Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar should leave the bounty scandal items and money alone.

74 replies to this topic
PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by PromKing, 08 January 2014 - 12:38 AM.

You're all a pack of assholes. The only difference I noticed after receiving my billions of dollars is, I can't tell that the entire amount is even decreasing.

To the bitches who just seem to be whining like, well, little sissy bitches, grow up.
Let me break it down nice and simple. If you've been playing since onlines launch date (3 months) and for some reason that you DONT own a tank and you're above level 70? That just means you have not been playing the game as well / as much / as hard as others!
Just invade that you've forgotten, WE ALL STARTED from nothing. You guys don't have a freaking clue what it is like to have billions so stop acting like it is completely unfair.
We still grind missions like a motherfucjer so we can rank uplike the rest of you broke ass clowns. The legitimate money earned during those solid sessions of grinding will most definitely be an equal amount to what we've already spent.

Up ya asses
Peace

what a clown... every thread on this forum that extends to 2+ pages devolves into this, and it's usually caused by the same 4-5 people

and at level 187, i doubt this kid has any idea what playing the game without glitching/hacking is all about, enjoy your upcoming time in the cheater pool seperated from the rest of us (thankfully)

internet forum name calling, signature of every real tough guy

PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:50 AM Edited by PromKing, 08 January 2014 - 12:56 AM.

"The money doesn't impact game play, you still need to grind your stats and rank just to unlock weapons and armor. Money doesn't buy that."

- it's called a business model... you aren't suppose to -GET- a tank at level 70, you're suppose to unlock the chance to -BUY- a tank, which is priced so high because ideally you are suppose to buy a GTA Cash card from R* to get it... it was never the plan for every person in a lobby over rank 70 to have a tank... that's why when multiple tanks show up in lobbies they empty, it's not how the game was designed... R* doesn't expect you to "grind" 1.5 million, they expect you to buy a cash card for it and move on, like buddy explained doing earlier for an edge in races 

the plan was never for every player to purchase every item in the game within 30 minutes, even if they "have a life" "have a wife" "have a job" etc.

I'm sure R* appreciated everyone that hacked/glitched logging onto forums to claim they made the game better, just like the kid/guy a few days ago that tried to claim he was "bored of modding" and wanted to change his DNS setting back before the hammer comes down... but you're out of luck.

everyone thought because it went on for a week over the holidays that nothing was ever going to happen, the companies online server is suppose to create MILLIONS of REAL dollars for EA and Rockstar, and separating "bad sport" players into their own pools to preserve the game for the rest of us, and therefore not having customers get frustrated and stop playing (which people on this own forum have admitted to doing before the hot fix after new years)

name calling guys "bitches" that claim to just want to play the game straight u, isn't going to change what's coming... enjoy your dunce hats because you'll be wearing them for awhile

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

how about all of those of us the didn't cheat/glitch and buy ourselves tanks?

even if players were given the money through gifting or bounties, the player still spent all the money to give himself an unfair advantage in free-roam... receiving the money wont lead to being banned... willfully spending it all and collecting it repeatedly will

it's like players claiming to not know how their leveled up so fast after participating in glitch races, but then as soon as they have the high rank and get a huge sum of money they buy themselves a tank and trash everyone in the lobby and still expect to be considered an innocent victim after they go from rank 35 to 200+ in half an hour

"Rockstar should just leave everything alone because I have everything and other people don't" ... that's a great suggestion

LMAO "Unfair advantage in freeroam". What an oxymoron. Why should you need an advantage, to free roam?!! The only purpose for the tank, is for trolls and griefers to abuse and harrass other players. Its not an advantage, its a joke. Players who use the tank in free roam, should be banished to bad sport lobbies and forgotten by the rest of the player base. They are useless scum, only intent on ruining the gaming experience for those of us who actually think free roam, should be free from douchebags.

I dunno about the rank glitching, Ive been lucky enough to not come across this particular exploit and have rather enjoyed leveling on my own. The money though, is a different story. If I didnt get hit by that exploit (I collected no bounties, I was invited to play tennis and before I could even join was gifted a billion by the invitee.Nothing I could control) I would probably have left the online game. It is pointless to try and earn enough money for anything. I dont have days and days to spend trying to buy some virtual car or over priced apt that looks exactly like every other apt. Im cool with them taking back the majority of the money, but its there fault they allowed it to happen and since I have waited almost a month for them to fix it, leave what I have alone. Ive put the majority of it in the bank and what I have left on hand is what I feel is reasonable considering the trouble it has caused me. So take the bank and leave my cash on hand, on hand. Leave my cars and apt alone and move on. 

