» «

Crew Meet & Orientation [XBOX]

No replies to this topic
Severus Ecru
  • Severus Ecru

Respected Boss

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:53 PM Edited by Severus Ecru, 08 January 2014 - 08:44 PM.

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 we are hosting a recruiting orientation. It will be an invite only session. We would like to get to know different players to see if they will fit in our Roleplaying crew: Organised Criminology. We have great things planned that will hopefully give players a chance to experience a family orientated gameplay in the Los Santos community. If you are the kind of player that likes to grief everyone you see then discontinue reading this; thus if you enjoy the game and are looking to play with some cool people who could become a loyal group of friends contact myself the Commissioner (my GT: Severus Ecru) or my crew Leader (her GT: JojoLXXXIII) If you are not able to make this meet then that's okay, Jo and myself will be hosting sessions every Thursday and Friday. For those that live close to the U.K Jo is the ideal contact and for those in America, hit me up.

*We only play on XBOX Live
*Must be 21 years or older to join but we will make the final call after meeting you
*Must have own gold account (no shared accounts unless it is a spouse)
*headset is preferable for RP purposes and easier communication

See you in the wilds of Los Santos,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users