NEED HELP for the paparrazzi Sex Tape mission

6 replies to this topic
louis_2014
  • louis_2014

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

Can someone help me?

I try to do the mission Paparazzi Sex Tape, but the point of Beverly (strangers and freaks), does not appear on my map. I completed the previous mission with beverly and on my phone, the mission appears in the menu of open tasks. Can someone tell me how I can do the mission?

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

I had to start over due to this mission not showing, its a bug, but rockstar response is that the savegame its corrupt.

louis_2014
  • louis_2014

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

And there is no other way to get the mission. I have to restart my whole history?

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

No, just wait a while, the mission should show up soon. I had this problem with another S&F mission as Franklin.

Like I said, wait for a while, and the problem should be solved!

Hope this helped! :)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

Try-- going online-- mess around for 5 minutes-- then exit via the character wheel (push and hold down button and then select Franklin)-- this has been known to "unstick" stuck missions for some people.

louis_2014
  • louis_2014

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

No, just wait a while, the mission should show up soon. I had this problem with another S&F mission as Franklin.

Like I said, wait for a while, and the problem should be solved!

Hope this helped! :)

Try-- going online-- mess around for 5 minutes-- then exit via the character wheel (push and hold down button and then select Franklin)-- this has been known to "unstick" stuck missions for some people.

Thank you for your help, but I tried everything and nothing works. I've waited for this mission for a very long time, I did everything else, and it only remained to me this mission. I was at 98% ....

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:22 AM

Hey... did a little googling and found this to try...

Hey man, after looking around, I found a fix!

• Save your file to a new slot from the quick save option on your phone. Then just load into the new save file.
  • Hold the character switch button down and select your online character slot (the bottom one).
  • Stay online for a couple of minutes. I just did one mission.
  • In online, hold down the character switch button again and choose Franklin's slot.
Once you load back to single player, the mission(s) you are missing should appear. The Paparazzo mission did for me! Hope it works for you.
Also, for Dom's mission, make sure you have all 13 parachute jumps complete. I don't know if you know that.

Found the above on this page--- http://support.rocks...nute-Man-Blues-

Another thing to try (if on xbox)--

A very weird thing happened to me with this. So "The Sex Tape" didn't show up. What do I think to do? Install the Play disc to my hard drive. Nothing happens. Delete the play disc, go straight to multiplayer then went to Franklin, and hallelujah Saint John the mission finally showed. Don't know how, but it did.

Or

This worked for me!! Try this (verbatim)
Start a new quick save in a new spot
Load it 3 times. Yes, 3 times
Go to the online portion of game through the start menu, not the radial menu
Play awhile online. I did 2 missions
Go back to offline play again through the start menu
The Paparazzo icon was there and I also received the call from the cab company I had been missing. I can't believe it worked!

Found here-- http://support.rocks...-Not-Showing-Up

Another---

Yes mine came up just now. I was trying a few things. Some said buy the scrapyard as trevor wait for the lost to attack it. So i was playing as trevor bought scrapyard and then just fooling about. I switched to GTA Online through the D-PAD selction. I drove for about 10 seconds. Using the D-PAD again selected Franklin to go back to story mode. Then the mission was there.

http://support.rocks...ecome-available

If any of these work please post back-- and PM me too...

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users