Do you do drugs?

355 replies to this topic
PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:40 AM

Unless you consider beer a drug no. I kinda feel left out now that I'm starting to think about it haha although looking back several years ago I don't think I would've ever wanted a try of angel dust and usually think PCP junkies are insane.

Beer is a drug.

Right, Voodoo?

Well, the Ethanol (a Suppressant) contained in it, is a Drug.

On that tangent, any of you drink Coffee? Well it contains Caffeine, a common Stimulant.

• FRANKlEBOY likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

^Hey, it's that guy again! Also, I like coffee a lot.

• AlienTwo, krashr and Payne Killer like this

krashr
  • krashr

soul glo

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Dishonorable Mention 2016

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:23 AM

breakfast at voodoo's

Spoiler

• Voodoo, Pastry, AlienTwo and 2 others like this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Black Widow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:48 AM

No, I do not do drugs.

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

Did weed and cocaine in the past. Stopped smoking weed a year ago and I last did cocaine 4 years ago. I am also an ex smoker now. I like a beer now and then.

• Curtis likes this

Jon Jon
  • Jon Jon

Jonny Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

I inhale oxygen, does that count as doing drugs?

fashion
  • fashion

is math related to science?

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

No. Drugs are stupid.

Why?

Because he's "smarter than that."

Or just brainwashed....

Or maybe it's because they f*ck with your brain cells and bring on a terrible addiction. And I'm seeing my father go through that right now. Judgemental idiot.

Sorry for your personal situation.

That isn't the case for everyone and for all substances.
Stopped most substances just because of that. Never touching any of that chemical sh*t again.

Professor SmackaDabbah
  • Professor SmackaDabbah

Dananananananana she really loves to break

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:19 PM Edited by Professor SmackaDabbah, 08 May 2016 - 05:23 AM.

Smoked weed on three occasions. Other than that, no I've never done other drugs. Unless you want to count caffeine and alcohol and such but I don't.

blitz
  • blitz

lit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:39 AM

sure whatchu want

• The Deadite likes this

Blaze
  • Blaze

***SUICIDE ALPS FOREVER***

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:40 AM

this is potentially the worst device to ever smoke weed from ever

Lung-bong.jpg

• Curtis, AlienTwo and Payne Killer like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

WE STILL LIVE

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:51 AM

I do steroids, a LOT of steroids, i'm so beefed up now i can break Batman's back.
  • AlienTwo, Payne Killer and FRANKlEBOY like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Cyberpunk

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:05 AM Edited by Mister Pink, 07 May 2016 - 11:07 AM.

I said I wouldn't disclose this on my Know Your Neighbours post BUT I'm not really bothered by it anymore.

I don't even drink alcohol now, for good reasons but I have played with weed (of course, but it has never given me a decent experience, ever), coke and ecstasy.

Now with the last two, coke kept me awake for three days straight and made me twitchy and the ecstasy made me think I was going to die. I genuinely believed if I went to sleep, I wouldn't wake up.

I mean, I tried it - wasn't a fan and that was it for me. A lot of my friends have taken that road though, of being high all day every day, it's sad to see.

I'm sorry to inform you but that "coke" was most likely Crystal Meth which can be snorted too and would account for the being awake for 3 days. Highly unlikely it was cocaine. 

Ecstasy you took was most likely cut with PMMA which is a terrible drug that will make you feel like that. Unfortunately for users out there being sold Ecstasy, a huge amount of them being sold over the last 2-5 years are being cut with PMMA which will give you nauseous feelings, some mild hallucinations and some times death and will keep you awake to longer than you want but feeling sh*t. 

Ideal Ecstasy should be high in MDMA. Or even cut out the pill and just have MDMA as that is the active ingredient in Ecstasy. Most user of MDMA usually report feelings of bliss, euphoria, empathy and well being, hence the name, Ecstasy. Sickness or horrible feelings i'm speculating is due to adulterated pills, filled with PMA or PMMA. MDMA usually creeps up slowly on you, doesn't give you funny muscle spasms with your jaw popping like a spastic and wears off slowly but surely, allowing you to sleep afterwards. 

I don't condone drug use, nor by posting that info am I admitting to doing drugs but education is important. If you are going to try pills/E take precautions and try use pill report when you can. 

I know in Amsterdam some clubs had test kits, allegedly. Not because they're legal or condoned but people will do them regardless and knowledge is power. You are better offering facilities to prevent issues rather than metaphorically burying our collective heads in the sand and ignoring the potential risks.

Most drugs are pretty safe in moderation, otherwise they wouldn't be a multi-billion dollar industry. 

