» «

cannot complete mr. philips mission

4 replies to this topic
  • BrotherDog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

so i got introduced to trevor, i get in the truck with my two buddies, drive to the biker camp and then get stuck chasing the bikers.

can only kill one of them, never both, and at the biker camp i cant get past the first pickup truck, the bikers always kill me.

they sneak up on me and blast till i'm dead.  i can't shoot them all, just  a few and i have assisted aiming on.

how do you move on?

I have had about 30 - 35 trys at this mission,  and not making any progress.

oh, yeah, that first jump with the truck stumps me as well, i go over the jump but the game tells me "failed jump"

• StangOne50

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by stangone50, 06 January 2014 - 02:04 AM.

Are you trying to get gold or just pass the mission ?

You dont have to kill the first 2 bikers and you dont have to do the stunt jump . 

This mission is known to be bugged but if your just dying then you need to practice . 

As soon as you park hide behind the camper and shoot as many as you can . Move in staying to the left killing them as you move . Hide behind whatever you can and shoot them . Wait for the truck so he dont run you over . If your using auto aim the truck driver should be an easy kill . Just keep moving slowly clockwise around the camp . If you stay back and move slow and your using auto aim the mission should not be difficult unless your going for the gold . And use your special ability if you have too . 

• Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

Yeah make sure you're staying in cover and keep an eye on the red blips on the minimap and try to take out the nearest ones to you so you don't get surrounded. Also pay attention to your surroundings, their should be explosive canisters all around the trailer park, shooting them can take out multiple targets if they're close enough and save you some ammo.

• killahmatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by killahmatic, 12 January 2014 - 07:08 PM.

If you're not staying under cover, you'll die instantly. If you use cover you should be good. Your gps shows where your enemies are so you know which ones to kill. I can't comprehend 35 tries at that mission. It wasn't too bad. 

• Luuk'

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

And be sure to activate Trevor's special abilty, when it gets hard. And use the gas canisters to your advantage. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users