• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic
Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

Mayans MC National President (First 9)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

I'm sure there have been many posts about this before but i can't seem to find them.

Since the start of GTA i have been thinking about a Biker DLC as i am in a motorcycle club. I never thought the idea would even get to rockstar let alone them look at it. But i have heard that they have received many request tickets (including mine) asking for the type of DLC and that they are considering it. I have only heard that the are considering it, rockstar said they would respond to my ticket with an email (i thought possibly an answer) but it never came up. Hopefully all biker and motorcycle club crews can send one of these tickets and hope for the best.

I put in some suggestions for things they should add, i said;

-Leather vest (like the AI Lost MC wear)

-'Piss Pot' helmet (also the helmet the Lost MC are seen wearing)

-Tags for the front of jackets, like President, First 9 etc. (This is very unlikely if a DLC of this kind does come out)

I thought rockstar did well with the chopper/cruiser type bikes, we are lucky to have three of them! I couldn't really think of another style of chopper Motorcycle that i would like to see in the game, so i just said another chopper.. But what ideas would you want in this DLC, post them below i would like to know. Also for the 'piss pot' helmet, i thought, maybe it should already be in game, they have already designed it for the Lost MC AI to wear so surely they could add it for us to buy? i dont know but leave your thoughts below:)

• na89340qv0n34b09q340, PrimeTime MP, jacka and 8 others like this

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

go play TLaD if you want a motorcycle themed GTA. There are many other types of DLC that should be released before we get another bike themed POS DLC.

• Crystal3lf, Toke, ten-a-penny and 7 others like this

LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Unified Nations MC VP

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

go play TLaD if you want a motorcycle themed GTA. There are many other types of DLC that should be released before we get another bike themed POS DLC.

Why should he? He's made a simple request for online and I agree. A few simple clothes and helmets is easy sh*t to release.

I agree, R* should have a mini dlc/update putting more gang wear into the game
  • B Dawg, Spade115, whereisthesearchbar and 2 others like this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Fair enough, so they should release something like aaa.... beach bum DLC, that nobody really uses?

Why should he? He's made a simple request for online and I agree. A few simple clothes and helmets is easy sh*t to release.

yeah, i think alot of people could benefit from it, maybe just do a clothes update, i dont know:)

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:03 PM Edited by KennethMBB, 07 January 2014 - 09:05 PM.

He also asked for another chopper. But you know, there are only like 5 boats in the game... Also only 3 ATVs one of which you can't get online and another you can't store. A good rhino atv would be neat to have.

Fair enough, so they should release something like aaa.... beach bum DLC, that nobody really uses?

Wut? I see people using it all the time and even I use it. The Bifta and Kalahari and awesome vehicles, and the speeder is the best boat that I use every now and then to cruise and do some diving. The clothing is what is used the most. I use them all the time. I'm not a tattoo fan, but I see people with the BBP tattoos. The only useless part about the DLC is the paradise van. Although as of right now, its the only modifiable four seater van so there will be people using it for heists/races. Like I said, we had a bike themed DLC for the last GTA. We need something new and something I could assure you GTA has never had is a good weapon DLC. We need some of the originals to return and a bigger selection.

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

HIS NAME WAS PAUL COMBETTA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by einjzmolf, 07 January 2014 - 09:08 PM.

West Coast style Bobbers, as the game is based in LA..

0603_hbkp_02z%2Bsocal_triumph_bobber_clo

Slingshot_Cycles_XS650_Bobber_Moto-Mucci

some cafe racers or old race bikes

sportclassic1000s.jpg

and the BF400 from SA

BF_400_GTA_SA_02.jpg

honestly just a little more effort into mods for some of the bikes, cafe style tails for the PCJ and Ruffian, bobber style mods for the Hexer and Daemon, and some new/old bikes. that'd make me happy.

