Photo

The Revenge (Mission Pack)

34 replies to this topic
DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

I Played All Missions! No Bug Found! But U Tell When Game Crashed?
@Wolf247

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

Good Morning Friends :-D

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

I crash in the 3rd mission. Do you know what's the problem?

After u reach the Practicing place right? It's because there are many things spawning there.

And for my feedbacks,

I played the MissionPack and here's what I think of it.

Intro: The parents die and the brother spawns when player reach the room, as Shiva said it's "Half baked". You should have had spawned them a objective before.

Preparing day: As I mentoined before you should have spawn things little earlier, when I reach the ammunation I went and hit the house (ammunation).

Preparing day 2: You should have made this part along with the 'Preparing day 1'. I skiped this mission to the next because the Shooting pratices was a real time wasting thing!The Dummies health are too much and too many Dummies! And WTF, a dummy killed me with a Deagle!!!  

Searching for Home: The only thing we had to do is move from Las Venturas to San Fierro. And when seraching for House, who the hell would let someone get in there house without even notifying!? And after buying the house exploring the house was actualy not needed that part would have been better with Cutscence.

Knowing the Truth: Completly unnessasary, this thing would have made along with the previous mission. And the guards didn't even worried about whats going on, they were just standing where they are!

And old friend: This mission was completly unnessasary! Enjoy the party, I kicked everyone and went outside xD. Atleast you should have made that part with cutscence.

Grabbing the weapons: To Las Venturas and from San Fierro and back to San Fierro for nothing! :(

The Revenge: Man, all the F*cking body guards had f*cking 100 accuracy!!! And about 500 health! You have atleast kept a Armour like Shiva said!

Common Mistakes made in all missions: Object spawning was not good. Friend actor who are following the player was given animation so had to punch him in the face to make them follow. When getting on vehicals you should have used objective (good thing u didn't put them as objectives, 'cause I traveled here and there with a jet :p).

In all missions we had to travel here and there exept for the last one! Completly annoying. You must be more creative. Correct these mistakes and make more awsome missions in the future, don't misunderstand these feedbacks!

Spoiler

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

@DragonWarrior - I completely agree with all of this. Couldn't have said it better myself.

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

Check My New Mission Series Guys :- 

The Fantastic Four

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users