128 replies to this topic
LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

innovation, hexxer, bagger, daemon...

or is the bagger not considered a chopper?

would love another chopper.

I think that Bagger is probably a touring bike or maybe a cruiser.There is also Sovereign which is a touring bike.

I would also like some more choppers,cruisers and touring bikes,I hope they put all the bikes from GTA 4 and TLAD in GTA 5,and maybe also SA Wayfarer and VCS Wintegreen.

I like how they put this tattoo in Festive Surprise DLC.It looks cool,the only biker tattoo that we currently have

Spoiler

TheZodiac1994
  • TheZodiac1994

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

I saw we do this,instead of it being biker dlc why not make it "Gangs of LS DLC".Lets have the stuff for the bikers like leather cuts,biker weapons like sawed of double barrel,revolver,pipe bombs mb a hunting rifle,mb some new bikes and the slamvan 2.Then we ll have gangster stuff like baggy clothes,balla and CGF gang clothes,some new weapons like sub machine gun similar to the Uzi,mb a melee weapon?a version of the ak without the stock and also the ability to shoot some weapons sideways.Add hydraulics to cars.Stuff like that to make it more for everybody and a decent sized DLC

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:07 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 11 April 2015 - 03:30 PM.

I love how they added some cool biker gloves and full black leather jackets in GTA Online in the Heists DLC,as well as that Skull Rider tattoo from Festive Surprise DLC.They are really good for biker outfits:

Spoiler

Now if they would only make a few denim jackets (Trevor´s denim jackets from singleplayer would probably work),leather and denim vests (they could give us The Lost MC leather vests without patches and use reskinned Ammunation vests from singleplayer to make denim vests),let players put crew emblems on the back of any leather or denim jackets and vests (currently you can´t put it on the unzipped leather jacket for male characters and I´ve heard also on leather jackets for female characters),some other stuff bikers and metalheads wear like wallet chains,spiked wristbands,classic Chuck Taylors,biker boots and folded bandanas,more long haircuts and beards,more biker themed tattoos,some biker themed weapons like revolver,sawed off double barrel shotgun and brass knuckles,some better helmets (like those below) and these bikes:

Western Revenant

800px-Revenant-TLAD-front.jpg

Western Freeway

800px-Freeway-GTAIV-front.jpg

Freeway_%28GTA_IV%29.png

Western Wolfsbane

450px-Wolfsbane-TLAD-gastank1-front.jpg

161267-GTAIV-2014-02-13-03-16-40-25.jpg

Liberty Chop Shop Nightblade

800px-Nightblade-TLAD-front.jpg

Liberty Chop Shop Lycan

800px-Lycan-TLAD-front.jpg

Steel Horse Zombie

450px-Zombie-GTAIV-front.jpg

280349800pxZombieGTA4customfront.jpg

Western Angel

640px-Angel-TLAD2.jpg

640px-Angel-GTA4-front.jpg

Western Wayfarer(TLAD chopper version)

405px-Wayfarer-TLAD-front.jpg

(Dinka?)Wayfarer(SA Honda Goldwing version)

405px-Wayfarer-GTASA-front.jpg

Western Hellfury

800px-Hellfury-GTAIV-front.jpg

Western Diabolus

800px-Diabolus-TLAD-front.jpg

(Western?)Wintergreen

413px-Wintergreen-GTAVCS-front.jpg

(Western?)Avenger

250px-Avenger_%28LCS%29.jpg

half helmets (both The Lost MC and civilian version)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

WW2 style helmets

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

camo open face helmet

0_0.jpg

• Chorizombie, Malcot and ianscott88 like this

ianscott88
  • ianscott88

President; Sons Of Thunder MC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:09 PM Edited by ianscott88, 24 April 2015 - 12:56 PM.

Some more bobbers and choppers would be great! Need more biker options and general crew options to keep online active and fun.

• LeopardGecko likes this

Spade115
  • Spade115

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

I hate when people say "Bobbers or choppers" in general. lol The "Bagger" is technically a "Bobber" because you can put a bobbed rear fender on a suspension bike. lol

I would love to have a "Zombie" True rigid, BUT with a single headlight. 

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:22 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 17 April 2015 - 02:24 PM.

Some bobbers would be a good addition too

Yeah,something like these would be cool:

Spoiler
  • ianscott88 likes this

LivingDynamo
  • LivingDynamo

Gone fishin'

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

I could dig biker gear. Helmets that don't suck, lever action shotguns, revolvers, and the leather vests.

Maybe the option to put sidecars on some motorbikes could turn bikes into more suitable combat vehicles. Put someone in the sidecar and they can use machine guns and stuff.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

I could dig biker gear. Helmets that don't suck, lever action shotguns, revolvers, and the leather vests.

Maybe the option to put sidecars on some motorbikes could turn bikes into more suitable combat vehicles. Put someone in the sidecar and they can use machine guns and stuff.

I agree,maybe they could add some vintage 1930s-1940s motorcycle with a sidecar,and players sitting in it could use any weapons they can use from the back of the van or from the side of a helicopter.

Spoiler

I think some trike would be cool too,maybe it could have two people sitting in the back and a driver on the front,like these:

Spoiler
  • ianscott88 likes this

Rooni
  • Rooni

The Legendary Rooni

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:25 PM

go play TLaD if you want a motorcycle themed GTA. There are many other types of DLC that should be released before we get another bike themed POS DLC.

'hurr durr pls pollute dis gaem with moar suits and supar cars' lol get outta here 

• LeopardGecko, ianscott88 and TheRealCMPUNKFan like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users