Thief follow you to the Crusher, slowly but surely, and then have him jack the Vehicle as you're jacking it back from him while the magnet lifts it up. Timing is crucial, but it definitely works. So I'd imagine it MIGHT be possible to finally have a working Method to make Bikes DP, too...

Hey, you're thinking outside the box and that is what matters. This is how things are discovered. Keep up the good work...

I wonder why the mobile version is based off the US one - the behavior doesn't make any sense. Or... there's something wrong with my version. In case one's wondering, it clearly is this one (checksums of my dump match these given there).

I might give a try, but where can I find a car thief ? What behavior of mine triggers his attempt to steal ?

Thank you for the support. I managed to find a faster (but a much more difficult) method. I caused enough havoc to make Enforcers chase me, I lured one next to the place where the bridge construction part starts, killed anyone following me, hopped in and went on the rails (is that a correct word for these ?); it's much more difficult than with an ambulance, I wasn't even able to position in backwards like the ambulance. Naturally I had to have the camera focused on the boat below so it wouldn't vanish.
nZ3gaRA.png

I went out, climbed on the vehicle and attempted to jump on the invisible platform, but it seems like Enforcers are too low for me to make it (or its 3D orientation was preventing me from reaching - compare it to the ambulance I posted earlier). And the final position wasn't helping me as well - too big gap between the wall and the vehicle's roof.
zmpGvvh.png

I threw a grenade, jumped at the right moment in the right direction and the explosion sent me to the barricade floor.
D5rGzKq.png

I positioned myself carefully...
LKL8bOM.png

Geronimo !
xqJ0wqo.png

Lost a bit of health, but I'm alive and able to travel to a safe place.
Hwijkav.png

Now I perfectly understand people complaining on this game not having the ability of player to swim.

I'll still keep on believing the last 2 packages can be obtained without killing the player. Maybe someone will find a glitch that allows to walk through walls sometime ? Or maybe there's another way ? Think, think, think...
zvDnGT3.jpg

There's a person who managed to do something like that, but for GTA III (let's hope the engine still allows doing this) and for specific places only. Maybe, by some miracle, I could use this to achieve my goal.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

You're right.  It doesn't make sense why US Version and Mobile Versions of LCS do this...

About the Thieves, they are just walking around at all times of day.  Spot one, drive slowly next to him...If he stops walking on the sidewalk and is following you, you will know he wants your Vehicle.  Slowly have him follow you to the Crusher and try it out.  This is GTA III Video of how it works, but it's the same way it will work in LCS.  Watch from 4:17.

Thieves look a bit different in LCS, but I am sure you will find them...There is tons of them.  Annoying amounts, in fact, and they always try and jack my rides...

This is absolutely epic, man.  Arsen will need to update the OP again and now say 98/100 Hidden Packages can be obtained.  Lets hope one or two more can be obtained.  Strangely, LCS is the only 3D Era GTA where all the Collectibles CAN'T be obtained in the beginning.  Every other 3D Era GTA can get them all in a Starter Save.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

By the way, I have found another way to reach that package, requiring much less effort but at a cost of a 'mission attepmt' in the US version.

It requires taking a PCJ-600 bike from "9mm Mayhem". What you need to do is position the bike on the boat, then take that boat under the bridge. Get out of the boat, get on the bike and drive off the boat. If done correctly, you will land on top of the invisible platfrom in your PCJ-600. Then, you know what to do.
  • MetalMilitia89 and FRANKLINCLINTON2 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Perhaps it's possible to pass 9MM Mayhem on the FIRST attempt ever while keeping a H/UH/WP PCJ-600 in memory in the safety region where they don't disappear until it's passed and then use the Bike to get it, too.  However, I believe the game "cleans up" everything once the Mission is in fact passed...

err5
  • err5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

By the way, I have found another way to reach that package, requiring much less effort but at a cost of a 'mission attepmt' in the US version.

It requires taking a PCJ-600 bike from "9mm Mayhem". What you need to do is position the bike on the boat, then take that boat under the bridge. Get out of the boat, get on the bike and drive off the boat. If done correctly, you will land on top of the invisible platfrom in your PCJ-600. Then, you know what to do.

I might try that sometime. Thank you. I just knew there's an easier method.

Strangely, LCS is the only 3D Era GTA where all the Collectibles CAN'T be obtained in the beginning.

It's done on purpose to keep us - "hackers" - into this game. :)

You're right. It doesn't make sense why US Version and Mobile Versions of LCS do this...

About the Thieves, they are just walking around at all times of day. Spot one, drive slowly next to him...If he stops walking on the sidewalk and is following you, you will know he wants your Vehicle. Slowly have him follow you to the Crusher and try it out. This is GTA III Video of how it works, but it's the same way it will work in LCS. Watch from 4:17.

Thieves look a bit different in LCS, but I am sure you will find them...There is tons of them. Annoying amounts, in fact, and they always try and jack my rides...

