Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

Comet vs. Corquette vs. Feltzer

66 replies to this topic
Raylion
  • Raylion

    Prankster

  • Members
  • Joined: 09 Oct 2013
  • None

#61

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by Raylion, 08 January 2014 - 09:39 PM.

I think if you can master the Comet then it is extremely quick, was the first sports car I bought and I loved it 98% of the time...problem for me was the other 2% of the time when the damn thing kept trying to kill me.  Just a touch too tail happy for my tastes and proved too frustrating when slightest errors would ruin my races.  I couldn't master the beast sadly...shame really as its my favourite looking car in the game.

 

After a few sports cars I've settled rather happily on the Feltzer...less tail happy than the Comet and feels quite planted when I race it...much more tamable!


huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

    Street Cat

  • Members
  • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

#62

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:39 PM


Coquette, just cause:

 
IzsUD1a.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
 
And if you don't like driving it looking badass, you can always make it look assbad:
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
 
I still don't know why i tried that collor combo....

Looks like one of ronald mc donalds shoes.

leinasan
  • leinasan

    Everything She Wants

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2013
  • None

#63

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

Get all three :lol:

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg

 

0_0.jpg


October'sVeryOwn
  • October'sVeryOwn

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 08 Jan 2014

#64

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

I'll buy the comet but do you think I should sell the convertible sentinel to make room for it??


Flash525
  • Flash525

    Punk-ass Bitch

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Sep 2013
  • England

#65

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

 

I still have no clue what you're taking about. The Feltzer is the 2nd best Sports car. It's not even a debate. It's fact. There has been a ton of actual testing done. The Elegy RH8 dominates the Sports class and can hang with half the Super class. The Feltzer is a hands down 2nd in the Sports class.

 

 

How can it be a fact when everyone has a different racing style?
 


secrules2
  • secrules2

    Mark Chump

  • Members
  • Joined: 02 Dec 2013

#66

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Order the Coquette (best of the three IMO) until you get one without the roof. It's just neat looking and I've never seen another one that I can recall.


GankThis110
  • GankThis110

    Soldier

  • Members
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2013

#67

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Looks AND performance Coquette hands down


Pure performance: Feltzer




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users