unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

For a while it was almost all I did and was interested in doing 24/7. Its incredibly tiring when everyone you know is out of their minds all the time or is just someone who you use/uses you to get what you/they want. So I do a lot less of that these days. I probably still drink an above normal amount which is something that runs in my family and Ill have to deal with eventually.

conservativekid
  • conservativekid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

No, drugs are bad.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

Pot, LSD, MDMA, some weird psychedelic mimic of MDMA, DXM, speed, cocaine, random opiates... and I guess that's about it.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

No, but if I did, rest assured, i'd tell as many people on the internet about it as possible.

• Moonshield, Mr. House, sebcreed and 1 other like this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

I'm 18 years old and never took any illegal substance in my life.
Prefer to stay healthy thank you.

Pot is safe to use, and so are shrooms now that I think about it.

Are you serious? My friend slit his fking throat on shrooms. He almost died! 

• theadmiral likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

My friend slit his fking throat on shrooms. 

Why?

• Tracksuit Hitman likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

I have no idea. He was doing it with a bunch of buddies and he just flipped. I don't know why. Lucky he wasn't alone and they got him to a hospital. 

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

That's a great question for the Official Forum Stoners thread.
  • Ciaran likes this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

Well they're physically safe, I think it goes with out saying that they can be dangerous since y'know they're psychedelic.
  • EphemeralStar likes this

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Biggest Karma Whore Loser 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

Masturbation > Drugs

• RedBull FM and YaBoiiBrownCow like this

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

Masturbation > Drugs

Masturbation on drugs > masturbation.

Only illegal drug I've used is weed. Could easily get hold of MDMA but I'm not interested in it at the moment,

• SweatyPa1ms, Rewas, IveGotNoValues and 2 others like this

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

Yes. I have stopped smoking weed because it makes me overthink and find problems that don't even exist.

I am now on psychadelics. L.S.D. is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. I'll probably stop using it at some point in my life, but who knows!

I tried cocaine the other day....meh. Never doing it again.

Alcohol, I only really do when I'm with friends.

Pansy.
  • Pansy.

COYP!

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

- Various strains of skunk; don't always remember the name. Favourite was Lemon Haze and Purple Kush.

- Hash; preferred it a lot more to weed, was actually able to speak whilst smoking hash.

- MDMA (Dizz); f*cking brilliant, provided me with some memories I will never ever forget. Don't like how you have to look after yourself on it, and the comedowns can be right f*ckers.

- MDA; not as good as MDMA. Made me mad paranoid, I'd personally steer clear.

- Methedrone; for me it was sh*tty Dizz - less euphoria and less emotional side to it. Didn't get a comedown though, and I got it for free, so hey ho.

- Speed; had it with Dizz, so can't really pinpoint what it did.

- Ketamine; has a real bad name here, as some sort of pikey drug. My favourite drug, I think; don't get comedowns, don't have to really look after yourself either.

- Some weird-arse legal drug I don't know what the f*ck it was, but it was legit. Felt like everything above at once.

Had some weird mixes with ket and dizz a couple times, don't what the f*ck was in them, but it was good. Soon to try acid, coke, and hopefully dmt and shrooms.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

I've tried marijuana a dozen separate times, but can't seem to get a high off of it. Maybe it was some bunk weed or I'm not inhaling it properly, but I can't get it to work.

With that being said, I'm already high all of the time.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:32 PM Edited by Melchior, 07 January 2014 - 12:32 PM.

Just FYI, most E you come across will be heavily cut with speed.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

Although I still smoke pot, I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to. It used to be that I'd invite a couple of friends over to my flat (or vice versa) just to lounge about and smoke some joints and do however many hits on the bong. Eventually, like Xboxless, I felt that I began to overthink things. I was also up until 4 or 5am and waking up at around 3/4pm (or later). I wouldn't blame pot though, it was my own fault for smoking so much almost every day. I felt like I was just wasting money every day too. I was spending £20-£50 almost every day and smoking all that I had bought in that one night (sharing it, though). I enjoy it much more now that I only smoke occasionally and not regularly.

I've not really taken much of else, but I've tried:

- Cocaine; only once though, and it wasn't for me. I wouldn't [purposely] try it again.

- MDMA on a few occasions when I've been out. Pretty much the same as other people are saying (provided a good night, blah blah).

- Shrooms, twice. My head wasn't in the right place at all both times so I ended up having pretty bad trips. I should have taken advice given to me and waited until my head was in the right place.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

- Shrooms, twice. My head wasn't in the right place at all both times so I ended up having pretty bad trips. I should have taken advice given to me and waited until my head was in the right place.