TLDR, it's possible to have a heavy DP PCJ-600, but requires +1 mission attempt in US version and a lot of luck.

Now, my research:
I kept on riding a bike for a few hours and nobody wanted to steal it. I wanted to see, whether it's possible to make a no-clipping bike first before any more crazy stuff. I jacked someone riding a Sanchez, lured him near the crusher, and, while making sure everything is synced perfectly, managed to convert the bike.
KNK1GS7.png

No-clipping bikes behave a bit different than cars. For instance after passing the subway wall, I got teleported here:
C6QdwMB.png

Look at the clock on both screenshots. I assume this place and these:
gZr1hDt.png
zU6tRQD.png

are treated by the game as special ones. Further proof ? : 5:45

Another shot of me looking at my begging-to-reach trophy
FNOCXDO.png

And now for the bad part. No-clipping bikes are very likely to deform like this
HJGca46.png

If you have that much junk on your screen, then most likely the game will freeze. It did for me a lot of times.
I had an idea, that maybe it's possible to fail 9MM Mayhem and jack a heavy PCJ-600 from a Yardie riding it and make him try to get his wheels back. It is possible, but difficult. Once you see him, you won't be able to jack his bike as easy as from other drivers. You have to position yourself very closely to him. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a screenshot of this position. These only show that this is possible.
PoXJrrw.png
ssl2rNU.png

It requires almost perfect synchronization or you'll have to start from the beginning. The Yardie is very aggresive about his ride and once he manages to get it back somehow, you most likely won't be able to get it back without killing him. Here I am getting on a heavy, no-clipping PCJ-600...
yHMaZQ2.png

Further proof that it actually works
PfO3iSy.png

As I said, the game is very likely to crash after something like this
Tlp8TLI.png

Or likely to teleport me here and disable actions such as getting off, shooting, moving at all !
WKtv4jz.png

If the bike is unable to ride in a straight line (which doesn't deform it as fast as for instance the bumpy scrapyard slide), you're most likely screwed - it's going to fall through the floor with huge chances of crashing the game. Try falling down through a building without side-turning so the deformations are gone temporarily.

Tada !
dhw8Dbz.png

It's possible, but I'd rate it as as difficult as my grenade-jumping method of grabbing the levitating hidden package. Try finding an easier method first. Perhaps you'll have more luck with the thieves.
  • GTAKid667, Arsen Vitiuk and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

OMG!!!!!!!!!  Can you post the findings in my LCS Special Vehicle Guide Topic about making the 9MM Mayhem PCJ-600 DP?!  I definitely need people to know this is possible and it's more appropriate in that Topic.  DP Bikes were never an option in LCS.  The only existing DP Bike in LCS without the use of the Crusher is from Scrapyard Challenge.  Get on the Sanchez, drive it back to Portland Garage.  Mission Failed for leaving the Junkyard, and the Sanchez is DP and keeps the property.  Passing the Mission removes the DP property.  Again, as I mentioned about the US and Mobile Versions adding Attempts, you would need to wait to obtain this Sanchez, cuz even if Scrapyard Challenge is passed, it will add an Attempt each time (it's annoying this happens for my Versions).

Also this won't add any Attempts, even on the North American Version/Mobile Version if you just wait until after 100% or 98% Completion...

• GTAKid667 and Arsen Vitiuk like this

err5
  • err5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

This is absolutely epic, man. Arsen will need to update the OP again and now say 98/100 Hidden Packages can be obtained. Lets hope one or two more can be obtained.

Incoming !

I'm suprised I haven't thought about this method earlier. It makes use of this glitch. Yes, it does work in LCS, only it may take a bit more attempts - in most cases Toni runs to mount the bike normally.

The package is here
L8PJXTz.png

This screenshot below shows the place after obtaining the package successfully and jumping to the bike. You just need to put the bike there, get inside the hut with a no-clipping vehicle and attempt to jump into the bike for a few times. It'll work eventually.
agZ95mA.png

Proof that the package has been collected. I blew up the car first before taking this screenshot.
SRzmQXv.png
  • GTAKid667, Arsen Vitiuk and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

99/100 Hidden Packages! :D :D

This is amazing!  Perhaps I need to update my Starter Save and get 2 Hidden Packages since I currently have 97/100 both on PS2 and iOS.  I could get the BF Injection, too, I suppose.  Btw, have you checked to see if a Thief gets into a BF Injection?  That could be an Alternative Method to get it to SI Import/Export List.

If I get the BF Injection, then I need to get the Hellenbach GT...Or not.  Despite these being obtainable for Import/Export in the Starter Save, you go to an awfully lot of trouble to do it.  A Stat I pay attention to in all GTA's is the Total Playing Time.  I try to go as quickly as possible, however, doing some of these things takes a bit of time to pull off, but it always amazes me of the discoveries of which people find.  Even if I don't get any of these extra new things in my Starter Save(s), it's great to know and learn about them.

