I really miss GTA SA :(

14 replies to this topic
Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Maybe we're just sleepwalking....

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

I don't know but I just really miss it, i miss the old days when i'm trying to find those myth like bigfoot, area 69,...

I also miss times with SA-MP.

Do you also have this feeling?

Sorry for my bad English.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

tikhung01, on 08 Jan 2014 - 2:16 PM, said:

I don't know but I just really miss it, i miss the old days when i'm trying to find those myth like bigfoot, area 69,...

I also miss times with SA-MP.

Do you also have this feeling?

Sorry for my bad English.

Uhh, then play it again ?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

^^^ It's not the same feeling, playing it before and now. My favorite is Vice City, and when i play it now, it's still cool, but i can feel 'something' that i could feel before. 

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

^^^ It's not the same feeling, playing it before and now. My favorite is Vice City, and when i play it now, it's still cool, but i can feel 'something' that i could feel before. 

Understandable. When I play III-era GTA games now, they do still feel special. Just not like they used to. I miss the feeling back when I was 9 years old, having no worries in the world, just playing some good old Vice City or San Andreas.
  • The Odyssey, Tikhung and thehambone like this

Drake Johnson
  • Drake Johnson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:30 AM Edited by Drake Johnson, 09 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

What do you mean you miss it, did you break it? Computer blow up?

I could never get bored of playing San Andreas, atall.. So in theory, I never really "miss" it, because I normally play it on a regular basis, without fail!

The only way rockstar will ever release another game like San Andreas, is if they convert back to the old engine! V was good, but it wasn't San Andreas good

I know the difference from coca cola and the cheap sh*t! ;P

• latigreblue likes this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

I play it more than GTA V now that its mobile.... Nexus 7 with Ps3 controller.... I get into cop chases during work, jury duty, waiting room for any given place (dmv, doctor, dentist)... hell the other day my girlfriend had to do some bank errand... she was in there for who knows how long... dont matter.. i got CJ bustin some caps in some ballers while I wait... 

• Tikhung likes this

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

Those old times aren't gone, it's still popular. Don't listen to any of these spoiled rich console playing kids with their GTA V. The classics from the mid 2000s are the best games that exist.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:01 PM Edited by tikhung01, 06 February 2014 - 03:02 PM.

Those old times aren't gone, it's still popular. Don't listen to any of these spoiled rich console playing kids with their GTA V. The classics from the mid 2000s are the best games that exist.

I'm nostalgic, but i also respect those "new gamers". Because time changes, and we really can't do anything :)

p/s: But not all GTA V players are "spoiled little kids"

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

I cant speak about SA-MP as I never played it but I dont understand people who say they miss GTA SA or any other older GTA. If you still have the game then you can play it any time you like and the nostalgia can come back in a second. If you have sold the game then go back out and buy it if you miss it that much, thats the beautiful things with games is that you can always play what you want when you want.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

I think he means he misses the feeling of playing it when it was new, when it was largely mysterious, when the myths were alive and GTA SA was truly the greatest game on the planet.

And I agree! I remember when I first broke into the airport and flew an aircraft in the locked area of bone county and saw the Big Ear for the first time before being shot down.

I remember waiting in the woods at midnight, listening for the chainsaw killer, waiting to be attacked by a nightmare.

Oh yes, those were the days!

• Tikhung likes this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:06 AM Edited by tikhung01, 07 February 2014 - 11:06 AM.

I think he means he misses the feeling of playing it when it was new, when it was largely mysterious, when the myths were alive and GTA SA was truly the greatest game on the planet.

And I agree! I remember when I first broke into the airport and flew an aircraft in the locked area of bone county and saw the Big Ear for the first time before being shot down.

I remember waiting in the woods at midnight, listening for the chainsaw killer, waiting to be attacked by a nightmare.

Oh yes, those were the days!

This :)

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by Aljohnk, 08 February 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Playing back to GTA SA right now doesn't feel nostalgic due to new games with great graphics, multiplayer(SA doesn't have online except on PC), or whatnot. Still, I would always go on killing spree If I get mini-gun xD.

Spoiler

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:59 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 08 February 2014 - 02:59 PM.

Playing back to GTA SA right now doesn't feel nostalgic due to new games with great graphics, multiplayer(SA doesn't have online except on PC), or whatnot.

I guess this depends on the person - I feel nostalgic when playing GTA: SA and couldn't care less whether there are better games out there.
Edit: We joined on the same day :O

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

I find it pathetic how good graphics make a good game. Sure the game looks nice, but I just find it sad... :cry:

pocho
  • pocho

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

if you miss it, just play it. 

first time i zoomed out SA map i was shocked, best game world i ever played. also Arma is fine.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users