• None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

check your messages

KrissyKat420
  • KrissyKat420

Vixen O.G.

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Not sure where the map is but for my 7 blocks I would need vinewood, west vinewood, vinewood hills, Rockford hills, burton, vespucci beach and vespucci canals, with 2 pois one in Rockford the other in vinewood hills but I think apex wants to challenge us to vinewood hills

PaxSMB
  • PaxSMB

Leader - Australia Illuminati (ORDO) Crew

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

Hi folks,

We've scoped out our preferred location for a clubhouse and POI... just firming gauging the degree of interest and commitment within the crew before we dive in.

We'll be using our off-shoot" crew Illuminati Motorcycle & Muscle Car Chapter (IMCC) because it is a small sub group of the Australia Illuminati (ORDO), has our more experienced members, and a more "gang style" structure.

http://socialclub.ro.../illuminati_mcc

We've already directed all IMCC members that the crew is now a free-aim and clean racing crew, in preparation. Once I have determined the degree of interest and commitment I'll be in touch and "sign up". I have a great "Trusted Officer" lined up (IDKnight) - just need to firm up numbers/degree of commitment of the "rank and file" and we'll be all good to go. Most of the members of IMCC are Commissioners in the larger Australia Illuminati (ORDO) crew, so I'm hopeful we'll be able to deploy a good team in this...

My best,

Pax

https://www.facebook...alia.Illuminati

Rik96
  • Rik96

Bullsh*t Allergy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

Not sure where the map is but for my 7 blocks I would need vinewood, west vinewood, vinewood hills, Rockford hills, burton, vespucci beach and vespucci canals, with 2 pois one in Rockford the other in vinewood hills but I think apex wants to challenge us to vinewood hills

We've decided to not claim Vinewood hills.. we'll keep the Riichman district at the start,we well publish the info within a coupla days.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

I think this pretty much goes without saying, but just to make sure, when land is actually claimed by our crews, it should be up to the land owner to create the attack & defense deathmatch mode since the land is theirs, and thus they can place the weapons, vehicles, and spawns where they can use them best to their hometeam advantage. 

But as I said, I think it should basically be common-knowledge that the people who are attacking shouldn't be the ones who make the TDM challenge mode.

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

Correct on some points, Alot of players put extreme hours into this game and should not be penalized by a crew placing weapons, props, and any other for their advantage. I have 400 hours into this game and I don't want a level 20 coming in and using a rocket launcher. I think I speak for the majority on this.

WEAPONS ARE LOCKED TO OWNED

CREWS DESIGN THEIR OWN CLUBHOUSE DEATHMATCHES

Their  are set guildlines for fair play

After your team start spawns, SPAWN POINTS MUST BE RANDOMIZED

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

Yep. No weapons etc placed works well.

I kinda like the idea that, if you really want to defend your crew in situations like this, you need to get serious, you need to get out high level toon and be prepared to drop a bit of $ on ammo and gun upgrades. Gives us more motivation to polish up our combat effectiveness.
  • brewcity_262 likes this

KrissyKat420
  • KrissyKat420

Vixen O.G.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Props are allowed? No come on, if I put props in one of my POIs (which will be released today) you would literally be funneled into 2 paths with crazy defense my side, like I already feel like my DMs are OP'd for my team, and all I've done was set team spawns and randomized 50 spawn points and left the rest as is, no weapons, no props. And as my members are 100 plus we all have rockets and stickys so example, we are located on a non climbalbe hill with only access being 2 sets of stairs, we set up on the roof with barriers, and line the stairs with stickys and rocket you from above all day, not a very fun situation in my eyes. I feel like I'm rambling but yea

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by brewcity_262, 26 January 2014 - 04:56 PM.

You are correct NO PROPS, you are right on, by the way I gave you access

KrissyKat420
  • KrissyKat420

Vixen O.G.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

Ok good now I don't have to go back and redo my TDMs :)
I saw I was looking around in there just preparing the last to DMs for my defense blocks before I post all the info for us

Rik96
  • Rik96

Bullsh*t Allergy

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

Get ready guys,new website is 80% complete :lol: ,in 2 days or so it will be opened to the crews to post their info,brewcity will post the link in here before locking this thread.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

Wow! I am so pumped to see this really snowballing and becoming something so awesome

Brew, bro, way to really run with this, I am loving how big, detailed, and thorough this event is becoming.

Can't wait to get back into this.
  • Rik96 likes this

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

We will be here when your ready. This time you will be with the victors.
Rik from APEX has really stepped up for the cause. Check out the site. You know how to find it. We are almost ready. Cheers.
  • Rik96 likes this

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

I have been checking out the new site for DD. It is awesome and has a lot of space to add as it developes.

Great work to everyone who has helped to create this to what it is becoming.
  • Rik96 and Monique like this

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

Tomarrow we will be looking to officially announce updated rules and guidelines. Stay tuned
  • Monique likes this

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

vdxq.png

Your first attack towards District Domination starts now.

http://socialclub.ro...rict_domination

http://districtdomination.com/

FREE AIM & CLEAN RACING ONLY

Bottom Line, this is a place where Free Aim & Clean Racing GTA Crews may come to challenge each other. There will be a list of play preferences to choose from, pick and challenge your best fit. Please add your crew and play preferences in the category best suited for your crew.

Respect your opponent, if your crew becomes a problem on these forums, you will be banned. We, hopefully, are like minded gamers who are just looking for a little extra competition.

SKIRMISH

Description:
Crews challenge each other to a head to head in whatever playstyle that they wish to play (deathmatches, races, last team standing, capture). Wins and losses will be recorded.

Rules:
Rockstar created maps only
weapon rules and match settings will be agreed upon by both crews.
Defenders host match

Results must be submitted on the website
Both crews must confirm results unless a picture or video of the results is posted

Example:
DJMC challenges DSMC to a head to head deathmatch and race, both crews discussed and agreed upon rules, DSMC creates playlist for a head to head with wager set to $1000 and invites DJMC, match is completed. After the match a DSMC member and a DJMC member both post results of the match on the forums. win/loss records are adjusted by admin.

When your crew is ready to step your game up and put your money on the line,

Cash House is waiting.

PLATFORM

PS3 

CONTACT INFO

PSN brewcity_262

To all members, recruits, and non-members alike. This is an events page. Drama will not be tolerated.

New ladder system and rules.

• A J and TacoBane like this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Major props to all the efforts you guys are making to help try and get some crew vs crew games organised :^: .

I checked out the website a week or so ago, and it seemed a bit too confusing, some of my crew members agreed, but we are always down to play some free aim games against other crews, so let me know or any other Damned Brotherhood member, if you want to arrange something (ps3 only)  :colgate:

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

It's completely revamped. Check it out. It is mainly a place where all crews can come now and challenge, post video results if capable, mainly validation on results. Further down is campaign. But for now, like you said. Keep it simple.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

Wow Aj posted here his interest, then joins the copy cat game....

Wow AJ great "support" chump

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

7 Sins MC - President

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

First and original game. Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users