I take legal drugs, but it's k.

k

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

"Legal highs" are sh*t. They're just really bad drugs that haven't been classified. That's the only reason they're legal.

But yeah, me and drugs have been very close friends at various points. 

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by Sofa, 29 July 2014 - 11:48 AM.

Edit: oh crap it turned into a godamn wall of text..... Here i go yakyakyak

Oh yeah, drugs. Did more or less any drug combined with every drug from early teens to late twenties. 15 or so years daily weed or resin smoking(which still do occasionally) and about 4(atleast) years of heavy amphetamine use starting nasal(sulphate) then a couple of years smoking(crystal), resulting in spending most of my time at the deep end, tweaked out and generally being up to no good. Looking back i can't believe how crazy things where, and my god what a crowd of people, f*cking hell, those people.

Since i was around 9 years old i was fed a steady diet of amphetamines (ritalines then dexedrine)to combat my then diagnose of adhd or acute attention deficit as it also was refered to, because you know fidgeting and not shutting up and confronting adults with their own bullsh*t, are serious symptoms in a 9 year old. Incompetence in certain professions can be hazardous if they have the ability to invalidate your judgement, limit your freedoms, even alter you chemically, which labels and leaves you ostracized. I can trace my substance abuse back to this fairly easy, as the medication subscribed was quite potent, later my diagnosis was changed to include bipolar disorder, which stimulants like amphetamines does not exactly remedy(i don't recommend it lol). I find the fact that this diagnosis and its "medications" are still being thrown, even more now, at kids with vague symptoms of a diffuse behavioral disorder enfuriating. As if there is such a thing as normal, it is more a case of people largely being full of sh*t, but that's fine, we're just people.

Yes enough serious stuff(omfg, f*ck your lifestory, dudelol), i don't demonize drugs or vilify people that do, i even still smoke cannabis say maybe once a week on average, and partake in psychedelics yearly. I'm applying my experiences, as to what has done me any direct harm, when it comes to intoxication, and i stay away from the harmful ones, with the exception of alcohol, which has done the most harm, but is considered a harmless drug and use is even encouraged to an extent, i still do with friends when going out. I do consume mushrooms and cannabis products with pleasure though, th actual harm from those depends on the individual psyche.

Elaborating on that people are different, i wouldn't recommend hallucinogens, psychedelics or even weed or hash to people to rigid in their outlook in life, and who doesn't possess mental flexibility when defining reality as much as when fabricating it. Or as a late friend used to say: "idiots and acid just don't mix, simpletons can't handle the introspect". Abit blunt, but the point remains.

Conscientious consumption, travelers. If you're bouncing off walls fighting off invisible attackers with a plunger, you probably did too much, or using the wrong tactic, try fire.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

So far ive only done 

Weed

Hasj

MDMA

DMX 
NItrous 

Do you play the Ruff Ryders' Anthem when you do it?

I'll see myself out.

• DestaliusDark, Xyn, ten-a-penny and 3 others like this

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

So far ive only done 

Weed

Hasj

MDMA

DMX 
NItrous 

Do you play the Ruff Ryders' Anthem when you do it?

I'll see myself out.

Damn man, i only just noticed now i wrote it wrong
Haha, good one

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

Yep, in my younger years.......

Weed

Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD - Blotter paper)

Booger Sugar (Cocaine)

But when I got hitched to my wife and got serious about a career in my late 20's, it all came to an abrupt end.

MazharJ
  • MazharJ

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

Haven't done any myself

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

You're asking a bunch of 14 yr. old suburban kids. Of course they haven't done/ or even know what drugs truly are. 

OT: Heroin's got ahold of me at the moment. Really hard to shake it, but i think i'm doing quite fine with it these last few months. 

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:28 AM

@OP

Good for you for not taking any drugs dude. There really is no use for them. It all really depends on the person. I live in Washington state so it is a bit hard to get away from Marijuana anywhere here. It honestly doesn't bother me. Just majority of my coworkers smoke so much weed that they can't comprehend what is going on at the moment. It can get pretty annoying.  

I haven't smoked in almost 8 months now. I didn't smoke a lot but it would just burn me out for some reason. Never had the urge to try harder drugs. I don't believe Marijuana is a gateway drug. I think it only seems like a gateway drug when you start at a younger age. It is all on perspective too I guess. To each their own.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Moonraker.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

I smoked weed pretty much daily. Haven't really done anything else in a while, but here's what I have done:

Coke

MDMA

MKAT

2CB

Salvia

Changa (Herbs laced with DMT, didn't smoke enough to feel an effect.)

Paan (Betel Nut, tried this when I worked at a Bengali restaurant.)

And a few random pills.

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:03 AM

@OP
I don't believe Marijuana is a gateway drug. I think it only seems like a gateway drug when you start at a younger age. It is all on perspective too I guess. To each their own.

The stepping stone theory is an old argument which is self defeating in a sense, of course a lighter drug would seem to act as a gateway if you prohibit it, and place it in the black market, where in effect it serves as a gentle greeter.
Pot smokers in countries with strict prohibition ar exposed to other products in black market, there would also be a stronger subculture not subject to social norms, these often trivialize (selfdestructive) drug use, and sometimes make little distinction between substances.

Cannabis still being prohibited in most countries is a testament to the power of propaganda.

You're asking a bunch of 14 yr. old suburban kids. Of course they haven't done/ or even know what drugs truly are. 

OT: Heroin's got ahold of me at the moment. Really hard to shake it, but i think i'm doing quite fine with it these last few months.

