Photo

Old-Timer Here: Looking for Support for My New Project

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Wingman
  • Wingman

Cayne

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:43 AM Edited by Mokrie Dela, 07 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

Hello members of GTAForums, as always, it's been too long.

I have not been here in many moons, but I do hope the people of the Writer's Forum are as dedicated as they always are. I will be cross-posting this in General Discussion as well, to recieve the greatest amount of exposure I can, but I want you guys to know that this is my number-one place.

So, after years of being an author and freelance journalist, I have decided to publish my own magazine/newsletter. Taking cues from such influences as Welcome to NightVale, The Onion, and The Daily Show, as well as my own personal desire to read more accurate, upbeat news, my newsletter is a well-recieved satirical take on local news created by the people, for the people.

THE OBSERVATION NEWSLETTER combines satire, intelligence, and humor in order to educate and entertain you, the reader.

Please, take the time to read an issue or two and send me some viewer mail, good or bad. If you would like to have your poetry, art, or short stories published, I would be more than happy to consider it. My number one goal is to bring the people and the news together to create the best experience. I also offer incredibly cheap advertising options, if you would like to promote your homegrown business.

Any questions, comments, or submissions should be emailed to [email protected]

Thank you, GTAForums! I love you guys!
  • Otter likes this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

I hate to do this, as i fully support this but:

No Advertising promoting your website, YouTube channel or other service such as referral links by posting topics or PMing members (signature promotion is allowed)

please read the rules and message myself or another led by or mod if you have any queries

That said, however; best of luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users