Photo

Do you do drugs?

162 replies to this topic
SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by SweatyPa1ms, 23 January 2014 - 07:00 AM.

Weed.  MDMA.  Coke.  Shrooms.  DMT.  Alcohol.

MDMA and Shrooms are my favourite.  Probably because they are the most mind bending and the effects are prolonged.  Don't mind the severe comedown on MDMA as long as I have weed, chocolate and tunes.  Mushies have no comedown.  I just have a really nice sleep and feel awesome when I wake up.  Coke is good but it just gives you the same confidence as alcohol but with more control over your own body.  Conversations are pretty cool on it.  Comedown isn't too bad for me.  Probably because I've never done enough.  Weed serves a purpose but I'm an on/off pot head and it's not a great lifestyle to lead when you're on it unless you can discipline yourself to moderate the habit.  Same with every drug I suppose.  Although, with some drugs you can take then not want to do them for a while like MDMA (mainly for serotonin replenishment).  Those are the best kind imo.  Alcohol is pretty cool but I think the comedown (or "hangover" as it's better known) is the worst of them all if you have too much.

Want to try Valium, Morphine, Mescaline and Acid.  I think Iboga and Ayuhuasca would be a step too far.  Maybe one day...

edit:  Oh yeah, got spiked with Ket once too.  That wasn't great.  I've heard the best way to do it is by only having one key.  Otherwise you're at risk of k-holing.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

Are you serious? My friend slit his fking throat on shrooms. He almost died! 

yeah...

that has nothing to do with the shrooms and everything to do with your friend.

I don't do drugs, wouldn't know. But without the drugs, sure he wouldn't have slit his throat. 

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

Alcohol is pretty cool but I think the comedown (or "hangover" as it's better known) is the worst of them all if you have too much.

That is such bullsh*t, Alcohol hangovers are nothing at all. You feel a little scattered, maybe a headache. MDMA makes you feel pretty dead, Cocaine is worse, and Meth just  makes being alive for the day not worthwhile.

• Tacymist likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Look back and laugh

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:31 AM Edited by Nipperkins, 23 January 2014 - 09:03 AM.

If you don't stop drinking, you'll never get a hangover.

• Finn 7 five 11, S5L3T0 and IveGotNoValues like this

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:59 AM Edited by arsenal_fan, 23 January 2014 - 11:59 AM.

I take NBOME 25I and 25B which is like a cheaper version of LSD, everything looks like a Van Gough painting and your head feels increadibly light. Only downside is that if you don't drink enough water then you get massive headaches, worse then any hangover that I've had on alcohol. Also, your eyes dilute as f*ck and you look like a fly and my right eye gets lazy and droops, so when I take it, I expect not to pick up as I look like sh*t. But taking it and going to a club with the light effects is worth it.  I've tried weed and enjoyed it, the smell is too hard to conceal however and my parents are quite clever so I only have to slip up once for them to find out so the smaller the drugs the better. I would love to try LSD, MDMA and DMT but they are quite pricey and hard to get in Australia (especially MDMA).

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

No reason to.

I find that to be a good reason for not smoking or doing drugs.

But I'll most likely drink alcohol when I get the legal age to... people currently just tell "durr it destroys ur brain", but people still live like 80 years. Why not starting to drink earlier, you ask? No reason to. Why not, you ask? Because I'm pretty sure I'll have time to get drunk after the age of 18 just fine.

So, I am not doing drugs unless you count caffeine as a drug.

Yet some people whom smoke marijuana live until their 90s. 

As for the question - Yes, I've tried several drugs but I've never became addicted to them. It was all for the experience.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

If you don't stop drinking, you'll never get a hangover.

If you don't stop drinking, one day it will stop you.

I don't do anything, even though I can drink, smoke and drive cars already, at the age of 18 here in Brazil.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by El_Diablo, 23 January 2014 - 09:21 PM.

I don't do drugs, wouldn't know. But without the drugs, sure he wouldn't have slit his throat. 

there's no way to know why exactly he did it. and I can tell you it wasn't the shrooms.

but you're certainly welcome to believe whatever you want.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

This question leaves much to be desired.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

there's no way to know why exactly he did it. and I can tell you it wasn't the shrooms.

but you're certainly welcome to believe whatever you want.

It's a hallucinogen, for all I know he could have been pretending he was a dragon slayer or something and slashed his throat while he was trippin' out. The fact is that if he hadn't taken them, he wouldn't have cut his throat.  Obviously if he was in the wrong mindset beforehand that probably would have played into it. But you can't say it straight up wasn't the drugs, when they played a part in it. 

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

Weed, acid, opium, LSD, and alcohol.

And I'm not bragging about it.  I'm just being honest.  I was pretty wild in my younger days.  IMO, marijuana should be legalized or at least decriminalized nationwide (in the U.S.).   

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

And I'm not bragging about it.  I'm just being honest.  I was pretty wild in my younger days.  IMO, marijuana should be legalized or at least decriminalized nationwide (in the U.S.).   

sh*t, tell me. What the does an opium high feel like?

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

It's a very relaxing high.  I only did opium about half a dozen times in my life, because I didn't want to get addicted, but it's definitely a very relaxing, euphoric feeling.