• jacka, statistic and supanaut like this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

He also asked for another chopper. But you know, there are only like 5 boats in the game... Also only 3 ATVs one of which you can't get online and another you can't store. A good rhino atv would be neat to have.

Wut? I see people using it all the time and even I use it. The Bifta and Kalahari and awesome vehicles, and the speeder is the best boat that I use every now and then to cruise and do some diving. The clothing is what is used the most. I use them all the time. I'm not a tattoo fan, but I see people with the BBP tattoos. The only useless part about the DLC is the paradise van. Although as of right now, its the only modifiable four seater van so there will be people using it for heists/races. Like I said, we had a bike themed DLC for the last GTA. We need something new and something I could assure you GTA has never had is a good weapon DLC. We need some of the originals to return and a bigger selection.

Well yeah, maybe they do use it, i don't know but what your saying about a quad i couldn't agree with more, you should be able to customise them and i would like to see a new one! That still would sort of come under bikes, i would also like a supermoto, they are cool, its not just choppers

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 07 January 2014 - 09:14 PM.

Oh please. There are like 8 f*cking crotch rockets in the game and only two choppers and a cruiser.  This isn't even getting into the fact that most of the work is already done as the models and stats could just be carried over from The Lost and Damned.

It also wouldn't be hard to get some decent leather and denim vests and jackets.

Hell, I'd be happy with them just making the Daemon available for purchase from SSAA.com and giving the Hexer a few more modification options.

• LancerG2 likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

West Coast style Bobbers, as the game is based in LA..

0603_hbkp_02z%2Bsocal_triumph_bobber_clo

Slingshot_Cycles_XS650_Bobber_Moto-Mucci

some cafe racers or old race bikes

sportclassic1000s.jpg

and the BF400 from SA

BF_400_GTA_SA_02.jpg

honestly just a little more effort into mods for some of the bikes, cafe style tails for the PCJ and Ruffian, bobber style mods for the Hexer and Daemon, and some new/old bikes. that'd make me happy.

not too keen on the first one, although it would look badass, second one i would like to see, that is a good idea! The old race bikes, im not a fan but i know they would get a lot of use! I was also thinking like a half sportbike half chopper, im really not sure what they are called but i have seen them. They have a low tail, large tank and raised front, like a chopper but it looks like a sportbike haha

all bikes could have more modification options, like back raised suspension and small things like that, what i was talking about with the half chopper half sportbike, its sort of like the akuma but lower tail.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

I'm sure there have been many posts about this before but i can't seem to find them.

Since the start of GTA i have been thinking about a Biker DLC as i am in a motorcycle club. I never thought the idea would even get to rockstar let alone them look at it. But i have heard that they have received many request tickets (including mine) asking for the type of DLC and that they are considering it. I have only heard that the are considering it, rockstar said they would respond to my ticket with an email (i thought possibly an answer) but it never came up. Hopefully all biker and motorcycle club crews can send one of these tickets and hope for the best.

-Tags for the front of jackets, like President, First 9 etc. (This is very unlikely if a DLC of this kind does come out)

I thought rockstar did well with the chopper/cruiser type bikes, we are lucky to have three of them! I couldn't really think of another style of chopper Motorcycle that i would like to see in the game, so i just said another chopper.. But what ideas would you want in this DLC, post them below i would like to know. Also for the 'piss pot' helmet, i thought, maybe it should already be in game, they have already designed it for the Lost MC AI to wear so surely they could add it for us to buy? i dont know but leave your thoughts below:)

Hey if where talking biker/motorcycle club dlc we should also have.

Uptown riders kind of stuff.

Biker weapons: Chain, double barreled shotgun, revolver.

biker tatoos.

etc.

Just my two-cents.

• Justicescooby and UtterTehSEAL like this

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Full racing leathers
  • Justicescooby likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Hey if where talking biker/motorcycle club dlc we should also have.

Uptown riders kind of stuff.

Biker weapons: Chain, double barreled shotgun, revolver.

biker tatoos.

etc.

