Quantcast

» «
Photo

Main missions done but no jobs from businesses owned.

4 replies to this topic
DCFC79
  • DCFC79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by DCFC79, 06 January 2014 - 07:23 PM.

Ive completed the story mode and just have various side missions to do eg Trevors gun running (the 1 with the off road buggy ) which seems never ending, is there a way to get the missions for the properties owned by the 3 characters ?

Thanks

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

You have the right to shut the f*ck up!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

Ive completed the story mode and just have various side missions to do eg Trevors gun running (the 1 with the off road buggy ) which seems never ending, is there a way to get the missions for the properties owned by the 3 characters ?

Thanks

Business owners call from time to time. Or they send a text, depending on the business.

To complete Trevor's missions, you have to do both the plane and the buggy missions, and there are a lot of them. just keep doing them, you'll eventually get the trophy.

Hoped this helped! :)

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

Thanks

I'm fairly sure there are only 5 buggy missions and 5 plane missions, and then they repeat. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've done the same missions over and over, they're fun though, so thats why I keep playing them.

As for the other businesses, the managers will text you at random times and a "P" will show up on the map. I personally can't stand those missions.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

Wanted by the LCPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

As for the other businesses, the managers will text you at random times and a "P" will show up on the map. I personally can't stand those missions.

I only like the business missions where gang members are attacking the place, I can't stand the ones where they ask you to deliver booze. Sometimes when I quick save, then reload that quick save and they ask me to deliver something, I'll constantly reload my save until it's the gang attack one.

rose313
  • rose313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

The booze delivery ones are ridiculous. I love the gang ones myself. I'm trying to narrow down the amount of time you have to get to the "P" before the missions expire. I usually get there within a game hour, but one time I accidentally got wasted on my way and ended up in the hospital. The P was still there for a little bit but ultimately disappeared before I got there. That makes me wonder how many game hours you spend in the hospital as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users