Photo

Tanks

70 replies to this topic
MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

now that i wouldnt have a problem with .  as for limiting the amount of ammo , is that ammo for the tank?

I would assume so, but I can't think of a reasonable amount of tank rounds because I don't use tanks. What do you guys think?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by gtaocicat, 10 January 2014 - 01:27 AM.

now that i wouldnt have a problem with .  as for limiting the amount of ammo , is that ammo for the tank?

I would assume so, but I can't think of a reasonable amount of tank rounds because I don't use tanks. What do you guys think?

should be more rounds than the rocket and gernade launcher . and if they are gonna be limited then might as well have the machine gun working on that thing

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

250 or 300 tank rounds per call-in sounds reasonable - which is a good way for the tank driver to be more conservative in the use of ammo

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

should be more rounds than the rocket and gernade launcher . and if they are gonna be limited then might as well have the machine gun working on that thing

Well, I think 60-70 rounds would be enough for a good rampage. Reason being is let's say each round is a kill, that's a hell of a lot of kills for one life.

Unless your boss mode and do that normally! Not me. ):

Of course buzzard and lazer rockets would have to be limited too. Lazer would have to have a higher capacity since their not as easy to come by. The buzzard in-game model has quite a lot of rockets mounted on it, I think that amount would work.
The whole point is to keep them powerful, but remain valuable as well.

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

Lol....... your welcome.

Coheed1986
  • Coheed1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hi there. I have been on a tank hunt for the last couple of days. But i dont seem to find anyone, a week ago, they where all over the map. It seems to me that the cheaters pool have grown in numbers the last week. Or am i wrong? Im level 102 with a rocket launcher. And yes, i am legit.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

Hi there. I have been on a tank hunt for the last couple of days. But i dont seem to find anyone, a week ago, they where all over the map. It seems to me that the cheaters pool have grown in numbers the last week. Or am i wrong? Im level 102 with a rocket launcher. And yes, i am legit.

maybe alot of the cheaters got banned

PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by PromKing, 10 January 2014 - 10:39 PM.

i've also noticed a drop off in the number of tanks, and the ones i do find are all from people over level 70... likely bought with glitch money but at least they didn't glitch the purchase opportunity

i've been avoiding them until I reach level 100 to get the RPG... but to disrupt them remember to send a mugger, they pull the driver out of the tank. if you're on a roof nearby when it happens you can shoot the player on the street, then blow up (or take) their tank

i've called muggers but have never been close enough to take advantage... if you're in a crew and can co-ordinate each send a mugger one after the other

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

i've also noticed a drop off in the number of tanks, and the ones i do find are all from people over level 70... likely bought with glitch money but at least they didn't glitch the purchase opportunity

i've been avoiding them until I reach level 100 to get the RPG... but to disrupt them remember to send a mugger, they pull the driver out of the tank. if you're on a roof nearby when it happens you can shoot the player on the street, then blow up (or take) their tank

i've called muggers but have never been close enough to take advantage... if you're in a crew and can co-ordinate each send a mugger one after the other

i saw 3 tanks just 2 nights ago .  including one guy who only used a tank . and would kill himself whenever anyone got near him

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

I killed a guy in a tank with my tank. The fool then respawned and tried to get me with an RPG. Hahaha. Big mistake. I just kept on killing him over and over until he left, LOL.

RawGo0n
  • RawGo0n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:01 AM Edited by RawGo0n, 11 January 2014 - 05:02 AM.

For all people complaining about getting owend by tanks..

PASSIVE MODE your self. Then gain distances, and play the game as you where.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users