Just my two-cents.

yeah, turn it into Red Dead Redemption with weapons lol, that would be cool though. You should be able to get your crew emblem tattooed on your back, that could benefit everyone

Yes!! Full racing leathers for the sportbikes, I kept thinking, they have leather jackets why no leather trousers

Full racing leathers

Yes!! Full racing leathers for the sportbikes, I kept thinking, they have leather jackets why no leather trousers

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

Polite answer: no thanks.

Impolite answer: f*ck no.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:42 PM Edited by gn1992, 07 January 2014 - 09:42 PM.

Not sure they would do it..

If they do, they'll have to kill the DLC main protag in GTA 6

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

Fair enough if your a car guy

What you mean

DrunkenGerbils
  • DrunkenGerbils

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

This is a great idea, Lost and Damned was my favorite GTA story line so far. I'd love to have a Lost cut for my character to wear. They should also add cuts for the Angels of Death, Gunthugs MC, and Uptown Riders. 

• LancerG2 likes this

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

go play TLaD if you want a motorcycle themed GTA. There are many other types of DLC that should be released before we get another bike themed POS DLC

I could care less about new clothing or emblems.  Thats the last thing this game NEEDS. All DLC should have CONTENT added.  I'm so over companies calling a few pieces of clothing and a new weapon a DLC.  A DLC should always have new and unique content.  

A few pieces of clothing for a biker gang isn't going to bring people back to this game.  This game is in dire need of more things to do, not clothing.  The next DLC better add a sh*t ton of things to do or this game is dead....hell it's already dying.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

And I mean, it doesn't have to JUST be Choppers and stuff.  TLaD had crotch rockets and full leather racing suits added with it IIRC

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

What you mean
I am actually a car guy. The only motorcycle I'd wanna see is one with a sidecar. TLAD sucked major balls.

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

This is a great idea, Lost and Damned was my favorite GTA story line so far. I'd love to have a Lost cut for my character to wear. They should also add cuts for the Angels of Death, Gunthugs MC, and Uptown Riders. 

You should just be able to put your crew emblem, if you want a lost mc cut your can join their crew on social club

go play TLaD if you want a motorcycle themed GTA. There are many other types of DLC that should be released before we get another bike themed POS DLC

I could care less about new clothing or emblems.  Thats the last thing this game NEEDS. All DLC should have CONTENT added.  I'm so over companies calling a few pieces of clothing and a new weapon a DLC.  A DLC should always have new and unique content.  

A few pieces of clothing for a biker gang isn't going to bring people back to this game.  This game is in dire need of more things to do, not clothing.  The next DLC better add a sh*t ton of things to do or this game is dead....hell it's already dying.

No but it is just an idea, there are a lot of biker crews out there

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

Of all the requests I've heard, this I've heard the most of.  I think it's awesome that a group of players (namely biker clubs) would unite and change the way the game would be updated.  I'm right there with you.

Also, I was told to email as well and that they were looking into it.  I think you guys unite and you'll get this done.  I'm going to email again now.

As was said:

1.) New Helmets 

2.) Leather Jackets (rustic and solid black/brown, race associated - e.g. redwood and sprunk, etc.) 

3.) Hellfury/Lycan/Diabolus/Revanent/Slamvan/Burrito

4.) Upgrades for existing bikes, like long sling arm for Double T, fat rear tire, snake skin paint job.  

5.) Add Chopper class outside of Motorcycle class.

• middevonclown and Justicescooby like this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

What you mean
I am actually a car guy. The only motorcycle I'd wanna see is one with a sidecar. TLAD sucked major balls.

Thanks for your opinion

Of all the requests I've heard, this I've heard the most of.  I think it's awesome that a group of players (namely biker clubs) would unite and change the way the game would be updated.  I'm right there with you.

Also, I was told to email as well and that they were looking into it.  I think you guys unite and you'll get this done.  I'm going to email again now.