Damn, be careful man, that habit wrecks...

pouritup90
  • pouritup90

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Nitrous f*cked me up.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Isn't that the point of nitrous?

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

I smoke weed frequently.

I have done Ecstasy and LSD in the past. 

blitz
  • blitz

lit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

I'm not really a drug person, but I do drink socially and have smoked weed a couple of times (never touched tobacco). It's highly unlikely I'm going harder than that, though.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

Nah, I don't do drugs. 

• Zapp likes this

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶d̶a̶y̶

P.S : on a serious note. No, i don't do drugs.

Twang.
  • Twang.

F U L L Y A U T O M A T E D

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:59 AM

Unfortunately, not frequently. I've got too many responsibilities and not enough money/friends with a hook-up.

I used to smoke weed frequently, at times daily, but it doesn't work for me anymore. All I get from it is dry mouth and anxiety.

I've done cocaine maybe 4 times. The first two times were probably not actually cocaine, the third time was great, and the fourth time was ruined by extenuating circumstances. I'd do it again under good circumstances if offered, but not something I'd pursue.

I want to do shrooms again. I've done those twice and they're two of the most memorable nights of my life. Not easy to come by in these parts, it seems (more likely I'm just too out-of-the-loop to find any, really). Acid, DMT, mescaline, and salvia are all on my bucket list, too.

I did ecstasy just two weeks ago at a rock festival. The pills I got were likely cut with something (either meth or RC-2, I suspect). The experience was good, much like the cocaine, but underwhelming. That could be due to only taking one pill or possibly because I wasn't a big fan of the music there. I have two more so I'll probably be trying those again someday soon.

I also like doing generic uppers. Like ADD pills and such. Not my proudest hobby, but one I thoroughly enjoy.

Alcohol...well, it's alcohol. I like a beer with food as much as the next guy. Drinking to get wasted seems to be a problem for me though. I either overdo it and puke/feel like sh*t, or I'll get a nice buzz, say "this is good so I'll stop," then promptly get a headache as if I got an instant hangover. Hardly seems worth it. That's hard liquor, though. I don't have the patience to get wasted on beer...though cheap wine (Boone's Farm, yo) does me pretty good.

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

No and the reason why is because someone in family, im not going to say who but he smoked crack, became depressed, and tried to commit suicide ODing on pills and damaged his brain so bad that he doesn't even remember me. That sh*t scared me enough to NEVER do drugs. Only thing i rarely do is drink.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:32 PM

I've done weed last year at the bushes on our school. I remember I had a good relaxed feeling on that stick,  however I was so f*cking hungry minutes later, then I quickly get out my gum in my pocket and body spray in my bag. My friends would say "holy sh*t this guy's prepared". 

We go back to our class 10 minutes later and my crush looked at me suspiciously because I used too much spray and I had reddish eyes.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 26 August 2014 - 05:06 AM.

I've done weed last year at the bushes on our school. I remember I had a good relaxed feeling on that stick,  however I was so f*cking hungry minutes later, then I quickly get out my gum in my pocket and body spray in my bag. My friends would say "holy sh*t this guy's prepared". 

We go back to our class 10 minutes later and my crush looked at me suspiciously because I used too much spray and I had reddish eyes.

So you smoked for your first time at school? Damn haha

I've only smoked before school once cause class started late that day. It was a very interesting day, and this was only maybe my 6th time smoking. Me and my other friend went to our buddy Brian's house and smoked, then we watched South Park and played the Ninja Turtles video game, then we made fresh fries (and I could barely use the knife for the potatoes cause I was way too stoned). Then we got a ride to school from my friends dad and I talked about music with his dad. When I got to school I wasn't as high as before but I was still pretty high. In my History class my friend kept saying "damn dude you look faded" loudly, which made me super paranoid. Then at lunch I cuddled with my girlfriend and ate a giant bag of Goldfish to myself which made her laugh. Finally to end the day me and my girlfriend went back to her house after school and we made out for the first time (this was toward the beginning of our relationship...which is now sadly over). Damn that was an awesome day, one of my many fond Junior year memories. I wish I could relive it  :evilgrin:

Sorry for the long story no one really cares about  :lol:

• The Harwood Bitcher likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:22 AM

A little bit of cannabis. It's ok but I just view it as a waste of money.
  • Crazyeighties likes this

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

Non-conformist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Just a bit of weed. Still waiting for my time to try some psychedelics, LSD or better yet DMT. I would just love to expand my mind and open up the possibilities of another dimension I have not yet seen. 

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

nopety and im sure i never will  :D

• Zapp likes this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

JOHNNIE TEE IN THE HOUSE

• Members
  • Senegal

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

nopety and im sure i never will  :D

Killzone be like:

tumblr_mw1ptmKbgJ1sfb7m5o1_400.gif

-------------------------------------

but then he be like:
mileycomplaintscover.jpg

OT: Yes. 

Caffeine. :O

• IveGotNoValues, Ezekiel and Killzone3265 like this

Ezekiel
  • Ezekiel

Chief Remastered

• Members
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

Wrecking addict
  • Crazyeighties likes this

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:33 AM

Weed, Cocaine and MDMA are the only drugs I've touched.

Payne
  • Payne

Time moves forward, nothing changes.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

No, never have never will. If caffeine counts then yes, I drink lots of coffee.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:17 AM

No, never have never will. If caffeine counts then yes, I drink lots of coffee.

i drink 4-5 cups of coffee every morning. I drink A LOT of coffee

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

One shot, one kill.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

No, unless you count prescribed medications and caffeine from all the soda I drink.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users