Tank endurance test result

34 replies to this topic
gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Nice muppet news flash. I will use it inside of my fave glitched bldg.

Not sure what that means.
Translation: I'm gonna glitch into a building and bomb tanks from there.

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Nice muppet news flash. I will use it inside of my fave glitched bldg.

Not sure what that means.
Translation: I'm gonna glitch into a building and bomb tanks from there.

I guess that's another way to deal with tanks.

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

The problem with the 5 sticky bombs attached to the hood of a car and approaching from the back is I don't think the sticky bombs detonate if you run up under the tank and it explodes you before you can detonate the bombs. I only say that because I HAVE destroyed tanks when it said "BoJack has killed so-and-so", but when I accidentally run up under the tank and it says THEY killed ME, their tanks don't explode. So it just makes me wonder if you definitely need to make sure you detonate before being exploded by THEM.

Not sure about that, but it doesn't harm to detonate the bombs before the tank crushes your car.

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

The problem with the 5 sticky bombs attached to the hood of a car and approaching from the back is I don't think the sticky bombs detonate if you run up under the tank and it explodes you before you can detonate the bombs. I only say that because I HAVE destroyed tanks when it said "BoJack has killed so-and-so", but when I accidentally run up under the tank and it says THEY killed ME, their tanks don't explode. So it just makes me wonder if you definitely need to make sure you detonate before being exploded by THEM.

Not sure about that, but it doesn't harm to detonate the bombs before the tank crushes your car.

When I did it I hit the tank and then stayed in contact, didn't go under and get crushed by it.

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

When I did it I hit the tank and then stayed in contact, didn't go under and get crushed by it.

And what If the car goes under the tank ? Does it still makes damage ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users