• Adriaan, Blaze, The Deadite and 1 other like this

Blaze
  • Blaze

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:18 AM

^ lots of e/mdma (atleast here) is recently just synthetic sh*t like 2cb and its many derivatives , if you're gonna take pills/powder definitely invest in a marquis reagent testing kit. might seem like a hassle but a few quid to test it is nothing compared to being permanently f*cked case in point that girl in britain who took "ecstasy" and got paralysed id link it but i gotta go take my dog for a haircut

• Mister Pink likes this

Jon Jon
  • Jon Jon

Jonny Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:24 AM Edited by jrl51592, 07 May 2016 - 11:30 AM.

Yes I do. All of my drugs come from Trevor Philips Enterprises because they have the best quality drugs on the market.

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

BENEFITS CRISPY FLAPS

• The Precinct
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:11 PM Edited by ceszayers, 07 May 2016 - 01:14 PM.

I said I wouldn't disclose this on my Know Your Neighbours post BUT I'm not really bothered by it anymore.

I don't even drink alcohol now, for good reasons but I have played with weed (of course, but it has never given me a decent experience, ever), coke and ecstasy.

Now with the last two, coke kept me awake for three days straight and made me twitchy and the ecstasy made me think I was going to die. I genuinely believed if I went to sleep, I wouldn't wake up.

I mean, I tried it - wasn't a fan and that was it for me. A lot of my friends have taken that road though, of being high all day every day, it's sad to see.

I'm sorry to inform you but that "coke" was most likely Crystal Meth which can be snorted too and would account for the being awake for 3 days. Highly unlikely it was cocaine. 

Ecstasy you took was most likely cut with PMMA which is a terrible drug that will make you feel like that. Unfortunately for users out there being sold Ecstasy, a huge amount of them being sold over the last 2-5 years are being cut with PMMA which will give you nauseous feelings, some mild hallucinations and some times death and will keep you awake to longer than you want but feeling sh*t. 

Ideal Ecstasy should be high in MDMA. Or even cut out the pill and just have MDMA as that is the active ingredient in Ecstasy. Most user of MDMA usually report feelings of bliss, euphoria, empathy and well being, hence the name, Ecstasy. Sickness or horrible feelings i'm speculating is due to adulterated pills, filled with PMA or PMMA. MDMA usually creeps up slowly on you, doesn't give you funny muscle spasms with your jaw popping like a spastic and wears off slowly but surely, allowing you to sleep afterwards. 

I don't condone drug use, nor by posting that info am I admitting to doing drugs but education is important. If you are going to try pills/E take precautions and try use pill report when you can. 

I know in Amsterdam some clubs had test kits, allegedly. Not because they're legal or condoned but people will do them regardless and knowledge is power. You are better offering facilities to prevent issues rather than metaphorically burying our collective heads in the sand and ignoring the potential risks.

Most drugs are pretty safe in moderation, otherwise they wouldn't be a multi-billion dollar industry. 

The f*ck????? Are you serious? :/

Not even surprised anymore, I never bought my own sh*t, these were from f*cking friends. As I said, I'm not interested in any drugs, but f*ck me, no wonder I felt so messed up.

Whenever I took something I was also incredibly drunk. I'm actually pretty shocked at this. I was such a reckless little fool back then..

I mean, thank you for telling me. 

I feel like the poster child for taking drugs without knowing what the f*ck they are.

• Mister Pink likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:04 PM

Yeah, he's right... coke is really short lasting.  Even less so than pot,

Once after jogging, I got home and opened the fridge for water, only saw a milk jug full of clear liquid.  So I, being parched and tired because, you know, I was just running, opened it and began to drink.  I only ended up swallowing like one swallow before I tasted the salty, foul, thick taste of GHB and spit the rest out. 

My roommate came home and was so pissed because I was f*cking dead to the world in a puddle on the living room floor, he figured I just stole a drink.

Later in life this same roommate, upon my arriving home from the bars drunk as sh*t but read to crash for work the next day, offers me a orange juice mixed drink.  I accept, he asks "how strong" and I say "You know me, super f*cking strong" and I drink the sh*t.  I get a little freaked out when I finish and I notice white sh*t at the bottom of the drink, I ask him what the f*ck that is and as it turns out it was 3 grams of meth.  He was so f*cked up he didn't even think to clarify.

:Long story ... ended... he finally settles down, gets married and has kids.  Then 1 year and 3 months ago he died of a prescription pain overdose.  All prescribed for oral surgery he had just had done.

He was the biggest druggie of our group, one steeped in narcotics use, and what killed him?  Doctors and the bullsh*t US Medical System.  Beware of helpers in white coats.

