A use for Pisswasser

74 replies to this topic
Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

OP did you notice that when you respawn, it's outside a hospital?

No I didn't but it makes sense. Can't say I've paid very much attention to where hospitals are since single player though since you tend to wake up in a kill spawn loop rather than outside a hospital when you die in online.
  • SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire likes this

SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire
  • SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire

The Living Legend

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

I don't fancy American lagers. This being said, i'm glad we've found a use for the otherwise useless. Cheers lads.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

Call it blackout travel
  • God-eater likes this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

I don't fancy American lagers. This being said, i'm glad we've found a use for the otherwise useless. Cheers lads.

Not alone there, Sir Geoffrey. Alas.. 

• SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire likes this

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

nice find OP

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064107434

my mate was shopping and i got bored. :colgate:

civilobedience
  • civilobedience

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

Well, now I really don't want you to die for Cricket, man. Thanks for the info, I will be creating a garage full of clones immediately.

Godmother
  • Godmother

Queen Bee

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

playd 12 hours everyday since dday...never passed out...drank 10000

...lies

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

playd 12 hours everyday since dday...never passed out...drank 10000

...lies

Not lies at all. You need to hold the use button down when selecting pisswasser not just tap. The passing out part is pretty common knowledge and sure many other here will confirm, the point of this thread really was to suggest ways of making use of it.
  • AlecStewartOBE likes this

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Profile is Under Construction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Yea already knew that found out you could do it when i was fooling around in my apartment and drank 3 shots of whiskey and four beers next thing i know im being released from a hospital lol whats a fun thing to do online is a drinking game with others last one to not pass out wins lol

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire, on 08 Jan 2014 - 4:59 PM, said:

it's not american, it's german lager for export only\

you can hear it in a gta 4 commercial though the name kind of gives it away

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

Nice. I actually have all the convenience store items maxed. This will help.

Maxed out? What's the max?

I've been playing since launch and my cigarettes is out 77.
Been trying to hit the max you can hold ( not max you can buy), but my guy has a CIG every now and then when I load.

He does drink beer more then a smoke though. I wish he would stop eating the health items!

Does any one know how to make sure he doesn't eat food on loading other then having spawn location to property?

And what a good way to stock up on items past the stores allowed carry limit?

Sorry for being of topic.
To tell you the truth I didn't know you could go over your carry limit and don't have a clue how you got 77 smokes. When I'm at my max I just run over snacks ect dropped by enemies.

I know how but can't seem to make him pick items up all the time.

The 4 health items the highest they have been is
Then beer
Then cigs

Sometimes when you kill NPC's they drop items, but your not always able to pick them up.
When I want to stock up a little past the limit I start a Gerald mission and just run around killing beach walkers.

im curious on how to max out health items as i can only carry with my lvl 101 character 31 p&q's

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by StewNorth, 08 January 2014 - 04:38 PM.

Didn't know either and I'm sure I have downed pisswater before, guess it must not have been fast enough.

If it really does work, it could really be advantagous in the right circumstances. Who would have thought beer worked as a one time teleport lol.

Thanks for the tip man.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

So you get drunk, black out and wake up somewhere else?

I LOL at the naysayers who claim this game is not realistic.  Pah!

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

shame it's not like in single player

would love to wake up on some beach wearing a dress surrounded by dead bodies

OffCutter
  • OffCutter

Get ready for a broken ****ing arm!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Add in some four x and a use for it and i'll be chuffed

TheSheikhOfTweak
  • TheSheikhOfTweak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Fairly realistic! Can't count the number of times this has happened to me!

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

most beer I can keep is 11 but I can have 101 smokes 88 ps and qs 6 e colas 15 ego chasers and 10 meterite

Kinkade
  • Kinkade

Walk softly...

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

If anyone is willing to test the mechanics of this, I have a few questions to start off with.

1. Do you always wake up at a hospital, or are other locations possible?
2. Are you charged upon hospital discharge?
3. Do you always wake up at the nearest hospital, or is it random?
4. Is health affected? (Hurt before drinking and healed after discharge, etc.)
5. How long does it take to Blackout Travel? (How fast can you chug a 6-pack?)

I'm at work, and I'll play around with it when I get a chance, but until then my interest is piqued.

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

I've used the black out to leave apartment parties when I've had enough standing around...

when used on a mission does it count as a life loss?

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

God! Where are all the cricket related avatars coming from?
Don't you people realise that cricket is for poofs?

And just to clarify before I'm accused of being prejudiced by poofs I don't mean homosexuals I mean the English!! :p

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

This is awesome, thankyou OP

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

There is actually a half practical use for this. It's pretty ridiculous but I thought I'd post anyway.

I think most people know by now that if you neck enough pisswasser your character will pass out and appear somewhere else.

I've been playing around a bit and trying to use this as an advantage. I did a few missions for Gerald and Martin and after picking up the package from whoever I needed to kill instead of fighting off the reinforcements, I'd just hide and down a six pack or so. I'd wake up without anyone trying to kill me with the package in hand. Woke up just down the block from Gerald's a few times and it was quicker than driving. Once I got the sways on after a few beers, I rarely got hit by NPC bullets either.

