Yeah, he's right... coke is really short lasting. Even less so than pot,
Once after jogging, I got home and opened the fridge for water, only saw a milk jug full of clear liquid. So I, being parched and tired because, you know, I was just running, opened it and began to drink. I only ended up swallowing like one swallow before I tasted the salty, foul, thick taste of GHB and spit the rest out.
My roommate came home and was so pissed because I was f*cking dead to the world in a puddle on the living room floor, he figured I just stole a drink.
Later in life this same roommate, upon my arriving home from the bars drunk as sh*t but read to crash for work the next day, offers me a orange juice mixed drink. I accept, he asks "how strong" and I say "You know me, super f*cking strong" and I drink the sh*t. I get a little freaked out when I finish and I notice white sh*t at the bottom of the drink, I ask him what the f*ck that is and as it turns out it was 3 grams of meth. He was so f*cked up he didn't even think to clarify.
:Long story ... ended... he finally settles down, gets married and has kids. Then 1 year and 3 months ago he died of a prescription pain overdose. All prescribed for oral surgery he had just had done.
He was the biggest druggie of our group, one steeped in narcotics use, and what killed him? Doctors and the bullsh*t US Medical System. Beware of helpers in white coats.