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

Used to smoke ma-ri-ju-a-na. I don't avoid the others for being illegal just not interested in the downsides physically and mentally. I'd say weed has that also despite arguments it is harmless so yeah... I no longer do any drugs and I don't smoke legal cigarettes either. I do drink but not regularly.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

I smoke weed pretty much daily. I used to do MDMA pretty much every weekend but I haven't one it in over a year. Done 2C-B quite a few times. Also tried salvia, MKAT, changa, paan and some random pills.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Nope. I've seen what it does to people.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Beer.

Weed and LSD rarely. Veeeery rarely. Like once or twice a year.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

Weed, LSD and MDMA are my most commonly used substances, followed by 2cb and 2ci, I've always wanted to try DMT.

I have a pot of shrooms in my room that me and my mate picked, my mates experienced and has done it numerous times before, but somehow i still feel kind of worries by the idea of taking them, they look dodgy to me.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

Weed, LSD and MDMA are my most commonly used substances, followed by 2cb and 2ci, I've always wanted to try DMT.

I have a pot of shrooms in my room that me and my mate picked, my mates experienced and has done it numerous times before, but somehow i still feel kind of worries by the idea of taking them, they look dodgy to me.

When I was a child I heard some creepy stuff about mushroom trips... I don't think I would try them either.

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:57 AM Edited by shiek, 28 January 2014 - 12:57 AM.

I smoke weed regularly however I strongly would have to disagree in labeling weed as a ''drug'' that's plain silly, have done a lot of drugs rather not mention  :whistle:

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Mia San Mia.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

It's a very relaxing high.  I only did opium about half a dozen times in my life, because I didn't want to get addicted, but it's definitely a very relaxing, euphoric feeling.

One thing I forgot, did opium before too.

Also, if the smell of disposable camera film counts, then it was my first high in like the 4th grade.

Eris
  • Eris

Look back and laugh

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

Psilocybin is one of the safest hallucinogens around. If you already tried acid you should have nothing to worry about.

That is if the really are Psilocybin mushrooms and not poisoness. Then you're f*cked. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Used to like a few joints every now and then during my latter teens, and hitting the clubs after a few Mitsubishi's were where it was at, but I simply grew out of all that sh*t. To this day, I've still never done acid or lsd or any of that psychedelic sh*t, which is not me acting holier than thou, but rather me being too sh*t scared to do it. Some of my friends were on pure giggle marathons with that stuff, but others looked like they were being fed scorpions during a trip-out whenever I just simply said "hello" to them.

So nah, strictly booze for me now. Though I'll still toke on a spliff at a party every now and again.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:40 AM

I smoke weed regularly however I strongly would have to disagree in labeling weed as a ''drug'' that's plain silly, have done a lot of drugs rather not mention  :whistle:

Caffeine is a drug, alcohol is too, and so is weed. I think you should learn the definition of "drug"
  • David. and DeafMetal like this

Povilas_Povis
  • Povilas_Povis

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

Caffeine, of it counts. I hit at least one 473ml Red Bull can per day, usually two.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Caffeine and Advil a lot.

Marijuana if it's available at the the time.

Venlafaxine for my depression and anxiety

A nootropic to help with my ADHD

And I plan on doin DMT once soon, and ayahuasca later down the road

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

I'm thinking about chicken's third leg right now.
⊙___⊙

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 26 July 2014 - 08:50 PM.

The only drugs I've ever tried are Weed and Alcohol, and this is just within the past year. Like me and my friends used to not do anything related to drugs and alcohol, but once junior year started my friends started smoking weed occasionally, so I wanted to try it just because why not. Halloween night of last year was the first time I smoked and I didn't even get high, but it was still a memorable night. It wasn't until months later on my 4th time smoking that it effected me. It was at a park by my house with my 2 main friends and they had some leftover from the previous night so we smoked it. I was mad that I wasn't getting high so I smoked ALOT to make sure it worked. Well I definitely overdid it, cause the next thing I knew I thought I was frozen in an ice cube cause my whole body felt freezing cold, and then I thought I broke gravity cause my body felt crazy like jelly or something. Then we were listening to Sublime and I went into a weird trance, like my friends said I just froze and stared at a tree mumbling some nonsense, and I didn't respond to them when they talked to me. I started having a panic attack and I thought I was dreaming or I was just a character in a movie and my whole life wasn't real, My friends calmed me down and told me I just smoked way too much. its like I completely forgot I smoked, like I was confused and didn't know how I got to the park and why my friends were there with me. Once I went back to my house with my friends I felt alot better though. Needless to say, I have never gotten that stoned since, mostly because I limit myself now and only take a few hits, cause panic attacks on weed are no fun.

More recently I've been drinking alcohol alot more, and personally I prefer being drunk over being high. At least I don't get anxiety and paranoia when I drink. I just have to be careful cause I have way too many alcoholics in my family. I'll smoke occasionally now, but its not something I go out of my way to do. Living in California its kinda everywhere though so i'm given lots of opportunities to smoke.

Sorry that was really long... :/

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

No.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

l'administration vous emmerde

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

I actually like opiates and will take them when I can, but thing is I just don't really have access to them where I live now since I don't know anybody who would either. Probably a good thing, but I miss it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users