I've also drank beers on top of a tall building when I didn't have a parachute as a way of getting down. Worked fine.

Might be of use if anyone is ever pinned down by a sniper anywhere and they can't get away from the area. Sure it might be easier just to teleport by starting a mission but I reckon this way is more fun. I'm a pussy though so Id probably just go into passive mode if I was getting sniped and go on my merry way.

wow thanks for the info i had no idea you can do that

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Best use ever.  Finished Processed and entered free roam and went into passive knowing the dickhats that were in survival with me would attempt to grief since they just botched there way through all 10 waves dieing constantly and bitching and whining about how i was "showing off" and only not getting killed because " I was a noob camper". Sure enough both spent a few minutes trying to shoot me to no avail. One even sent me a message saying "trololol" I called my Buzzard and drank myself to oblivion. Woke up right at the hospital for a quick climb to the roof. Marked them and went to work. Wasnt long before the messages became "Please just leave me alone. I dont want a fight". I left them to it until i noticed the had the high priority vehicle and waited on the big bridge at the docks. Stuck a bounty on and blew them out of their tighty whities and sent a message saying "trololol"

TL:DR

Alcohol is fun

• PandaLambpaws and Coin. like this

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

So, it's like "the easy way out", but with greater distance...?

I always just take the pill to exit my apartment quick, and with style.  :cool:

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by K-lub84, 09 January 2014 - 12:19 AM.

Nice. I actually have all the convenience store items maxed. This will help.

Maxed out? What's the max?

I've been playing since launch and my cigarettes is out 77.
Been trying to hit the max you can hold ( not max you can buy), but my guy has a CIG every now and then when I load.

He does drink beer more then a smoke though. I wish he would stop eating the health items!

Does any one know how to make sure he doesn't eat food on loading other then having spawn location to property?

And what a good way to stock up on items past the stores allowed carry limit?

Sorry for being of topic.
To tell you the truth I didn't know you could go over your carry limit and don't have a clue how you got 77 smokes. When I'm at my max I just run over snacks ect dropped by enemies.
I know how but can't seem to make him pick items up all the time.

The 4 health items the highest they have been is
Then beer
Then cigs

Sometimes when you kill NPC's they drop items, but your not always able to pick them up.
When I want to stock up a little past the limit I start a Gerald mission and just run around killing beach walkers.

im curious on how to max out health items as i can only carry with my lvl 101 character 31 p&q's

Well your already over the natural bought amount you can by 1.

The only reason why I pick the beach walkers is there is food and cosetion stands by.
I think it helps that they are next to them to help drop the items.
And its the place that seems to be filled with people all day 90% of the time.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

Call it blackout travel

lol - gold. 

Nice one, SWAGman.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

That... is actually pretty clever!

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:40 AM

Nice find, swear I've had so many pisswassers and never passed out before though

you need to hold down the button or you only take a sip

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:02 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 09 January 2014 - 01:08 PM.

I've done a bit more experimenting and worked out a few mores things about the beer:

- You can use getting drunk as a way of getting rid of wanted levels. I drank about five beers then killed a few NPCs in a shop. I got three stars before necking few more beers in the back room. I passed out before waking up outside the hospital with no stars. I find this to be very unrealistic. In real life, I have found that drinking to blackout levels tends to make you do things to attract police attention rather than lose it.

- Drunkenness lasts between deaths and different game modes. If you drink enough beers for your character to be effected (but not enough to pass out) and then die, when you respawn your character will still stagger around. Same thing happens if you fail a mission while drunk then go back to freeroam.

- Pisswasser costs different amounts in different shops. I've seen it ranging from $2 a bottle to $5. The cost is so low anyway that it's interesting that rockstar even bothered to have a price difference and makes me wonder if other items are priced differently between shops.

- it takes me 8 drinks to blackout.

Kinkade,:-

1. You seem to always wake up next to a hospital, even in missions. There is a hospital very close to Gerald's though.
2. There does not seem to be a hospital or death charge. Passing out during a mission does not take away a team life.
3. Since I've been paying notice, I've always woken up to the nearest hospital.
4. You are not healed when you wake up from
passing out. If you have half health, you wake up with half health. I haven't noticed any health lose though either.
5. I need 8 to pass out. It takes about a minute to drink them. You can't seem to drink Pisswaaser while in cover to get it down quick like you can with snacks.

You can't drink while driving (a message from the Los a Santos Road Safety Authority) but if I remember rightly you can as a passenger. Someone should see if what happens if you pass out on a friends car (after your friend has had their way with your unconscious body anyway).

I would try but I made a promise that I wouldn't drink anymore. A few online friends came over to my apartment with Dr Friedlander and staged an intervention. They said they were worried about my pisswasser habit. I don't have a problem and can stop anytime I want, but I made a promise.

Getting a bit thirsty now though.
  • senormidget, hallkjell, z0etr0pe and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users