AWESOME STUFF. THANKS!

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

if they made the missions using this creator there's gonna be alot of bugs

people will probably recreate stuff like violent duct when you could just blow up the dope and still pass the mission

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

if they made the missions using this creator there's gonna be alot of bugs

people will probably recreate stuff like violent duct when you could just blow up the dope and still pass the mission

Stupid kids will make stupid missions to compensate for their stupid play styles.  

But the fact is most player will make some of the greatest and most action packed missions ever...  

R* needs to release this ASAP.  This is what will give GTA O a HUGE boost in replay value .

• Soran Is On likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

this just goes to show how the whole persistent world, cash card nonsense is hurting the game once more

if this was more like gta 4 there'd be no need to protect the "economy" and they could just release the mission editor

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

this just goes to show how the whole persistent world, cash card nonsense is hurting the game once more

if this was more like gta 4 there'd be no need to protect the "economy" and they could just release the mission editor

GTA 4 had barely anything to it and was basic as hell...  

Also there is no real economy. Cash is supposed to be a reward for playing the game...

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Oh sh*t just noticed this is the online section. Guess that means for Online only. Which sucks because it would be pretty awesome for SP too, sort of like DYOM.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

Vooodu, on 10 Jan 2014 - 4:43 PM, said:

Zwenkwiel, on 10 Jan 2014 - 4:38 PM, said:

GTA 4 had barely anything to it and was basic as hell...  

Also there is no real economy. Cash is supposed to be a reward for playing the game...

only real difference is all the persistent second life BS.

which is also the reason behind 99% of problems with the game and sh*t being delayed.

also "economy" notice the "s?

the reason they can't just release this editor is because it would completely mess up the "economy" (meaning people will get sh*t loads of money and not buy cash cards)

well that and the fact there's a gazzillion other problems that are way more pressing

like every1 being a billionaire for example.

none of this would have happened if they had just kept things simple

could have been the exact same content without all the problems

• Ch4071C likes this

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

The Reason for the RP/Money Reward being greyed out is quite simple. It will not be an option the players can choose but an option that will be calculated in the background.

The only option for RP/Money I could imagine was a slider to adjust the scale between money and RP.
1RP = 10 Points
1$ = 1 Point

If you get 10.000 Difficulty Points and have the slider at 50:50
5.000 Points go to RP resulting in 500 RP
5.000 Points got to Cash resulting in 5.000 Cash

If the target is to get and deliver, the enemies difficulty points will be lower, the further they are away from what they protect.

Delivering the object will give more points the further away it's from the goal. 3 Circles: 100m(100%), 200m(50%), 500m(25%). Anything further away than 500m gives 0 Difficulty points. For that there has to be the ability to assign enemie groups to important protection targets.

Placing Rhino's, Annihilators and Buzzards should have negative impact on the difficulty points like -10.000 for a Buzzard, -7.000 for a Rhino and -5.000 for an Annihilator.

-20.000 for a Rhino & Cargobob Combo

The Strength, Respawn Rate and Respawn Maximum of the chasing enemies (The ones spawning when having the package) should have great impact on the points, because they annoy me the most.

Optional point raising targets should also be available. Not a must, but a can.

Donta
  • Donta

Co Owner of The Vanilla Unicorn

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

sh*ts about to get real!

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by blackmyst, 20 January 2014 - 06:41 AM.

whoops.

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Bump, anything else, something new about it?

Fun De Panda
  • Fun De Panda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

In scripts always finding stuff about mission creator , deathmatch creator , race creator .

maybe as Rockstar said :

We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.

i think they will include limited version of mission creator ( dev version of mission creator you can create LTS , capture , heist .. etc )

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

In scripts always finding stuff about mission creator , deathmatch creator , race creator .

maybe as Rockstar said :

We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.

i think they will include limited version of mission creator ( dev version of mission creator you can create LTS , capture , heist .. etc )

can you explain how mission creator works,how many NPC can we place,can we make building out of stacking props then put objectives inside?

GTA Banjo
  • GTA Banjo

Blowing Virtual Characters Since 2013

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

tumblr_ms4421MhrA1sur8xko1_500.gif

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

It's been hacked 2months now and this mission creator still isn't released to us?
I wonder what the hold up is..