• Mister Pink, Adriaan, Payne Killer and 1 other like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:15 PM

If it burns like hell when you rail it, it's powdered meth.

• Mister Pink, sivispacem, Payne Killer and 1 other like this

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Not even surprised anymore, I never bought my own sh*t, these were from f*cking friends. As I said, I'm not interested in any drugs, but f*ck me, no wonder I felt so messed up.

Whenever I took something I was also incredibly drunk. I'm actually pretty shocked at this. I was such a reckless little fool back then..

I feel like the poster child for taking drugs without knowing what the f*ck they are.

Depending on where you live, X/Ecstasy/E isn't even that anymore. First and foremost, be aware that when you speak of "Ecstasy", this is a slang term for MDMA; or Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. The pills that are pressed into different shapes and colors and traditionally sold at raves/clubs/parties are ground-up MDMA cut with other fillers such as tylenol or something else. MDMA by itself is a crystaline, tan-colored substance. If you ever plan on doing either of those drugs, please keep yourself safe and purchase a testing kit. These can easily be bought online or your local headshop and are not illegal to purchase, own, or sell (here in the U.S). Follow the directions carefully. That $20 kit can test multiple times and it may just save your life. 

As for your Cocaine/Methamphetamine blunder, there's a fairly simple way to tell the two apart. If you do not have a testing kit, let your tastebuds be your guide. Take a MINISCULE amount and put it on the tip of your tongue. If it goes slightly numb it's Cocaine. If it tastes like battery acid, it's Methamphetamines. Another way to tell is the foil test. Meth has what's called a "snapback". If you make a V in some aluminum foil and sprinkle a tiny bit of the powder in the bottom of the V and hold a lighter under it for a second, meth will turn into a clear liquid. As soon as you remove the heat when it liquifies meth will "snap back" into a solid, clear blob. Cocaine will just burn away.

• Mister Pink, ceszayers and FRANKlEBOY like this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

I do steroids, a LOT of steroids, i'm so beefed up now i can break Batman's back.

Sure you do! Lol. People with steeoid-muscles are weak as f*ck.

OT: I don't do drugs. Drugs are for losers and/or sex maniacs.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Nškyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

^ lots of e/mdma (atleast here) is recently just synthetic sh*t like 2cb

Technically 2CB is less harmful than MDMA (much lower rates of severe side effects, to the point which I don't think there's ever been a death attributed to its use) always used to be much more expensive too. YMMV but back in my rebellious youth days it was my favourite.
  • Mister Pink, Zook, Blaze and 1 other like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Cyberpunk

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:47 AM

I can't say for definite as I don't have all the details but it sounds like it all right. 3 Day mark is usually a good tell-tale. We all do silly things when we're drunk some times. It's easier said than done but just be careful, even when it's a friend. :) It only takes a little bump of meth to keep you up for that long or close enough. 

I once worked with a guy who was essentially a "functioning" meth addict. I didn't notice this for a long time until we started working closely together. He usually stays up for 3 days straight then horses loads of weed in to him bong-style to come down. I've meet him at the end of a 3rd day and he can be a bit burnt-out but all the other times, he's quite sharp and articulate. The funny part is we worked at a support centre. Next time you phone a support line and the guy/gal is perky, just think of my old colleague :p  I know it sounds far fetched but it's the truth. And actually everyone liked this guy, he had a charm about him and could be hilarious at times. One time he came in to work with a Mr. T haircut and a funny mustache because he lost a bet with someone outside of work. Not a bother on the lad. 

• ceszayers and FRANKlEBOY like this

Blaze
  • Blaze

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:32 PM

^ lots of e/mdma (atleast here) is recently just synthetic sh*t like 2cb

Technically 2CB is less harmful than MDMA (much lower rates of severe side effects, to the point which I don't think there's ever been a death attributed to its use) always used to be much more expensive too. YMMV but back in my rebellious youth days it was my favourite.

nah i meant more along the lines of the random derivatives of it that just get pushed out without testing, same kinda sh*t you'll find in legal highs.

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister
  • Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:42 PM

Did weed and coke a long time ago. Don't touch that sh*t now

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:14 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 09 May 2016 - 04:33 PM.

mel

I know where you got that from, your mom said that very thing when she was leaving my house last night.

• Payne Killer and The Deadite like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:25 PM

Spoiler

cocaine will keep you up for a week if you want, but you have to snort/smoke it every 15 mins

• Payne Killer and FRANKlEBOY like this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:34 PM

mel

I know where you got that from, your mom said that very thing when she was leaving my house last night.

Zero in GTA SA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users