Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:02 PM
Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 09 January 2014 - 01:08 PM.
I've done a bit more experimenting and worked out a few mores things about the beer:
- You can use getting drunk as a way of getting rid of wanted levels. I drank about five beers then killed a few NPCs in a shop. I got three stars before necking few more beers in the back room. I passed out before waking up outside the hospital with no stars. I find this to be very unrealistic. In real life, I have found that drinking to blackout levels tends to make you do things to attract police attention rather than lose it.
- Drunkenness lasts between deaths and different game modes. If you drink enough beers for your character to be effected (but not enough to pass out) and then die, when you respawn your character will still stagger around. Same thing happens if you fail a mission while drunk then go back to freeroam.
- Pisswasser costs different amounts in different shops. I've seen it ranging from $2 a bottle to $5. The cost is so low anyway that it's interesting that rockstar even bothered to have a price difference and makes me wonder if other items are priced differently between shops.
- it takes me 8 drinks to blackout.
1. You seem to always wake up next to a hospital, even in missions. There is a hospital very close to Gerald's though.
2. There does not seem to be a hospital or death charge. Passing out during a mission does not take away a team life.
3. Since I've been paying notice, I've always woken up to the nearest hospital.
4. You are not healed when you wake up from
passing out. If you have half health, you wake up with half health. I haven't noticed any health lose though either.
5. I need 8 to pass out. It takes about a minute to drink them. You can't seem to drink Pisswaaser while in cover to get it down quick like you can with snacks.
You can't drink while driving (a message from the Los a Santos Road Safety Authority) but if I remember rightly you can as a passenger. Someone should see if what happens if you pass out on a friends car (after your friend has had their way with your unconscious body anyway).
I would try but I made a promise that I wouldn't drink anymore. A few online friends came over to my apartment with Dr Friedlander and staged an intervention. They said they were worried about my pisswasser habit. I don't have a problem and can stop anytime I want, but I made a promise.
Getting a bit thirsty now though.
senormidget, hallkjell, z0etr0pe and 1 other like this