I doubt the Fort Staunton Package will be able to get, unfortunately.

• GTAKid667 likes this

err5
  • err5

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

99/100 Hidden Packages! :D :D

This is amazing! Perhaps I need to update my Starter Save and get 2 Hidden Packages since I currently have 97/100 both on PS2 and iOS. I could get the BF Injection, too, I suppose. Btw, have you checked to see if a Thief gets into a BF Injection? That could be an Alternative Method to get it to SI Import/Export List.

If I get the BF Injection, then I need to get the Hellenbach GT...Or not. Despite these being obtainable for Import/Export in the Starter Save, you go to an awfully lot of trouble to do it. A Stat I pay attention to in all GTA's is the Total Playing Time. I try to go as quickly as possible, however, doing some of these things takes a bit of time to pull off, but it always amazes me of the discoveries of which people find. Even if I don't get any of these extra new things in my Starter Save(s), it's great to know and learn about them.

I doubt the Fort Staunton Package will be able to get, unfortunately.

Thank you.
I checked and either he does not or I've done too little testing.
Doing all this would be a challenge for you to prove, how skilled you are, especially the floating package. But when it comes to the stat, I think it's better to leave this for the time when the game makes everything easier.
Since I don't care about 'Total playing time' stat, I thought about something that probably no one has done yet legitimately (let me apologize if I'm wrong). I assume maximum money in the PS2 version is 99.999.999$ as you can see someone having that much in this video. I was thinking, what could I do to earn that much in the beginning of the plot. My initial idea was to do Vigilante with despawned map so the criminals fall down and disappear, thus being counted as killed and so I can leave this and the game will generate money without me doing anything. Sadly, the game outsmarted me. (ignore the fact that I don't have health upgrades, it's an old screenshot)
rgDdOo8.png

But after doing Bike Salesman I realized I got bonus money for every 5 bikes sold in a row - 2500$ for 5, 5000$ for 10, etc.
Now that the mission is over, I can sell any bike I want - as many of them as I want. So assuming you start with 0$, the idea is to sell 1410 Faggios (the easiest to sell) in a row. How do I know the number ? I created a spreadsheet that counts earnings depending on the number of bikes sold in a row, which you can download here. Let me know if I made a mistake in a formula.
The inspiration for this came from seeing edited PSP savegames with 999.999.999$ (try earning that much with my method :D), unobtainable vehicles, unobtainable weapons, etc.
And there's something odd about this mission. (At least in my European version) it increases 'Mission attempts' stat only once and as soon as it's beaten - you can try doing it as many times as you want and you'll still have the stat increased exactly by 1 after passing.

I'll try to take care of that package sometime. I don't know how much time it might take - it depends, how difficult it proves to be to get and how many real-life obligations I'll have soon. I'll get it or I'll die of old age trying. If someone wants to help, please inspect that area for possible roofs with no collisions and stunting methods to get on the roofs.
  • Arsen Vitiuk, MetalMilitia89 and Ivan1997GTA like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah, I typically care about Deaths, Busted, Cheats, Mission Failures, Total Playing Time, Safehouse Visits, Pay and Spray Visits and some other random things.  Not in LCS, but in SA, I only eat foot once during Ryder and have Meals Eaten Stat at 1 for the entire game.  Depending on the game, there is other Stats I look at.  In regards to III, since there is no Total Playing Time Stat or Safehouse Visits Stat, I look at "Days Passed in Game" when it comes to III.  But yeah, those are typically the things I look at.  When it comes to LCS, I like to speed run through the game while obtaining 12 Special Vehicles and having Minimum Stats.  I've done this on all 7 of my PS2 Save and 1 iOS Save.  But like I said, each Save varies depending on which Special Vehicles I obtained since some use a Mission Attempt and some are very time consuming.  For instance, the H/TP/EC Banshee during The Trouble with Triads takes at minimum of 90 Minutes up to 120 Minutes.  The reason for this is you need to push it back to the Garage WITHOUT it blowing up as you are probably aware, blown up wrecks do NOT restore in the Garages on PS2 Version OR Mobile Version.  Only PSP they can be restored.  On PSP this Banshee takes all of 90 SECONDS but on PS2/Mobile, 90-120 MINUTES.  These are the challenges I like to do.  Starter Saves are good, too, though, and I have them for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and soon CW (again).  It's just in LCS I don't have these new things, like 2 extra Hidden Packages or 2 extra Vehicles delivered for Import/Export.  Also See the Sight Before Your Flight isn't passed since you get the H/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker after all 12 Sights are passed, but since you can't bring it back to Portland, I choose to NOT do this Mission, despite it being able to be done in an LCS Starter Save.

• Arsen Vitiuk and Rocket Man FI like this

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Original post updated. Splendid finds, err5, you are a great help for all players out there, with a brilliant mind.

Respect earned!
  • MetalMilitia89 and Rocket Man FI like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users