Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

stunt jump failed, ha ha

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

What I want is the bond car without the machine gun design. It's decommissioned, right? Least you could do is remove it so it just looks like a classy sports car, not No-Bullet McGee's car.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are AP pistols that shoot RPG's (with unlimited ammo) and everything else you can imagine under the sun. If you can think of it, some iso modder probably already has done the same. Have read about some pretty unbelievable modded weapons and/or vehicles. It seems the only limit is their imaginations.

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

Can people just stop doing stupid crap like this so Rockstar can have some time to develop DLC?  You guys who keep modding the game are slowly killing it because instead of focusing on cool stuff to add to GTA Online, R* has to constantly find these mods/hacks/glitches and patch them.  Enough is enough.

then maybe rstar should of put out a better coded game, of course you shall defend them etc etc

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Now all the kiddies want to learn how to ISO mod. Probably going to use mommy's credit card to buy a modified console or JTAG. :lol:

• Hoosierdaddy76 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

This looks worse than a tank

unless it is facing a tank.

I'd blow this James Bond oldie back to the trash yard

I hope you know his JB700 was obviously invincible, so a tank can't do anything :p

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

now i have heard that car freezes peoples consoles like the tow truck did, same with the modded firetruck

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

Man gta:o is so f*cked! Why can't modders do something useful like up the player count!

Because to "Up" the player count, you don't simply 'mod' you have to extend your bandwidth contract.

Just like ps3 didn't have 64 man for bf3 until ps4 because EA had a contract for 24 or 16 whatever.

I don't know who told you or the rumors of modders being able to simply "UP" the player count. I can tell you it's bullsh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users