As was said:

1.) New Helmets 

2.) Leather Jackets (rustic and solid black/brown, race associated - e.g. redwood and sprunk, etc.) 

4.) Upgrades for existing bikes, like long sling arm for Double T, fat rear tire, snake skin paint job.  

Yeah, it will have benefits on all though, gang tattoos, large crew emblems on back etc

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

What you mean
Thanks for your opinion

As was said:
1.) New Helmets 

Yeah, it will have benefits on all though, gang tattoos, large crew emblems on back etc
My pleasure, my good friend. My pleasure...

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:27 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 07 January 2014 - 10:28 PM.

With the overwhelming amount of MCs on social club (which trumps all other types of crews or so I've seen) its not far-fetched Rockstar would make a DLC to appeal to them.

All I want though is the hoodie+vest combo some of The Lost MC guys are wearing, looks nice.

• Senor_taco28 and UtterTehSEAL like this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

With the overwhelming amount of MCs on social club (which trumps all other types of crews or so I've seen) its not far-fetched Rockstar would make a DLC to appeal to them.

All I want though is the hoodie+vest combo some of The Lost MC guys are wearing, looks nice.

Yeah, people could use the vest not just MC's, but i believe MC's are the most popular type of crew at the moment

• Senor_taco28 likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

I think Trevor's opening sequence in Story sends a clear message from R* to the players about how they think we felt about TLaTD. I think if the DLC had been more popular then we'd be seeing more biker and bike options.

I like the idea of more gang-themed gear, tho - we're all in crews, it's Los Santos (ie LA analogue) - colors and kuttes make sense. I'd buy that DLC for sure. 

• Spade115 likes this

NYKILLA007
  • NYKILLA007

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by NYKILLA007, 07 January 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Beach Bum DLC..... Are they Fing nuts???? lol this DLC was a joke and I sure hope they were just bored and tossed us a bone with this first DLC.

It is a waste, clothes, cars ect.. all suck.

R* is a FAT CAT stuffed with our money based on HIGH expectations they have us believing in, dont tell me they are slow producing content because of this piece of swiss cheese server security they released the game with.

They had plenty of time and money to make this right.

They S^%&^ and now even more lazy with a ton of our money and not a care in the world.

If and when they do decide to release another DLC, it will be exactly like the crappy beach bum pack lol they call content.

I think they should turn the game servers over to the game modders and let them create some fun stuff we deserve.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

What you mean
Spoiler

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

I think Trevor's opening sequence in Story sends a clear message from R* to the players about how they think we felt about TLaTD. I think if the DLC had been more popular then we'd be seeing more biker and bike options.

I like the idea of more gang-themed gear, tho - we're all in crews, it's Los Santos (ie LA analogue) - colors and kuttes make sense. I'd buy that DLC for sure. 

Thanks for feedback, i agree with you

Beach Bum DLC..... Are they Fing nuts???? lol this DLC was a joke and I sure hope they were just bored and tossed us a bone with this first DLC.

R* is a FAT CAT stuffed with our money based on HIGH expectations they have us believing in, dont tell me they are slow producing content because of this piece of swiss cheese server security they released the game with.

They had plenty of time and money to make this right.

They S^%&^ and now even more lazy with a ton of our money and not a care in the world.

If and when they do decide to release another DLC, it will be exactly like the crappy beach bum pack lol they call content.

I think they should turn the game servers over to the game modders and let them create some fun stuff we deserve.

thats what i think:)

What you mean
Spoiler

yeah, i think i get it haha, didnt know what protag means but remember now

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

Don't like the best off road car in the class? That's your problem. I also like the extra bikinis, shorts and tats for my female character. And the broken bottle of course - why stab with a boring knife when you can slash em with a broken bottle? Works for my guy, too. Just a shame its not in the death match creator...

OT some plain leathers for guys would be nice. I like the jackets we have but I'd like a plain one that doesn't look like brown suede...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users