Proof Vehicle Question

2 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hi guys, this is my first post over in the GTA IV area as all my posts are in the GTA V area.

I 100% GTA IV a long time ago, but had a question regarding the proof (bullet, fire, explosion, damage proof) vehicle trick when you take one of your girlfriends out on a date.

Ok, since I have 100% completion, AND 100% relationship status for EVERY person, which girlfriend should I take out to do this trick with that won't screw up the game with the relationship status'?  I am aware that SOME DON'T count toward 100% completion, and these are the ones I would take out, but I need help to know which girlfriend is best to take out?

Next question, once I do this trick and "proof" the vehicle, when I save it at a safehouse and exit the game and reload, will the proofing remain?  Which proofing remains?

Thanks for any help, it'd be greatly appreciated!  I want to do this but need to know EXACTLY which girlfriend is best to take out on the date that won't screw up anything with 100% completion and also after you save it and reload the game if the proofing will remain and what proofs remain!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

Lol, nobody?  I already watched Youtube videos.  I know HOW to do this, I just need to know which character's relationship like status it won't effect if I do this.  I don't want my 100% completion do get screwed up.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

Topic can be deleted.  This doesn't work if you're already 100% in the game like I am.  It only works when Kate is still alive and have other girlfriends.  When I call Carmen, she never wants to go out on date, maybe it's because I only have 60% fondness with her, oh well, no big deal that I can't do this, it would of been pretty neat though.

Topic can be closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users