Personally I dont trust them to do the right thing. I see them taking everything and then giving another "stimulus", which will suck and leave lower level players like myself screwed. At which point, I will be done with it and move on to one of the other 1000 games available to play. Ive been wanting to play SR4, so when they bone me I will. If they do the right thing, I will play to level 120 and then reconsider. 

theroc23
  • theroc23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

It will be very interesting to see what will happen to everyone's bank accounts, garages, apartments, etc when the next patch comes out. If anything at all.

Agreed. The suspense is killing me, lol. How they handle this will determine whether I play the game anymore. I never cheated for money and totally disagree with any idea suggesting a mass $$$$ re-setting is acceptable.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

They will do "something" about the cash im sure

Jem450R
  • Jem450R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:33 AM

Ya sucks it ruined their plan to make us pay $60 for the game then rape us for microtransactions within the game. I almost feel sorry for them.... NOT they made a billion on the first day the game was out guess that wasn't enough..

sonsie22
  • sonsie22

Gundis

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

You're all a pack of assholes. The only difference I noticed after receiving my billions of dollars is, I can't tell that the entire amount is even decreasing.
To the bitches who just seem to be whining like, well, little sissy bitches, grow up.
Let me break it down nice and simple. If you've been playing since onlines launch date (3 months) and for some reason that you DONT own a tank and you're above level 70? That just means you have not been playing the game as well / as much / as hard as others!
Just invade that you've forgotten, WE ALL STARTED from nothing. You guys don't have a freaking clue what it is like to have billions so stop acting like it is completely unfair.
We still grind missions like a motherfucjer so we can rank uplike the rest of you broke ass clowns. The legitimate money earned during those solid sessions of grinding will most definitely be an equal amount to what we've already spent.
Up ya asses
Peace

what a clown... every thread on this forum that extends to 2+ pages devolves into this, and it's usually caused by the same 4-5 people

and at level 187, i doubt this kid has any idea what playing the game without glitching/hacking is all about, enjoy your upcoming time in the cheater pool seperated from the rest of us (thankfully)

Every thread also contains at least one person, that says a whole lot of sh*t about their point of view, which no one cares about, also throwing in some witty remarks towards another poster in an attempt to humiliate or belittle them. I was well and truly ranked above 120 before I used an RP glitch. The only reason I did was because my crews world ranking went from 4500 to 50000 overnight.
Now, hope you have a nice day with that pole up ya ass.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

Up ya asses
Peace

Every thread also contains at least one person, that says a whole lot of sh*t about their point of view, which no one cares about, also throwing in some witty remarks towards another poster in an attempt to humiliate or belittle them. I was well and truly ranked above 120 before I used an RP glitch. The only reason I did was because my crews world ranking went from 4500 to 50000 overnight.
Now, hope you have a nice day with that pole up ya ass.

you used the rp glitch and yet you only went up 60 levels , would have expected  to see you over 200 

jrmass
  • jrmass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

you know. instead of making a thread that no one from rockstar is going to read. why dont we juat wait and see what they are going to actually do and then piss and moan about it. because no matter what they do some are going to be happy. some content. and most will be upset and threaten to quit..... but wont.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

The problem with this hacked money is that people who get it usually don't want it and people who do spend a considerable amount and are under R*'s watch list. I personally wouldn't mind a few million dollars but I think that I should play to deserve it in missions. I don't buy armor and get most of my ammo from survival pickups. Other than car mods, I don't have any real big expenses.

And that's understandable, I really don't need 3 billion. But at the same time, I shouldn't be victimized because I killed someone that had a bounty on them. That's the point of the bounty system, to claim money. I'll agree it's ill gotten money in a sense. But everything I have shouldn't be taken away based off a exploit I had very little control over. And like I said when I do missions I give away about half my earrings to the lowest level. I just don't believe that those of us who still play as allowed should be judged based on players who went open season with billions of dollars.

how was it an exploit you had little control over?!?!  you had the choice to take that bounty knowing how much it  was .  until recently i stopped taking all bounties to avoid  getting billions dumped on me and to avoid getting in trouble .  you chose  to take that money by going after that bounty . you sir have no sympathy from me since you took part in a money glitching scheme

If someone had already a bounty on their head, and he joined the session after the person got a bounty, and he is in need of a bit cash, he'd go and hunt them. Not knowing it is a billion bounty, since you don't expect that. So you don't go and check carefully if the person has a billion, you just go and kill them. 