Too true. It also helps being around happy people and having something that consistently cheers you up. When I did acid for the first time one of my friends played techno, the other talked about Buddha, and I talked science. I like science, and somehow it kept me happy.

Failure
  • Failure

Gone for now.

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Feeling sufficiently good about yourself? No? How about now, good? OK, cool.

No, I've never taken illegal drugs. Ecstacy, cocaine and the like are really "social" drugs, and I'm not a very social sort of guy, so I've never taken anything like that. With that said, I'm not going to be sanctimonious and declare myself better than anyone who has taken drugs/takes drugs as I do like beer and cider every now and then.

Pansy.
  • Pansy.

COYP!

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

Just FYI, most E you come across will be heavily cut with speed.

That makes sense. The stuff we get is pretty pure from what I remember, and the dealer is good friends with one of my mates, so I can't imagine he's lying (that much) to him haha.

povke
  • povke

Snitch

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by povke, 10 September 2016 - 03:54 PM.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:59 PM Edited by ShadowDog94, 07 January 2014 - 08:01 PM.

Nope, never saw the point of them. I'll have a drink if it's at a party or something just so I don't seem like an ass but that's rare and I usually feel like sh*t afterwards. I will say though, alcohol significantly decreases my social anxiety.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Too true. It also helps being around happy people and having something that consistently cheers you up. When I did acid for the first time one of my friends played techno, the other talked about Buddha, and I talked science. I like science, and somehow it kept me happy.

I really should have thought more like that before taking them. That said, it did teach me not to take them when my head's in the 'wrong' place, so I guess something good came out if it, regardless of the bad trip. I'll probably end up doing them again some day, but I'll be waiting until I'm sure my head's in the 'right' place.

Science? I can imagine.

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by Markwey, 07 January 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Never have done drugs to this day and never will.

• DeafMetal likes this

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Damn thank you a bunch

• Zaibatsu
  • Kosovo
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

I've done nearly every drug in the book except for meth, even when I was unstable I thought it was a no-no.

But on to my list:

Cocaine: Jesus f*cking Christ. (Un-Freaking Believable! If anyone gets that reference)

Marijuana: Still do it now on occasion, like if i'm at a pawteh or something.

Alcohol: I am an Alcoholic, got it from my father, but I don't touch it just when i'm bored, almost ruined my mom and dad's marriage when I was a kid, and I don't want that to happen.

Crack: Meh, been offered it once, and done some trails out of a pipe, but even that was terrible.

MDMA: Once, it was High School, but before that I did Molly outside of a club when I was in the 7th grade.

Shrooms: I did them on occasion in High School like how I smoke weed now.

Speed: Yeah, once, but I was too zoned out on sherm to remember anything.

Sherm: ^^ (If you do not know what it is. it is a joint dipped in embalming fluid)

Tobacco: Nah, it's ruining my mom's lungs, but that is ironic since I still smoke weed.

• DeafMetal likes this

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

iFfQd5vsmQ4s7.gif

• El Diablo and blitz like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

I've done nearly every drug in the book except for meth, even when I was unstable I thought it was a no-no.

But on to my list:

I haven't tried all that much, a year ago I tried Meth, it was good imported stuff too, I did that twice powder form. I also tried Cocaine a similar time. Meth was better than Cocaine by a good margin, and I didn't feel that one was more addictive than the other, Cocaine didn't really last long either, Meth lasted like 12 hours from a quarter gram.
However the come down from Meth was much much worse, wow, I thought I was going to die for the following 12 hours and I was stupidly paranoid.

I've had pingers probably on 6 occasions, I call the pingers because there's not really a sure fire way to now if i'm eating glass, or MDMA, or speed or whatever, it was pretty good, Meth was still quite a lot better though.

Weed? Never really liked it much, just makes me sleepy and hungry, or puke my guts out if i've been drinking beforehand, I rather drink alcohol than smoke weed to be honest.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

I'm straight motha freaking Edge!

No I don't do drugs, and I don't plan on ever doing it (hopefully)

• PoeticWhisper likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

Never done drugs, Drink maybe once or twice a year, did one puff of a cigarette when I was like 8 and never did it again. Also try to avoid medicine unless I really need it. Not my thing, seems like a waste of time and money.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:48 AM

Maybe the drugs weren't the problem here.

• El Diablo, cactus. and El Tel like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:08 AM

yeah...

that has nothing to do with the shrooms and everything to do with your friend.

• Finn 7 five 11, Mr. House and FRANKlEBOY like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users