» «

Missing traffic signals on a junction

3 replies to this topic
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

I realise I'm posting this years too late. But I just remembered I once found a junction (possibly somewhere on the south-west side of the first island) where there is traffic signal junction that does not have signals on one side of it. At first I thought it may be because the road is one-way, but it isn't. Anyone else found this?

• thehambone

"Nothing's equivalent to the NY State of Mind."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

I haven't noticed that, but I have noticed that most, if not every traffic signal in the game is placed on the wrong side of the street. Normally (in real life), when you go to an intersection, the traffic signal is placed across the street. Not the case in Liberty City, however. In LC, traffic signals are positioned right above where your car is supposed to stop, making it very difficult to see if you are acting like a law-abiding citizen and driving in first person view lol.

Also, on Dukes Boulevard, most of the traffic signals light colors do not match up with the AI's behavior; cars can be seen stopping on green and going on red!

• Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

I remember there being roads with stop signs and street lights at the same intersection. Also, a one-way road with "Do Not Enter" signs on both sides of the street.

• Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Some traffic signals have always been pretty messed up in all the 3D GTAs. I can think of at least 2 or 3 such intersections in every GTA since III.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users