So he had little control of it if this was the case. 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by Malibu454, 10 January 2014 - 12:50 PM.

The problem with this hacked money is that people who get it usually don't want it and people who do spend a considerable amount and are under R*'s watch list. I personally wouldn't mind a few million dollars but I think that I should play to deserve it in missions. I don't buy armor and get most of my ammo from survival pickups. Other than car mods, I don't have any real big expenses.

And that's understandable, I really don't need 3 billion. But at the same time, I shouldn't be victimized because I killed someone that had a bounty on them. That's the point of the bounty system, to claim money. I'll agree it's ill gotten money in a sense. But everything I have shouldn't be taken away based off a exploit I had very little control over. And like I said when I do missions I give away about half my earrings to the lowest level. I just don't believe that those of us who still play as allowed should be judged based on players who went open season with billions of dollars.

how was it an exploit you had little control over?!?!  you had the choice to take that bounty knowing how much it  was .  until recently i stopped taking all bounties to avoid  getting billions dumped on me and to avoid getting in trouble .  you chose  to take that money by going after that bounty . you sir have no sympathy from me since you took part in a money glitching scheme

If someone had already a bounty on their head, and he joined the session after the person got a bounty, and he is in need of a bit cash, he'd go and hunt them. Not knowing it is a billion bounty, since you don't expect that. So you don't go and check carefully if the person has a billion, you just go and kill them. 

So he had little control of it if this was the case. 
Yeah really
Thoses little red dots on the screen didnt have amounts hovering over them.
And if you walked out for a minute that notification on the bottom left pops up and then disappears.
And to all the paranoid people.
Not everyone took there new found wealth and used it to harm others or go around flaunting there garage full of Supercars.
I tried to help others by modding and gifting when I can. Sharing is Caring.
If anyone is new and still needs a tricked out muscle car or other street car to sell or cruise around in, shoot me a pm on here.. My GT is different than my username.
I'm on Xbox usually later after 9-10pm est

Seanw6490
  • Seanw6490

Good day, Sir.

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

i got given $345,000,000 few weeks ago, i was just driving down and seen it pop up on screen. no idea where it came from or how, i thought it might have been some wierd glitch that would probably disapear in a couple of minutes. so the next day i played seen it was still there, thought "sweet, im rich" and deposited it. i was trying to find out where it came from and looked at the maze bank account, it came in 3 sets from 3 different players all on the same server. i got given it by other players, how nice i thought. i already had a 400,000 appartment and a few supercars in the garage with around 2 mill in the bank. i spent and spent, mainly just to test drive the different cars and see which ones i liked and kept. i probably have 2 orignal cars in my garage now that i bought with honest money, entity xf and my sabre turbo.

Im sorry but i blame rockstar for not making it more secure or doing something quicker about the money sharing like taking it offline for a few hours. so punishing us innocent victims by taking away our given cash (and possibly possesions bought with said cash) just because they couldnt handle it/keep it under control is ridiculous.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by H8GodMode, 10 January 2014 - 04:10 PM.

They need to rethink there economy.

I feel like, if things were actually affordable, most people wouldn't have wanted to glitch money if they could have afforded it with fair play.

it isnt fun grinding the same survival mission for 2.5 hours, to earn 100k, to put 20k of that back into ammo, to use whats left for a single car mod and a respray.

most of us work real jobs for real money, we dont want to get the same "working a job" feeling from our video games.

they should base pricing off of real life rates. not 20k for lime green pearlescent coat on your respray...

that should be like 1000-1500$...

same with guns/ammo/clothing ect....

and i think they need to rethink the shark card pricing also. 

so i paid 60$ for the game, but if i dont wanna grind all day and night i have to spend 20$ to get the addler? and that dont include the mods.... thats another 20$ so ull have 40$ into a fully modded adder...thats a bit ridiculous...

u should be considerably rich for 20$ of game cash, not something u can spend in a session on a car.

• Malibu454 and Seanw6490 like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by Malibu454, 10 January 2014 - 04:27 PM.

Well if you look at LSC prices in SP vs MP they're vastly different.
That's what happens when greedy corporate shareholding bean counters take something creative, amazing, and groundbreaking. Then try to squeeze more money out of it.
I'd gladly pay for more dlc that's worthy of it.
But the ass raping micro bullsh*t price gouging just doesn't seem wise to me..
My 2

Anyone remember the last Woodstock concert???

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

yeah i can agree that  if they are gonna remove all our money , then the payouts for jobs should be a bit more

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users