Photo

How do i increase clip capture length

4 replies to this topic
Danzer
  • Danzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Made an account just to ask, i tried googling but were unable to find any fixes for this..

At the moment all my clips rarely make it past 10 seconds, anyone know any fix for this?

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Classic car fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

The length of clips is determined by what's happening on screen, if a lot is happening, it can only save a short amount. It also might be how much memory your computer has, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Try saving a clip when nothing is going on and check how long it is.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

The length of clips is determined by what's happening on screen, if a lot is happening, it can only save a short amount. It also might be how much memory your computer has, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Try saving a clip when nothing is going on and check how long it is.

To add to that, you should try minimizing the vehicle density.

Danzer
  • Danzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

I tried a crowded place on ultra and low and i tried and less crowded place on ultra and low, and there is really almost no difference (about 4 seconds).

On my old computer from 2008 i could do 40-50 seconds clips, on low settings though, but on my current decent computer i can run every game on ultra settings. I read somewhere that i could try change the destination folder where the clips get saved to, does it matter if it's and SSD or HDD?

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

I tried a crowded place on ultra and low and i tried and less crowded place on ultra and low, and there is really almost no difference (about 4 seconds).

On my old computer from 2008 i could do 40-50 seconds clips, on low settings though, but on my current decent computer i can run every game on ultra settings. I read somewhere that i could try change the destination folder where the clips get saved to, does it matter if it's and SSD or HDD?

The HDD/SSD part shouldn't matter.
I don't know what could be the issue; haven't heard of this before.

Have you tried disabling the Windows Log Event?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users