Fun De Panda
  • Fun De Panda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by funmw2, 18 March 2014 - 12:40 PM.

It's been hacked 2months now and this mission creator still isn't released to us?
I wonder what the hold up is..

They won't release it !

you can imagine of what you can do with it xD .

( You can have storyline for your online character via playlist with custom missions , Hunger games , Cops n crooks ....etc )

and i think it won't be FREE !

• KingJohn likes this

Skylan
  • Skylan

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

I'm more hyped about this than I am for heists. I already have a "storyline" mapped out for 12 missions, depending on what the creator lets us do....

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

I'm more hyped about this than I am for heists. I already have a "storyline" mapped out for 12 missions, depending on what the creator lets us do....

heists, business ownership, mission creator

Splooge

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:11 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 01 June 2014 - 08:53 AM.

It'd be cool if you could make your own contacts for people... Like, players could save a max of, say, 5 custom contactors to call them on their phone at a time. They could also save ones they make themselves, if they want their own contactors calling them.

Players could either choose the NPCs as contacts, use your own player as a contact, or make a special character using the Character Creator. It'd also give you the option to put any clothes, as all of them would be unlocked for making the contactor, regardless of rank.

For certain missions, there could be a set amount of cutscenes you can place, and special spawns to where they leave the players afterwards.

But it'd be more simple to be able to choose just ending cutscenes, like in the current missions.

Mods have shown me it is possible to just "plug-in" character models to make cutscenes, so doing that isn't impossible.

You could also have the option to put a cutscene where your contact does one of the celebrations to your players.

Or you could 'act out' what they do, like what street-fighter does in training mode when you control the computer player for a second and make him do things. It would give you a max 10 seconds of acting, and you could stop before that by pressing up on the D-pad or something. This way, you could make your contact salute, and jump off a building at the end of the mission, for example.

You could give your custom mission contactor a name to appear when they text you, as well as the option to have a character thumbnail( like Martin, Lamar, etc. But it'd be like the ones that player characters have in social club.), an empty thumbnail(Like Lester), a default NPC pic, or use a snapmatic photo and crop it.

There would be a limit for the number of missions you could make for your custom contactor, but not for making missions in general.

but making contact missions would up the pay. You could make 3 contactors only, max, so people can't abuse the upped pay.

Each of your contactors could have only 4-6 missions assigned to them, also to prevent cash abuse.

To make a contact mission, you would just open the mission creator, and check an option that has your saved contact. It would be optional.

When you check that box, you could set a level for when it unlocks; the higher the level, the harder you'd need to make the mission, with a max of lvl 80-100 for the mission to unlock.

You must have at least one mission unlock at level one, and below level 30.

Having a contact set would give you the ability to use the (optional) mission end cutscenes that are described above.

With this setup, Rockstar could verify contacts, and you could add verified contacts like you would bookmark missions.

It could also give the players a much more in-depth experience, as some people could create whole stories with these contact missions.

And this would prevent a flood of contacts from going into your phone, as contact missions would only be seen by players who have the contactors saved/favorited.

Now to put my point bluntly, imagine seeing this on your screen in-game:

example_zpsf672e0be.jpg

... Awesome. (used a snapmatic pic for thumbnail, and photoshop for text. screencapped a livestream vid for ref.)

• Gabedawg likes this

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

Can't wait for the "UNLIMITED RP AND CASH" missions there's going to be so many.

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

Oh wow, I remember reading this thread in January...Lol. Anyways, he already released the missions(FOS v3 and v4) via the mission creator..Shows that it can be done if your ps3 is jailbroken!

AlexanderGTA
  • AlexanderGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

Anybody any news on it?

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 23 December 2014 - 03:12 PM.

Lol no FOS was a pretty big debacle. I think this was abandoned when that sh*t hit the fan.

I remain optimistic though. 

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

We can set the money the mission gives you? Yeah, no way in hell that's going to make it into the final game...

Considering payout is time based, no.   We wouldn't have that option.

P.T.
  • P.T.

Makin Dem Scared

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

so looks like this is a bust? nothing new on it in quite a while now ....

keegan44582
  • keegan44582

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:06 AM

lol worst quality possible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users