Photo

starting to pass being annoyed at game.

68 replies to this topic
lydanial
  • lydanial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

I have absolutely loved this game, loved building my rank and money legit... I barely have more than 30k and had a goog apartment, no purchased cars etc... but played game.

But I've just about had enough now... everyone has millions, and constantly spams about in adders etc. my problem is I'll be trying to play the game and they kill me... fair enough.
Maybe I'll kill them the same way, sticky bomb on their car.. yey.. oh that's just cost me 12.5k... ffs.

When you've earned your money and doing have much it's annoying to see all these cars flying around with low level players... just getting boring now.

Grumpy rant over
  • DeliveryBoysDEN1 and lann3fors like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

save it for someone who cares

• GTA Banjo, Grimase, s1ckmad3 and 1 other like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

0WN3D

• s1ckmad3 and kilopm like this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

I have absolutely loved this game, loved building my rank and money legit... I barely have more than 30k and had a goog apartment, no purchased cars etc... but played game.

But I've just about had enough now... everyone has millions, and constantly spams about in adders etc. my problem is I'll be trying to play the game and they kill me... fair enough.
Maybe I'll kill them the same way, sticky bomb on their car.. yey.. oh that's just cost me 12.5k... ffs.

When you've earned your money and doing have much it's annoying to see all these cars flying around with low level players... just getting boring now.

Grumpy rant over

Okay, So go play another game. 

• Luvie and s1ckmad3 like this

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

Grumpy rant over

I am poor too, so you aren't alone. The reason it charged you is because it was their personal insured vehicle. When you destroy someones insured vehicle you have to pay the insurance on it. I find it best to leave personal vehicles alone. You could maybe get around it by dropping vehicles on them with a cargobob from explosive height, but its hard to aim them and I don't know if it would still charge you or not. I am guessing no since the cops don't care even when npcs are in the dropped exploded cars, so it seems it doesn't count it as "your fault" You could also just try dropping the actual player in thier car, but getting them attached to the hook is very hard when they aren't still, and there is no guarantee that they wouldn't blow you up before getting them high enough anyway, lol.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Grumpy rant over

I am poor too, so you aren't alone. The reason it charged you is because it was their personal insured vehicle. When you destroy someones insured vehicle you have to pay the insurance on it. I find it best to leave personal vehicles alone. You could maybe get around it by dropping vehicles on them with a cargobob from explosive height, but its hard to aim them and I don't know if it would still charge you or not. I am guessing no since the cops don't care even when npcs are in the dropped exploded cars, so it seems it doesn't count it as "your fault" You could also just try dropping the actual player in thier car, but getting them attached to the hook is very hard when they aren't still, and there is no guarantee that they wouldn't blow you up before getting them high enough anyway, lol.

the best way is to blow up their vehicles with a tank

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Grumpy rant over

the best way is to blow up their vehicles with a tank

That would end up with having to pay the insurance. That and as we said, we are poor, obviously we can't afford a tank.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

i think you only pay insurance if you run their car over (or they ram into you like asshats)

i might be wrong but i dont remember payin insurance for shooting up someone's car

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

you dont pay insurance for destroying someone's car in a tank . i know since i never get a bad sport message when i do that . 

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

you dont pay insurance for destroying someone's car in a tank . i know since i never get a bad sport message when i do that . 

Ah, ok.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

you're lucky then

both have happened to me

and it only happens when some retard crashes their car into me 'cause they're having races by themselves or some sh*t

MaxCady98
  • MaxCady98

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Boo F'n hoo.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

you're lucky then

both have happened to me

and it only happens when some retard crashes their car into me 'cause they're having races by themselves or some sh*t

well running over the car might get you that , i tend to blow them up with the cannon

lydanial
  • lydanial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

I don't mind paying the insurances on cars... that's part of the game. What I hate is the fact you have a lobby full of people that have these cars purely from the money glitch

If you have people just racing around in am adder blowing people up you can snore them out the car but if you blow then up you pay... it's just annoying that they have these cars through no gaming, pure glitching.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

you're lucky then

both have happened to me

well running over the car might get you that , i tend to blow them up with the cannon

yeah, i can see it becoming an exploit though, some insurance fraud type sh*t

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

you're lucky then

both have happened to me

yeah, i can see it becoming an exploit though, some insurance fraud type sh*t

it was a fix that rockstar  did themselves in the 1.08 patch i beleive

lydanial
  • lydanial

Player Hater

• Members

Got to love the band wagon of bitches coming in here and saying their piece.

I guess you feel the game was improved by the dns money glitch?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

most of us here on the board want the money gifted removed 

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

now who said that?

SLIMCOGNITO101
  • SLIMCOGNITO101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

i agree the money hackers are making this game hard to enjoy

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

save it for someone who cares

img_EHk0cl.jpg

maybe if you searched for other posts relevant to complain about you wouldnt get a response like what you got theres too many "money glitch sucks" "too many millionaires" we are tired of the constant "theres a glow in the dark elephant holding glowsticks in a blacklight lit room"

2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Dumb people. I'm gonna laugh when you become poor.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Dumb people. I'm gonna laugh when you become poor.

wont you be one of those poor people too?

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

sh*t, they're gonna take my monopoly money

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

They gonna take the lint outta my pockets too

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

They gonna take the lint outta my pockets too

damn the lint is more valuable than the money in GTA

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Lol even the dust particles

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

Lol even the dust particles

lol

2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Only people that don't want the money should have the money removed.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Only people that don't want the money should have the money removed.

not gonna happen . either everyone keeps money or everyone loses atleast some of it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users