Photo

Why pick a fight with a kill?

125 replies to this topic
fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

This question is for the players who are skill oriented and at the same time not interested in ruining another player's fun or whatever.  My question is, when looking for a fight, would it be better to start one with a microphone invite, or maybe approaching other players to see if they will attack first, instead of starting a fight with a sticky to the car, or a drive by?  I'm curious because if a player has skills, surely the initiating death does not matter as it will be avenged rapidly.  Is it because if the other player flees before kill is avenged it's considered a loss? Does it have something to do with pride? please enlighten, thank you.  

Some times (actually a lot of times) when I go up to a player to see what they will do... and they start shooting me first, I'm still able to kill them first (thank you head shot)

• beat_savy_9 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

This question is for the players who are skill oriented and at the same time not interested in ruining another player's fun or whatever.  My question is, when looking for a fight, would it be better to start one with a microphone invite, or maybe approaching other players to see if they will attack first, instead of starting a fight with a sticky to the car, or a drive by?  I'm curious because if a player has skills, surely the initiating death does not matter as it will be avenged rapidly.  Is it because if the other player flees before kill is avenged it's considered a loss? Does it have something to do with pride? please enlighten, thank you.  

Some times (actually a lot of times) when I go up to a player to see what they will do... and they start shooting me first, I'm still able to kill them first (thank you head shot)

What if I invite you to an impromptu race? Also killed, or...?

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:02 AM Edited by SurfaceNoise, 08 January 2014 - 05:04 AM.

it's just... Some people are so stupid they deserve to die.

I roll in a tank, I stop beside them, honk my horn, they don't do anything, I guess we're cool.

10 seconds later I see that retard tossing a grenade at me which in return he dies. I think it's just fair.

As for normal combat, I won't shoot unless they come too close or start doing sh*t.

Randoms who sticky my car for no reason tend to die very often in my session.

• beat_savy_9 likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

lovely :)

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

I also kill anyone who follows me out of the blue for an extended period of time.

If you're on my ass for like 5 minutes, there is NO way you're just trying to say hi  :lol:

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

some asshole kiledl me today while i was sitting in a car wash losing the cops after robbing a store which caused my car to get impounded. i was seriously sitting there minding my own business and he walks up, sneaks around the corner and shoots me through the windshield. Seriously asshole? WTF is your problem? i called him every name in the book over the mic and proceeded to bounty him and mercenary him. I hate assholes who kill for no f*cking reason in free roam. 

everyone kills for no reason in free roam. some just make up reasons to justify their behaviour.

Maybe I should start killing again. I don't know.

what are the voices in your head saying?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users