Quantcast

» «
Photo

ok so i i finally finished storymode today butttttttttt.....

12 replies to this topic
iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

im sorry im a little pissed i dont understand this

i just finished story mode n finished the credits and i went to the100% completion list and it says 68 out of 69 missions completed? how did i miss one if it let me finish the game?

and

now i want to get full 100% completion and do all the side jobs and stuff like that and nothing on my map is appearing anymore like i have done everything but i clearly havent

im a little pissed i spend 60 bucks on a game took my time this n that and now i wanna finish it all and nothing is showing up on my map

has this happened to anyone else like wtf is this

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

u don goof'd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

Did you complete Lester's assassination missions as Franklin?

iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Yes I did all four I really don't understand what's going on but all this hard work is pretty much worth nothing now it kind of sucks and still nothing keeps appearing on my map

DCFC79
  • DCFC79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

How about cross referencing the missions it says you have done with a list of missions off the internet.

iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

How about cross referencing the missions it says you have done with a list of missions off the internet.

i did that as well and i know the one i missed but i cant get back to it.....put my main problem is why is nothing showing up on the map liek the side jobs of strangers and freaks and crap like that

but why would it let me complete the game if i missed a mission? honestly im really beginning to hate rockstar with a passion

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

honestly im really beginning to hate rockstar with a passion

You're aiming your hate in the wrong direction.

A glitch isn't out of the realm of possibility, but have yet to hear anyone else complain about it until now. Can't blame Rockstar for one game being glitched, if that is the case. 

Delin__
  • Delin__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I had to make some phone calls in order to do some missions. I also had to do all the parachutes to unlock Domes next mission. Thats just 2 examples for what the problem could be. Some missions were tricky. Wish you good luck :)

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Did you complete Lester's assassination missions as Franklin?

Do you mean that side missions are included in the 69 missions total? Because if they are, this game is freaking short.

iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

A glitch isn't out of the realm of possibility, but have yet to hear anyone else complain about it until now. Can't blame Rockstar for one game being glitched, if that is the case. 

so wait rockstar created gtav gave me a glitched game but i have to aim my hate at someone else lol ok makes no sense they messed up n I'm not about to see 60 bucks go bye bye

anyway i called rockstar after being on the phone with them for about 45 mins and bitching them directly out and them repeating theres nothing they could do i finally got them to take charge for THERE MISTAKE….they are sending me a new gtav free of charge and also a 60 dollar gift card that can only be used towards a rockstar game and i would have to call them personally to get that game so i guess ill be saving that for gta6 for ps4 other than that f*ck rockstar and there rules online and there glitches everyone who works for them obis don't know what the f*ck there doing get better game creators or don't release the game until all bugs are out 

and i also appreciate over 100 people looking at this post n not giving me any help expect for the 2 that did they were brought up right

thats what forums are for to help people out

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

That's nice.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

and i also appreciate over 100 people looking at this post n not giving me any help expect for the 2 that did they were brought up right

Most likely, the 100 that looked didn't have a solution for you.

ALOT of people had this bug-- Myself included...

My game skipped "Meltdown" for Michael-- (I got the call, but the icon disappeared at somepoint)  I realized it after I completed story but before I did last few assasination missions.

I was lucky in that I had a save a few before where Meltdown should have appeared-- So I was able to reload-- and repeat the last 10 or so missions-- on my reload I was able to complete it and have since got 100%.

There is no known solution for this but the general concensus is that the problems are related to the release of GTAO patches-- the first one (on October 1st) coincided with my mission disappearing.

As far as your other stuff-- impossible to know as you haven't listed the Strangers and Freaks you have completed so far. Different ones have different requirements to make them appear.

nikitarus
  • nikitarus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

welcome to the 68/69 club. yeah "patch" 1.02 corrupted thousands of people's saves, but R* doesn't give a sh*t about single player. If you downloaded 1.02 when Michael was locked in your story mode, then the game would automatically skip one of the missions. My advice is to get rid of all these crappy patches and start a new game... :/

DCFC79
  • DCFC79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

I checked the thread out to see what it was about but as I dont have the game on PC I couldnt help so went back to the main page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users